over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what to do?

PUMPED

Registered
well I am pretty much there now. I can just sit back and wait. I had to stop all cardio even though I still had a little fat to loose. well everybody says its water I say its fat. lol skip wanted me to stop cardio because with the way I was burnning up food I would have never filled out all the way with the "shitload". I mean shit I had 4 BK cheese burgers,2 toco bell big burittos and 9 peanut butter cookies at the 2 weeks out mark and just keep loosing weight. so now that I have slowed down my matablolism and holding a weight of 230-231lbs for the last 3 days I am right on track heading into the carb depleation stage.

I would have liked to be bigger but who wouldnt I am happy I just nailed it perfet on my first try. with skips help of cource. so I am looking at looseing at least 5lbs next week and this is where I come to my problem.

skip said with me being so close to cut off weight if I loose anymore and dont make it we can do a traditional carb load w/ a shitload or of I hopfully keep my weight stable a just the shitload. I can weigh in friday night or sat morrning before pregudgeing

225 1/4 is the cut off for super heavys I think and I would like to stay in that class with a 235-240 weigh in sat mornning (after shitload) because there is a guy at my gym that just takes like he is a pro and I just want to put him in his place. lol or should I come in at the top of the heavys and weight in friday night with (shitoad) 24 friday night into sat mornning?

super heavys in my state are just not hard and I would have a better chance of placing I just dont know what to do?

Bro....I would stay at super if I were you. It sounds like we were in similar situations as I was losing too fast as well and had to cut back. I still think that I have some fat I could loose.....and others say water and like you I say FAT! I'm 186 today and I'm gonna wiegh in Fri night. I could have killed myself and tried to make middles, but my partner said no way.......just wait to see what happens when I carb deplete and see where my weight is going into water depletion stage and carb load. I'm doing a traditional carb load and weight hasn't moved yet I'm losing water and getting tighter and hard, so I'm staying with the Lt. Heavies. You'll do well in the supers bro.......I may do the show depending on how my show this weekend goes. My partner is trying to convince me to do it. but I'm ready to EAT!!!!!!! Talk to ya soon bro...later!

patk

yea I would like to stay in the SH with my hight (6') I need to be in the higher class. shit I guess I will just see how the week plans out.

That was the problem I was haveing I took in allmost 100g of dry carbs in 8 hours and still was flat but hard. That is why I am working with skip and the shitload I hope I will fill out better.

talked to eric hillman and he said everything should be running on time. so thats good news for you.

Guys

Just think about it for a second. If you look the best you can and stay tight without getting flat, then that is what you should want to do. Remember, you don't want to sacrifice definition, hardness, or fullness just to try and make a cutoff for a wt class. Later on you may regret it because you know you looked better the day/night before and screwed up YOUR best condition just to make a certain wt.
Sure everyone wants to place as high as they can in any class, but knowing you gave up on your conditioning (which is what BB comes down to for 99% of the time) to make a class will be letting yourself down.
You compete against YOURSELF Every show you do. And when it's over, look back at what you did and improve for the next one.
I've been there bros and regreted letting either others, or myself do the wrong things in the last few days.
I wish you both luck and hope you make the right decision for yourselves.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws