advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the dosage per ml of syntheselen?

Fatboy3580

Registered
Newbies
I only see the recommended amount in the bottle but not how much per ml it is.
Want to stop Clen and just use ECA,synthetine and syntheselen Pre workout with my hgh.also is there a certain order to take these.I read s lot of threads on this but never seen dosage of syntheselen.I also take humapro per workout and post workout.
I’m scared to use slin.not even sure if slin is recommended in a cutting phase.

It's 200 per. says right on their site. Don't use slin, do more research.

Try searching before you make threads dude

I looked on the bottle in my house saw no dosage and I did search

I think OP is looking for the exact amount of :
INGREDIENTS: Magnesium Aspartate, Potassium Aspartate, Heptaminol HCL, Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), Uridine Triphosphate, Sodium Selenite, Cyanacobalamin (B12)

per ml. OP this is posted in the super long syntheselen thread about the highest dose I believe.

Try searching before you make threads dude
First off 200 says on the synthayine bottle.there’s no dosage on syntheselen bottle.
Second I’ve used humalog before with hgh and had good success on a bulking cycle but never on a cutting phase.
I have no idea where to get humalog from anymore and don’t want to use long acting slin.
I’ve never used the syntheselen or synthetine before only synthergine which is a god send for my liver.
I’ve read in threads to take the combo before the gym but didn’t see ,what to take first and then wait so many minutes take the next thing.
When combining hgh and slin I would take my hgh then wait 20 minutes and take slin then go to gym.I’ve never needed nearly as many carbs people say to use after slin and never went hypo.
I’m not new to this just a few products snd did a search first before posting.
If you want to help answer,if not move on.
Thanks for any response.

First off 200 says on the synthayine bottle.there’s no dosage on syntheselen bottle.
Second I’ve used humalog before with hgh and had good success on a bulking cycle but never on a cutting phase.
I have no idea where to get humalog from anymore and don’t want to use long acting slin.
I’ve never used the syntheselen or synthetine before only synthergine which is a god send for my liver.
I’ve read in threads to take the combo before the gym but didn’t see ,what to take first and then wait so many minutes take the next thing.
When combining hgh and slin I would take my hgh then wait 20 minutes and take slin then go to gym.I’ve never needed nearly as many carbs people say to use after slin and never went hypo.
I’m not new to this just a few products snd did a search first before posting.
If you want to help answer,if not move on.
Thanks for any response.
You obviously are trolling or not that bright. Which is it?

I’m not bright,I have 3 degrees.2 masters and a doctorate.
Why are you questioning my intelligence?
I asked a simple question,maybe you don’t know how to respond ,so you try to make yourself think your special.
I was just curious if there was an order in which to take the items listed.
For example take,hgh wait 20 minutes take the syntheselen and synthetine.
Not looking for science just real world use.
Why is that trolling or whatever you call it.
Also was curious if I use humalog, on a keto diet.do I just limit the carbs to intra shake.
Anyway if you don’t want to read my post,just move on.no reason to try and insult me.

I’m not bright,I have 3 degrees.2 masters and a doctorate.
Why are you questioning my intelligence?
I asked a simple question,maybe you don’t know how to respond ,so you try to make yourself think your special.
I was just curious if there was an order in which to take the items listed.
For example take,hgh wait 20 minutes take the syntheselen and synthetine.
Not looking for science just real world use.
Why is that trolling or whatever you call it.
Also was curious if I use humalog, on a keto diet.do I just limit the carbs to intra shake.
Anyway if you don’t want to read my post,just move on.no reason to try and insult me.

Man I really don’t want to pile on but in the course of earning 3 degrees did they not teach you grammar and punctuation at all? It’s hard to understand what you’re saying, you type like a crack head talks….

I mean that in a serious tone, you want answers to questions it helps if people can understand what you’re asking.

I took my medication ,so I’d be surprised if my grammar was good.

Is this the same guy who took his dog to the gym?

Wait a minute…is this ripped123?!??

You survived the surgery?! Last time you were around you were telling us all good bye….

Good god dude even after all that shit you’re back to abusing the shit out of your body?! Come on man haven’t you learned??

Wtf dude you made a thread telling us all you were about to die from a surgery why didn’t you come back to tell us you were okay?

Yep it’s you! You still type like a crackhead talks…

So wtf dude you made a thread telling us you’re going to die looking for sympathy and you don’t even come back to tell us you’re okay?

What you only show up when you need more help abusing your body? Sounds like you’re back to the same old shit of running everything under the sun even though you’re fat and crippled recovering from a new surgery, that wife of yours you always talk good about you think she deserves this shit for you to just keep doing the same shit to yourself?

I've been holding off on this post but it's time. Y'all know I'm one of the most respectful members here but someone has to do this - why have members been giving this guy a pass?

He's very out of shape, getting around with a walker and a self-described quadriplegic (https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...m-why-how-i-use-it.166882/page-6#post-3009501), and at the same time he's using multiple injectable and oral AAS (https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/i’m-very-sensitive-to-estrogen-sides-so-i-was-taking-25mg-aramosin-a-day-how-much-proviron-would-be-equivalent.169024/post-3008540), GH, clen, on water pills and 2 blood pressure medications, wants to use proviron to counteract estrogen, etc. Anybody else in that condition doing those things would be read the riot act by most members.

And for all your issues you claim you currently lift more than most guys at the gym - I know many of us would love to see proof of that.

I've been holding off on this post but it's time. Y'all know I'm one of the most respectful members here but someone has to do this - why have members been giving this guy a pass?

He's very out of shape, getting around with a walker and a self-described quadriplegic (https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...m-why-how-i-use-it.166882/page-6#post-3009501), and at the same time he's using multiple injectable and oral AAS (https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/i’m-very-sensitive-to-estrogen-sides-so-i-was-taking-25mg-aramosin-a-day-how-much-proviron-would-be-equivalent.169024/post-3008540), GH, clen, on water pills and 2 blood pressure medications, wants to use proviron to counteract estrogen, etc. Anybody else in that condition doing those things would be read the riot act by most members.

And for all your issues you claim you currently lift more than most guys at the gym - I know many of us would love to see proof of that.

Don’t waste your breath you’re actually being charitable by only listing that stuff, I’ve tried with him multiple times every which way. He has a problem and it’s not going to change.

I wish he was a troll but sadly he’s not.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear