advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What I believe is the optimal way to run dbol and anadrol in the same cycle.

I didn't nor do I hold myself out to be a clinician, on the contrary, I distinguish myself from that. The reason I say it's the standard clinical interpretation is the fact that it wasn't approved for HIV wasting after that trial (because of those results). It can be used legitimately for aplastic anemia, myelofibrosis, and hypoplastic anemias. From what I can tell, HIV wasting is treated with rhGH, marinol, megestrol, and marijuana off-label. Though I don't hold myself out as an HIV wasting expert either.
It wasn't approved because of which trial? I'd be very interested in reading it.

It wasn't approved because of which trial? I'd be very interested in reading it.
Hengge, U. R., Stocks, K., Wiehler, H., Faulkner, S., Esser, S., Lorenz, C., … Ringham, G. (2003). Double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled phase III trial of oxymetholone for the treatment of HIV wasting. AIDS, 17(5), 699–710. doi:10.1097/00002030-200303280-00008

Conclusions: Oxymetholone can be considered an effective anabolic steroid in eugonadal male and female patients with AIDS-associated wasting. The BID (100 mg/day) regimen appeared to be equally effective as the TID (150 mg/day) regimen in terms of weight gain, LBM and BCM and was associated with less, but still significant liver toxicity.

Remember these subjects were highly immunocompromised and suffering from muscle wasting. I know that Anadrol-50 was never approved for HIV positive patients with muscle wasting but what about healthy adults not wasting and immunocompromised? Houston, we have a problem.

20220110_232619.jpg

Conclusions: Oxymetholone can be considered an effective anabolic steroid in eugonadal male and female patients with AIDS-associated wasting. The BID (100 mg/day) regimen appeared to be equally effective as the TID (150 mg/day) regimen in terms of weight gain, LBM and BCM and was associated with less, but still significant liver toxicity.

Remember these subjects were highly immunocompromised and suffering from muscle wasting. I know that Anadrol-50 was never approved for HIV positive patients with muscle wasting but what about healthy adults not wasting and immunocompromised? Houston, we have a problem.

View attachment 151915
Nice. I really thought they rejected it for HIV wasting.

Is this because you believe drol will build or retain more tissue where dbol is just more water that will go away after dropping it?
I believe they both are mostly all water but in my experience Oxy gets you much stronger whilst being better on the joints and I’ve always retained more off of oxy cycles than dball, I don’t dislike it and like deca it’s a hype drug that most rec users hype up but in my personal as well as with quite a few athletes of many types the dball love was quickly switched to oxy just like it does with deca and EQ.

I believe they both are mostly all water but in my experience Oxy gets you much stronger whilst being better on the joints and I’ve always retained more off of oxy cycles than dball, I don’t dislike it and like deca it’s a hype drug that most rec users hype up but in my personal as well as with quite a few athletes of many types the dball love was quickly switched to oxy just like it does with deca and EQ.
Because both drol and EQ give you insane pumps and BP! LOL! Half a tab of drol is all I allow myself these days but haven't started even thinking about that yet.

I baaarely know anyone who touched dbol honestly.
It might have been the greatest thing since sliced bread in the 70's, but there are just far superior orals out there that also dont make u look like a bloated whale. Yeah, everyone's triiied it. But no one likes it.

It might have been the greatest thing since sliced bread in the 70's, but there are just far superior orals out there that also dont make u look like a bloated whale. Yeah, everyone's triiied it. But no one likes it.
It doesn't even make me look like a bloated whale 😭🤣

But I fully agree, there are enough far superior orals available that make Dbol obsolete except for it's mind altering effect.

Because both drol and EQ give you insane pumps and BP! LOL! Half a tab of drol is all I allow myself these days but haven't started even thinking about that yet.
True on the pumps but even at my weight my BP is 135/85 which for me is high as a Marine I was like 90/50 with my pulse in the low 40s but I’m literally twice that weight now so I consider it good and my labs are legit too and that’s ON both. I do cardio everyday for an hour first thing though

I honestly don't know ANY decent level bodybuilders that use dbol, only high school kids in my area.

So much talk about liver concerns.. What if its an injectable stack? Doesnt that take away the liver pass? I mean nobody wants to pin themselves everyday, but we are only talking 6 to 8 weeks..

So much talk about liver concerns.. What if its an injectable stack? Doesnt that take away the liver pass? I mean nobody wants to pin themselves everyday, but we are only talking 6 to 8 weeks..
Even testosterone cypionate has an ester (alcohol) attached at the 17b position. Enzymes in the blood (esterase) metabolize this molecule but before it does, it passes through the liver many, many times. Liver toxicity is less because of esterase but still goes through the portal vein many times.

Even testosterone cypionate has an ester (alcohol) attached at the 17b position. Enzymes in the blood (esterase) metabolize this molecule but before it does, it passes through the liver many, many times. Liver toxicity is less because of esterase but still goes through the portal vein many times.
Thanks for education.. I figured it would be a little easier on the liver, but never thought about the ester extending release through the bloodstream.. After all the half-life is 8 hours or so, and compared to others one could easily make the same mistake I did..

Where do you guys think Superdrol compares here?

I haven’t ran it since you could buy it OTC but a lot of guys I see swear by it now

I haven’t ran it since you could buy it OTC but a lot of guys I see swear by it now
I used it to poison my neighbor's cat.

I am a big fan of anadrol. I get more strength from it than anything I've ever used and could care less about bloat. Not to mention it makes me happy instead of aggressive. People talking about it like there are far more superior products out there are crazy. 7 weeks at 50mg a day will change your life. Just don't abuse it and it will be good to you.

I am a big fan of anadrol. I get more strength from it than anything I've ever used and could care less about bloat. Not to mention it makes me happy instead of aggressive. People talking about it like there are far more superior products out there are crazy. 7 weeks at 50mg a day will change your life. Just don't abuse it and it will be good to you.
Yep. And at larger (abusive) dosages it shines even more.

Anadrol reigns supreme among the orals and the best way to run Dbol and Adrol together is to spend all your money on the Adrol and forget the Dbol even exists.

Injectable C-17s just as much liver stress swallowed or pinned. Lifestyle is how you compensate.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws