YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What was the first steroid you ever put in your body?

TheZeus

Registered
I am talking the first thing you ever took, the first tab, shot, etc. and how did you get it?

For me it was a sustenon preload redi ject. I went down to TJ and got them. I paid $14 for each one. I remember thinking it was the BEST $ I had ever spent! Well worth every penny!

They had the little screw on needles that were big enough to see through LOL!

My buddy did the first shot for me. I remember the next one I had to do on my own. I sat in the bathroom with that damn harpoon for 2 hrs until I got the balls to plunge it into my ass! I remember thinking how much it did not hurt once it was in there?! lol.. After that I never winced at the sight of a needle again.

I took one per week for 8 weeks and gained 35lbs. I could not believe a little shot of oils had so much power in it. I remember going into the gym and being able to lift pretty much whatever I wanted. I could not believe how much my body changed when I took them. I have a very lean athletic build and it just made me blow up! It was great.

what was the first thing you guys took?

I scored a bottle of prop, than followed by 2 30cc water base test bottles. YES that was my first cycle at 19 years old. I didnt no anything about shit.... pct, estro control, always did the pyramid cycle which in my view wasnt the best way to cycle, (but good when your not doing pct cause it brings ur test level lower before u crash. BY THE WAY, i gained i think around 25 pounds, mostly water lol!! I HAVE NEVER HAD A CYCLE LIKE THAT ONE* .... O YA, it was the start of the gyno that i still have today.(not bad but if u know what ur looking for, its thier).,,,, and my nuts have been the size of a squirrals ever since,,,, so i guess not recomeded.:)

i did test cyp 250mg a week for 10 weeks when i was 18.

Young, i know:eek:

sustenon 250-i was 19 and knew nothing about anything...payed 100$ a vial off a no good meth dealer....man did i get ripped or what...anyway that meth dealer is dead now so i guess thats karma for a no good meth head

Summer of '98. First cycle was Durateston 250, 1ml/wk for 10 wks. I was 17, and was hungry for that D-1 full ride scholarship. There was an older guy working out at my gym who was as much of a monster as I had ever seen. I made friends, became his training partner, and waited until the time was right. After about 3 months, the topic came up. I went from 207 to 254 that summer and never looked back.

First was what I believe to be fake Dbol. By a producer called "lemon", I think. Nothing happened. Got it from a kid at school who was a little-shit drug dealer.

Then Anadrol. Oh yeah, that was real and it worked great.

Phera and Superdrol bridge. Nolva for PCT. Lost some hair, got some gyno. Ran some letro followed by nolva, lost the gyno, lost a little bit more hair.

Kept zero gains.

Lesson learned, stay away. Will probably do HRT as an old man.

1993 Sustanon redi jects. Paid $25 each. Cycle was 250mg, 250mg, 500mg, 500mg, 500mg, 500mg, 250mg, 250mg. Had everybody & their mother asking me what I was on...

predisone:D lol, prob was superdrol i think

my 1st cycle evert was test cyp. I bought it from some guy at work. I paid like 375.00 for a 50 or 60 ml vial.
I did a pyramid, 250 ew for the 1st 4 weaks. Then 500 for a while then back down to 250. No pct..

The second cycle was better gains then the 1st. It was a prohormon cycle of hdrol and trenaplex for 8 weaks. I gained 25 pounds........

Back in 1988 I got a whole bottle of methletestosterone from Richlyn labs in Penn. (generic). That started the ball rolling.

Very first thing ever was HG Test -E. 250mgs every 7 days. Took it for about 5wks unitl several people started taking notice. I was active duty overseas back then. No PCT. Crashed big time from it. Live and learn. Peace.

I am talking the first thing you ever took, the first tab, shot, etc. and how did you get it?

For me it was a sustenon preload redi ject. I went down to TJ and got them. I paid $14 for each one. I remember thinking it was the BEST $ I had ever spent! Well worth every penny!

They had the little screw on needles that were big enough to see through LOL!

My buddy did the first shot for me. I remember the next one I had to do on my own. I sat in the bathroom with that damn harpoon for 2 hrs until I got the balls to plunge it into my ass! I remember thinking how much it did not hurt once it was in there?! lol.. After that I never winced at the sight of a needle again.

I took one per week for 8 weeks and gained 35lbs. I could not believe a little shot of oils had so much power in it. I remember going into the gym and being able to lift pretty much whatever I wanted. I could not believe how much my body changed when I took them. I have a very lean athletic build and it just made me blow up! It was great.

what was the first thing you guys took?

Like you sustanon redi-ject with that dreaded 19 gauge needle which you really could look through.

STEN ampules from mexico, used with Stenox

I was too young when I first pinned ridiculously underdosed bathtub Test-E. Knew about PCT and nutrition thankfully, had done plenty of research but had a shitty source.

d-Bol in late seventies early eighties. 35 lbs in very little time and strength shot through the roof.

superdrol.....had no idea what it was. thankfully i did not have any sides and pct was not bad but i only took 10mg ED

The first thing I bought were 6, 1ml winny amps (break off tops), from a guy on a college football team. I think I paid $150.00, and he told me to do one amp a week:eek: I actually did get pretty lean, but looking back on it WTF was I thinking. But it was hard to find info before the internet. I complained about not growing, and he then sold me 1btl of cyp, and a handful of pink d-balls (for $300.00), and I gained 21lbs in 5 weeks. There's nothing like the first cycle:)

brovel test enanthate.. I was expecting a big bottle and I was like this is it.. This little bottle

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear