advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What I believe is the optimal way to run dbol and anadrol in the same cycle.

right? kids these days!

25 mgs. Dbol stacked with 25 mgs. Adrol or 50 mgs. of only one or the other? what's the difference? negligible, that's the difference

even at double these doses, the average healthy liver will be just fine, given the proper preventative measures are taken into account
I don’t think you even need preventative measures on this dose for 4-6 wks in someone with healthy liver who doesn’t abuse drugs or alcohol they will be fine. But I do use sythergine the liver one yea I know I didn’t spell it right.

I don’t think you even need preventative measures on this dose for 4-6 wks in someone with healthy liver who doesn’t abuse drugs or alcohol they will be fine. But I do use sythergine the liver one yea I know I didn’t spell it right.
It sure makes me wonder, I know the late great Franco Columbu stated in an interview once that the only liver aid he used was choline and inositol and judging by the nasty gyno he was sporting at his '81 Olympia victory, he was no advocate for low dose Dianabol

Is this because you believe drol will build or retain more tissue where dbol is just more water that will go away after dropping it?

NOTHING makes you lose as much post-cycle as Anadrol LoL. You can only laugh, it's so drastic.

That said, I love both Dbol and Anadrol. Anadrol takes the edge for physical performance but Dbol is great for the incredible mental effects. Which are not to be dismissed, it all starts in the mind LoL. My preferred cycle length: one year on, one week off.

NOTHING makes you lose as much post-cycle as Anadrol LoL. You can only laugh, it's so drastic.

That said, I love both Dbol and Anadrol. Anadrol takes the edge for physical performance but Dbol is great for the incredible mental effects. Which are not to be dismissed, it all starts in the mind LoL. My preferred cycle length: one year on, one week off.
Dbol IS a great nootropic that's true.

I could see having a tiny bit of it pre workout (to be in a better mood to work out) to have it's uses but I would still spend the majority of my money on the Drol 😎

What’s the point though? Sounds like a bloated red face milky nipple shit show man. Personally I think dbol is trash. Zero holdable sack of water gains. Anadrol is so much better. You can diet on anadrol and look insane. The only thing insane about dbol is the back and calf pumps nasty skin quality and gyno. None of which anadrol does to me even in higher doses. I’d pick one or the other. No liver is going to admire your decision either HEADTRAINER.
It’s not the liver that I worry about. It’s the heart and kidneys. 50 mgs of anadrol alone makes me nauseous and 50 mgs of dbol alone gives me kidney pain/back pumps. But I can combine the two compounds as stated above and avoid kidney pain and nausea. Therefore, it’s a better plan for me. I’d prefer to just run 50 mgs of anadrol alone with a test base but I get nauseated.

No clinical evidence that there are liver aids?

UDCA and NAC are used in hospital settings. 🤔

I love that people are health conscious but let's not get crazy here. Anadrol was tested in subjects at 150mg per day for months on end and was well tolerated even in senior citizens. You could probably take 50mg of Anadrol a day for 10 years without a single problem. The below study was mice and later rats for 2 years up to 150mg/kg/day oxymetholone (equivalent to 2,000mg 😲 per day for an 80kg male).

And the amount of positive data on the liver protectants @kingpeon mentioned, you'd have to be suffering from acute diminished mental capacity not to find and see those studies and conclusions.

Toxicology and Carcinogenesis Studies of Oxymetholone

No clinical evidence that there are liver aids?

UDCA and NAC are used in hospital settings. 🤔
No way, dude! Don't you know? Anyone who mixes methandienone with oxymetholone, at results-producing dosages, has inadvertently placed themselves on the National Liver Transplant Waiting List !! Sir Liftsalot said so and everybody who agreed with him! So, it's gotta be true!

No way, dude! Don't you know? Anyone who mixes methandienone with oxymetholone, at results-producing dosages, has inadvertently placed themselves on the National Liver Transplant Waiting List !! Sir Liftsalot said so and everybody who agreed with him! So, it's gotta be true!
Right?!? Ridiculous. SMDH

I love that people are health conscious but let's not get crazy here. Anadrol was tested in subjects at 150mg per day for months on end and was well tolerated even in senior citizens. You could probably take 50mg of Anadrol a day for 10 years without a single problem. The below study was mice and later rats for 2 years up to 150mg/kg/day oxymetholone (equivalent to 2,000mg 😲 per day for an 80kg male).

And the amount of positive data on the liver protectants @kingpeon mentioned, you'd have to be suffering from acute diminished mental capacity not to find and see those studies and conclusions.

Toxicology and Carcinogenesis Studies of Oxymetholone
The results of the double-blinded RCT on 100mg daily Adrol vs. 150mg daily showed that that 27% (n=8) of the 100mg group vs. 35% (n=11) of the 150 mg group saw ALT, AST, or GGT elevated by >5-fold (in HIV wasting patients). This is classified as grade 3/4 liver toxicity. By week 16, the dose-dependency of the liver toxicity was evident, with only 8% of patients at 50mg daily experiencing grade 3/4 liver toxicity.

All liver toxicity was reversible after cessation of use.

My interpretation: looking at all the data, most guys are likely served by titrating up dosage carefully while monitoring lipids and liver function.
Standard clinical interpretation: this is a dangerous medication.

The results of the double-blinded RCT on 100mg daily Adrol vs. 150mg daily showed that that 27% (n=8) of the 100mg group vs. 35% (n=11) of the 150 mg group saw ALT, AST, or GGT elevated by >5-fold (in HIV wasting patients). This is classified as grade 3/4 liver toxicity. By week 16, the dose-dependency of the liver toxicity was evident, with only 8% of patients at 50mg daily experiencing grade 3/4 liver toxicity.

All liver toxicity was reversible after cessation of use.

My interpretation: looking at all the data, most guys are likely served by titrating up dosage carefully while monitoring lipids and liver function.

At 150mg per day….I would die of blood loss from nosebleeds

Used to run D-Rol a lot for massive strength gains years ago… 60mg/Dbol plus 150mg Drol…. Hit many personal bests back then. Liver probably hated me though…..

Cage
I would tear tendons using that much!

I ran dbol 50mg recently and bloated like a whale. switched to insulin and way better, quicker, maintainable results

insulin seems to dwarf most all AAS with exception to tren and test and perhaps 1 or 2 others imo
Some people claim insulin alone doesn’t help them gain muscle. It just helped them prevent insulin resistance while using GH longterm.

Your none appetite is the liver stressed from the orals. It makes no difference if you take it when you go to sleep
I have less appetite all day long if I take anadrol in the morning vs. at night. Gives me terrible acid reflux.It could be excess bile produced from the liver.

I don't know if that's the standard clinical interpretation (whatever that means) or not. You're not a clinician. My cumulative interpretation from both clinical studies and anecdotal reporting is that 50-100mg of oxymetholone for reasonable periods of time (< 3 months) is that it's harmless. But whether it be statins or AAS or whatever, being in the watchful eye of a physician is of course always important. Always.

I don't know if that's the standard clinical interpretation (whatever that means) or not. You're not a clinician. My cumulative interpretation from both clinical studies and anecdotal reporting is that 50-100mg of oxymetholone for reasonable periods of time (< 3 months) is that it's harmless. But whether it be statins or AAS or whatever, being in the watchful eye of a physician is of course always important. Always.
I didn't nor do I hold myself out to be a clinician, on the contrary, I distinguish myself from that. The reason I say it's the standard clinical interpretation is the fact that it wasn't approved for HIV wasting after that trial (because of those results). It can be used legitimately for aplastic anemia, myelofibrosis, and hypoplastic anemias. From what I can tell, HIV wasting is treated with rhGH, marinol, megestrol, and marijuana off-label. Though I don't hold myself out as an HIV wasting expert either.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131