over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What the hell did i do to myself?

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
i woke up tuesday morning in an unbelieveable amount of pain. on my right side roughly 4 inches to the right of my spine, including my right trap, and from the middle of my scapula up, over my shoulder, and down to the middle of my right pec. it honestly took my breath away trying to sit up or roll over in bed. it felt like someone shoved a pole thru my chest kind of like in terminator 2. i havent been to the gym since sunday and the pain is dulling and only gets sharp when i move certain ways. anyone have an idea of what this may be?

Get it checked out

You might want to pay a visit to your local Chiropractor. Especially one with a sports medicine background.

It sounds like you popped out your rib head.

Try lying flat on the floor and taking some deep breaths. If you doesn't work you can try and manipulate it yourself.

If not, go to a chrio and have him pop it back in place. Once back in, you will be a little sore the next day. Apply ice and you should be fine.

Good luck

rib out...

sounds like a rib out...chiro w/ a sports background should be able to help you.

Hurts like a bitch doesnt it?:eek:

yes

go to a chiropractor. And not some "family chiropractor". Like the others said.....one that has a background in sports medicine and has a personal interest in athletics or bodybuilding.

See this all the time....one to two adjustments and maybe a massage to work out the knots and you should be good to go.

It sounds like you popped out your rib head.

Try lying flat on the floor and taking some deep breaths. If you doesn't work you can try and manipulate it yourself.

If not, go to a chrio and have him pop it back in place. Once back in, you will be a little sore the next day. Apply ice and you should be fine.

Good luck

tried that and you go fuck yourself pal!....J/K extreme stretches are more pleasant that that little trick...lmao!(seriously dont take that seriously, its hard to convey that ype of joke typing.)

i called my doc too heading there on my way to work. thanks for the respinces and yeas it hurts like a bitch.

i woke up tuesday morning in an unbelieveable amount of pain. on my right side roughly 4 inches to the right of my spine, including my right trap, and from the middle of my scapula up, over my shoulder, and down to the middle of my right pec. it honestly took my breath away trying to sit up or roll over in bed. it felt like someone shoved a pole thru my chest kind of like in terminator 2. i havent been to the gym since sunday and the pain is dulling and only gets sharp when i move certain ways. anyone have an idea of what this may be?

same thing happened to me and it turned out to be a herniated disc. no clue how it happened but fucked up discs are no joke

LOL I know how it feels man.. I have pulled out rib heads a few times. My chiro actually told me that sometimes you can pop it back into place by lying flat on the floor and taking deep breaths. It hurts and I haven't been able to do it on my own but I was told it could help.

Just be careful because if it is a rib out, it is much more likely to do it again.

Fellas, what can we do to prevent this from happening. I'm referring to "popping the rib head out" ?

Stay in bed and don't exercise...:D

My bro, even if I was in a wheel chair, I don't think I could stay out of the gym? :D

yeah i had a injury sunday also it was my right trap i got a deep tissue massage from this 10000 pound russian lady with a nice beard (seriously facial hair) BUT her big brute ass gave a deep ass massage and my pain has reduced alot since yesterday try a massage if chiro says its not a rib injury and just a pinched nerve like mine

do some research on the chiropractor you're going to go to before you actually go. There are really good ones (few, but they're out there), and really bad ones.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws