over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What makes you "HARDCORE"?

One time i ejected my USB stick without safely removing it.

I believe actually competing is hardcore compared to someone who just lives the lifestyle. Competing requires discipline, drive, determination and sacrifice especially the last few weeks. Just being a gym rat and living the lifestyle because you enjoy chasing your ideal body is pretty conventional in my opinion.

Actually competing requires paying for npc card and walking on stage when told too

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

My refusal to quit.. right there with ajdos. That's why.I'm hardcore

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Hardcore is a state of mind!
Which is why I excell in everything I do !!!

One time I asked Jamie to share her carbs with me while she was dieting.

once i was in high end board meeting and it started to over run ...it was a LEG DAY ... and like fuck am i going to miss leg day...so right in the the middle of the meeting i picked up the managing director onto my shoulders and banged a 20 rep ATG squat set...i got immediate dismissal but jokes on him because i got a sickening quad pump.

Hardcore enough to always have the posing trunks and oil ready...alwas ready for a posedown. Lol

I raped a grizzly bear, i masturbate with sandpaper, and i once went to Church with my shirt untucked.

Doing literally everything in my power to provide and give my family the best life I can

IMO for what it's worth, I think if you're hitting the gym on a steady basis and going outta your way to get extra protein, getting shots in each day/week, then that's pretty disciplined.

IMO all the things you listed the average gym rat is doing..... sticking to a rigid strict diet is THEE hardest part IMO and where most fail..... go through a contest prep and you'll see..... you'll change your mind to what's considered "disciplined".

IMO all the things you listed the average gym rat is doing..... sticking to a rigid strict diet is THEE hardest part IMO and where most fail..... go through a contest prep and you'll see..... you'll change your mind to what's considered "disciplined".

Hey boss hope alls well. Oh I'm not disagreeing there at all, but I think there are other things that make you disciplined too. As I said, as simple as going to the gym steadily may sound, not many do it. Same with going outta your way to get extra protein in your meal. But yes, contest prep sounds absolutely brutal, and something I've never done

Hard core is all relative. I don't compete and compared to some on this board am not hard core at all. I never miss workouts, never drink or take recreational drugs, train 100% intensity and when cutting take my rice, brocoli and boiled chicken with me on social occasions. Compared to 99% at my gym Im hardcore but my physique reflects this. My physique in nothing by pm standards and I don't claim it to be so please don't call me out, just saying I'm one of the biggest and certainly leanest at my gym and it's due to consultancy and doing the "hardcore" stuff

Oh yea, I shave body hair as well, that's hardcore and probably the most annoying part of this lifestyle

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Hardcore is a state of mind!
Which is why I excell in everything I do !!!

After reading all the replies so far, I like this one. Most people I have known that I consider hardcore were that way with everything in their life. This effort level just came natural to them. It wasn't thought about, or spoke about to draw attention, it just IS who they are.

Last edited:
After reading all the replies so far, I like this one. Most people I have known that I consider hardcore were that way with everything in their life. This effort level just came natural to them. It wasn't thought about, or spoke about to draw attention, it just IS who they are.

This is true. It's kind of how I'm wired. I cant half ass anything. First time I picked up a barbel I went to absolute failure. Just instinct and what I am.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Most hardcore items are as follows for me:
Working through the pain/injuries and not giving up
Keeping work to be a freak and entering contests
Diet - both bulk and cutting cycles
Getting my son hooked on bodybuilding

Going through divorce, borrowing over 100k for school, starting my own business, owing banks over a million.

I agree! I am not sure if I am hardcore or just hardheaded though - I could write a book on what NOT to do if in business and going through a divorce - but I am finally making another go at it after a decade of recovering!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity