advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What made you relentless and gave you courage when everything fell apart all at once?

desibaba

Banned
Im sure i am not the only man here who lost a job, had health problems, had a wife or gf abandon them and it all seemed to happen all at once. One moment you had at all and then it next it was all gone (whatever it might be that made you happy). What made you come back and hold through those tough times when nothing made sense and you asked yourself why is this happening to me?

the fact that around 18,000 children under the age of 5 starve to death on this planet every day so whatever happened bad to me today isnt really too tough to get thru..

buck up bro....nobody likes a cry baby.:headbang:

I've been there a few times. Those were the times that I was most motivated to train my ass off, diet perfectly, do lots of cardio, and make it my mission to look perfect and get even with the world! Training became my obsession and my savior.

Scenario 1: lost all my money in the stock market, finance dumps me, call the love of my life only to find she committed suicide most likely over me.

Scenario 2: dating a daughter of a powerful Hell's Angels leader, her mom puts a hit on me, I abandon all of my worldly possessions and live in my car for 9 months with a loaded gun on me at all times, find out my best friend and a few other friends are professional killers, I'm so hungry I don't even have a dime to buy a package of top ramon and can't sleep from over whelming hunger.

Things will get better. Use this time to better yourself even though you may want to just give up. I first went through a phase of giving up where I attempted suicide twice. Some how, I managed to survive even though the internet said there was no way I could. I saw my survival of the suicide attempts as God's way of letting me know that my work wasn't done here.

Even if this isn't your thing, pick a bodybuilding or men's physique show, tell everyone you know that you are competing in it, and make it the center of your world to win that son of a bitch! You will be amazed at how your confidence grows. Plenty of women will be drawn to your look and new found confidence. You will be okay. Just hang in there and focus on that goal.

the fact that around 18,000 children under the age of 5 starve to death on this planet every day so whatever happened bad to me today isnt really too tough to get thru..

buck up bro....nobody likes a cry baby.:headbang:

Alrighty then.

Im sure i am not the only man here who lost a job, had health problems, had a wife or gf abandon them and it all seemed to happen all at once. One moment you had at all and then it next it was all gone (whatever it might be that made you happy). What made you come back and hold through those tough times when nothing made sense and you asked yourself why is this happening to me?

Focus on something you enjoy, or always wanted to do. Then it is just Time, more the Time goes by, the better you will be.

I feel for all those that suffer this. This is going to be long so forgive me in advance. It will be a good read though..... I promise.

Going back 3 yrs ago I was very successful. Made 170,000 a year and the wife made 50,000. However.... I was into street racing very fast cars and living life on the edge. Cars that had no business on the street. I thought I was the king and the world was my court. The problem was..... I was also an alcoholic. We lived a carefree lifestyle and lots of people looked up to us. We were the king and queen of street racing and had money for all our friends to enjoy when we were around.

I never drank while racing..... I knew it would kill me. But my use eventually caused me to loose my job. I was lost.... but started my own business and started doing well. I got into mini bike drag racing and really enjoyed it. I built many high performance mini bikes and bought and sold them all the time. All the while though my drinking escalated.

On one particular night on December 18th 2012 I took this little guy out at about 1.00 am to put it through its paces.... after I had drank quite a bit.

Make a long story short....I almost didn't return. Believe it or not that little rascal would do 55 mph and get there in a flash. I had it geared low and with a 13 to 1 piston and black mamba cam it was putting out 19 hp. It would wheelie as soon as you goosed it. I could beat a drag car off the line with it and hold it for about 200 ft. I had to lay over it big time to keep the front down. I had just successfully made 3 passes with it and clocked it with my gps and was pretty happy.

I had drank 2 pints of vodka at this point and was pretty fucked up. I goosed it going straight and wasn't paying attention and fell off. Got back on and tried to negotiate a turn on a bridge out in the woods where it had been raining lightly in winter time and all hell broke loose. I hit a slick spot and it threw me a little and caused me to twist the throttle all the way. The little bastard hit I know 10.000 rpms and was swerving. I then hit dry pavement and it IMMEDIATELY threw the front wheel straight up after it hit traction.

I panicked and grabbed the brake. Too much........ It slammed the front of the bike down so violently and quick........... That my head slammed into the 6x6 steel tubing of the bridge. I was not wearing a helmut. All I heard was a thunderous ring.... like a gong in my head when I hit. I was insulated pretty well... having 2 coats and a hood and a nascar sleeve on my head as well as a ski type mask.

After I hit.... I didn't get knocked out amazingly. And my first thought even though my head felt like a smashed watermelon.... was to turn my bike off so it didn't burn up laying on its side. I did turn it off.....And then the pain and chaos and confusion and weakness set in. I was bleeding profusely from my head. I looked down and saw a huge puddle of blood. At the same instant I felt incredibly tired and weak(From blood loss)

Something inside of me told me that I need help quick. I thought that it was just a normal head cut and knew they bleed a lot. It was almost a 2 mile walk back to my house through woods and gravel. My body told me to lie down and sleep. But somehow I kept going. Stumbling trying to put one foot in front of the other. At one point I remember falling down and going to sleep. And then I just woke up and resumed the trek home without..... it seemed a moments concern.

Fast forward to getting home........ My teenage son was still up with his friends in the garage. I told them to get me some ice. ( I was delirious by then) He went in and woke my wife screaming that dad was hurt. She woke up and put me in the car and thought I needed stitches. (Couldn't see the true damage for all the cover I had on my head)

Got to the hospital and no one was working ER. Another guy in there waiting saw the amount of blood I had on me and screamed for someone to come help that this guy is bleeding to death.

Fast forward..... They told my wife to come say whatever she needed to to me as they loaded me into a helicopter for a better equipped trama center. All she knew up to this point was that I needed several stitches around my eye and head.

Here I am in the trauma center.

Im getting grossed out now. I will share the rest of my story if u like. But you get the picture.

I almost lost my life when.......At the new trauma center.... some inneficient nurses didn't realize the situation and get the doctors in there. My blood pressure was 59 over 26 and they had me with my head leaning downward and dripping on the floor. My wife and daughter showed up after driving there vs the helicopter ride and they freaked out at what they saw.

They were still unaware as to the extent of my injury. My daughter has a couple pics that are much worse than the ones I posted. They are from the front where from what they could see I was missing 30% of my head. I wont post those!

Amazingly........ The next day I looked like this.

They told my wife that I could stop breathing at any time. And to watch for signs of lethargy. ( I think they thought I didn't have insurance and gave me the bumbs rush) I was out the next morning. We had given them my insurance at the first hospital she brought me to.

I couldn't hardly move for 3 days the pain was so bad. My wife told me I had to take a shower that I stunk profusely. When I tried to...... even the water hitting my head hurt like hell. I don't take pain pills and refused them. ( Funny being an alky huh?) I looked like a freaking Frankenstein!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so depressed I did nothing for 3 months almost. All the while bills piling up........ I was afraid to go in public because when I did people looked at me like what the hell happened to you.

Well..... I sterted healing pretty nicely......... and decided that I wanted to start working out again. When I first started doing overhead presses and bench presses...... My head would bubble from the impact location and leak fluid. My wife yelled at me all the time to stop. That I didn't know what could happen to me. (I didn't either) I had 17 staples and 167 stitches removed from my head and not so much as a referral for anything else. (Brain or involountary systems)

I didn't care..... I was tough. I made it through. But when I had progressed in my weight training to the point where I bench pressed 340..... With considerable strain. I developed another condition. Extreme head aches and once again bleeding and puss coming from my ( I thought) already healed head) Apparently whenever they put me back together I had had several vessels feeding my brain that were ruptured.

The medical advice was to not lift anything heavier than my dick..... LOL They said I could have an embolism at any moment. They told me that stress and strain by lifting weights would be more Of a matter of when I would die vs If.

I being a dip shit could not accept this. And chose to continue but keep it lighter for a while. And sure enough. My head only oozed when I went over 300lbs.

Fast forward to today and my accomplishments..... I bench pressed 425. And am now trying to look LIke I can bench press 425. LOL\

I know at any time I can cash out. It doesn't scare me though. What scares me is being normal. Nothing.... I have always stood out. Call it pride. Call it quality of life. IDK........ Its just me. Im 46 years old now. But I have the drive of a young buck! To some it will seem that he is trying to defy the inevitable. To me.....Its always been the same thing......... Be the very best you can be and don't make excuses for the things you want badly.

Failure is not an option!!!!!!

I'm pretty much there right now...i wont go into all the details but a big part of it is that my girlfriend of 10 years that i was going to marry and have kids with left me out of the blue while i was at work....i look at her email and found out she had been seeing another guy she worked with...took me by surprise i was her first and only.. i thought she was innocent...pure...never thought she would see another guy or want to be with another guy....but she wasnt what i thought she was.....and i agree with johnjuan when he says this has motivated me to train more than i have ever been motivated! It will get better bro...it has to, it can only go up from here...

All I can tell you is that it will get better...hang in there! Things happen for a reason! Ive had some rough times in my life as well and to this point ive been a reseilent mfer! It only makes you a stronger person and you can tell someone else when they are down the same thing im telling you!!

DD

Fuck...... You young guys, Getting stressed over bitches is retarded. If she wants new dick.... you will know. If she doesn't all you guys think she is the one.

LOL......... Ha Ha Ha

Them bitches are smarter than you in the ways of makin you feel like their pussy is all yours and they couldn't think of another dick in them. LOL.... That's the biggest crock of shit that's been used for generations. LOL LOL LOL LOL

The only thing that makes that pussy yours is.........When you cut off the communication and have verifyable recon that she is wrecked and not going out. If that bitch is going out........ Shes getting dick.

Well you are right...i was young when i got with her (from age 16-26) so yea i was stupid to think that she wouldn't fuck anyone else but i was young and couldn't imagine it......and she didn't go out, sadly, she was doing it while i was at work. All other times we would only go out and do things together. Yea i lost a lot of friends because i was pussywhipped i'll admit it but that shit won't happen again. I know whats important and i'm not young like i was.

All that aside im happier now...its been about 2 months and it has gotten a lot better. Single life is kinda hard to adjust to after so long but its nice for sure i love goin out and talkin to all these hot chicks... definitely new to me =D

I'm pretty much there right now...i wont go into all the details but a big part of it is that my girlfriend of 10 years that i was going to marry and have kids with left me out of the blue while i was at work....i look at her email and found out she had been seeing another guy she worked with...took me by surprise i was her first and only.. i thought she was innocent...pure...never thought she would see another guy or want to be with another guy....but she wasnt what i thought she was.....and i agree with johnjuan when he says this has motivated me to train more than i have ever been motivated! It will get better bro...it has to, it can only go up from here...
Get in great shape, then go fuck her best friend. Someone said it on here before, "You get over one woman by getting under another"

I've lost everything being an addict, job,house,savings,401k...I even took out a second mortgage to keep my habit going. I lived in my corvette with my cat and his litter box, until my parents came and saved me. All of that material shit including girlfrieds comes and goes brother. Find some strong people to hang around with; maybe the family? If the wife/gf really loved you they wouldn't have left you.
The ones who really love you stay with you no matter what. When I feel weak I stick around my parents and as silly as this sounds my cat. No matter how low I went they were there to pick me up and never gave up.
When you do the right things and the hard times pass it will make the good times even sweeter and you'll be able to look at "normal peoples" problems and move on from them easier than ever.
Start surrounding yourself with good people dude.

Bad fox... your brain looks cute ! comon, why would you post that pic lol I threw up in my mouth

belief in yourself

that and u only have one life, either live or waste it

Stubbornness. Whatever you want to call it, grit, willpower, drive, it all boils down to creating that emotional state in yourself where your overriding overreaching thought is that you will succeed, you will win, "they" won't beat you. Your thoughts can be consciously cultivated just like we train our muscles in the gym, and while not omnipotent or universally successful, the will to win IMO is the single most important factor in overcoming diversity and creating success.

My kids are my suicide prevention barrier. While also being the source of my suicidal thoughts. Catch 22.

I feel for all those that suffer this. This is going to

Im getting grossed out now. I will share the rest of my story if u like. But you get the picture.

I want to push your brain back into your skull with my tongue.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear