advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What was the first steroid you ever put in your body?

Gaspari M 1-T... I saw an ad for it in the back of a muscular development mag. Ordered it and couldnt believe how well it worked and have been hooked ever since.... lol

Sustanon 250 and D-Bol as a senior in highschool for a little extra help in Powerlifting for my School and out of school meets. Stayed lean, which is what I wanted to stay in my weight class, and gained some strength. Did proper PCT afterword. Great experience. No negative side effects whatsoever.

Last edited:
I bought Test E and Tren Hex off a buddy of mine, 1st cycle was 500mg test and 200mg Tren. I gained about 25lbs on that one, then a month later I ran the same again. Oops. I know a bit more about it all now and can't believe how stupid I was, I was just listening to my mate cause he's a big bastard lol

american test cyp. Great stuff :)

It was about 10 years ago,D-bol and tren together.Didnt know any better had been using 1ad otc and thought that was great untill i got that.

t200 with an 18g

Actual brand name Dianabol tabs by Ciba-Geigy. They came is a 100ct bottle.

For me the first experience with anabolics was the best ever. Pumps beyond comprehension and 20lbs of muscle. I can remember my first 'enhanced' pump as if it was yesterday.

Still have the empty bottle as a momento.....

organon sust and some australian deca. $250 for 10 amps of the sust and $250 for the 10ml bottle of deca......i think the guy i got it from may have over-charged me a little :D. i also used the harpoon sized needles(18g 1 1/2").....nothing but the best baby. i think i used those things for my first 4 cycles or so. imagine my surprise when i found out people shot with 20's....then 23's:eek: i now won't touch anything bigger than 25g 1". and i don't pay $500 for a cycle anymore either.

I was 22 yrs old and bought 10 break off tops of sustanon 250 , all of the writing on was in Russian except for the words sustanon 250. I got home with these bottles and was in my bathroom staring at them and i was like there is no way i can shoot this into my ass, but then i was like well it's not like i can get a refund so i did it. 1 shot a day for 10 weeks my diet then was eat everything i could i went from 135 to 155lbs. Ever since then it has been research and learn, but those were some great sustanon no sides not even a break out. I think i paid $200 from a trainer at the gym where is was living back then.

Infar Sustanon from USSR, in those clear amps that are not scored.
I bought ten and one broke all down my arm so only did 9 weeks worth.
Gained 26lbs...biggest jump I had ever made up to that time...

Watson Test Cyp, for HRT, was 45 yrs old. Best cycle to date was 400 mg test cyp, 250 mg deca and 350 mg winstrol for 6 weeks. Gained 17 lbs, kept 12 and dropped 5 cm bodyfat in those 6 weeks.

Lycan

oh wow

Yeah I remember those sust redijects and the oily ass sten amps! But the first stuff i took was omnadren w/ a 21 guage needle. The old omnas, with the other ester that made it diff than sust, unlike today's version. Just took 250mg a week for 6 weeks. Gained about 20 pounds, then lost it all. Then I got some test heptylate from France, and some pink Thai's and BLEW UP. Put on 30+ lbs, and got strong as hell. That heptylate was UNREAL. the BEST test I have EVER had barnone. Upjohn Cypionate is a close second, then prob omnas or organon sust. 5 years later I made some fina, and gained a rock hard 12 pounds in 4 weeks. Tren is pretty amazing stuff actually. I also remember a cycle my girl did using SPA anavar, oxyflux clenbuterol and a teency bit of Zambon winny. She had great results and hardly any sides.

WOW..the memories!! The year was 1992, and i was either 17 or 18. I bought something called anadrol and had no idea what i was in for. At that age i had been working out for a few years already, because i have been wrestling since i was five. I didnt know shit about gear..nada, but i bought 100 tabs (AMERICAN SYNTEX!!!!!!) for 150. Did the old pyramid 25 to 50, and back down to 25. I grew like a weed, and became strong as fuck in only 8 weeks...and the rest is now history. Those syntex a-50's were like nothing else i have ever experienced.

I did 20 amps of sust at 500mg a week, I got from a guy at the gym i was going to at the time, I gained 20 pounds and there was no turning back ever since.

I am talking the first thing you ever took, the first tab, shot, etc. and how did you get it?

For me it was a sustenon preload redi ject. I went down to TJ and got them. I paid $14 for each one. I remember thinking it was the BEST $ I had ever spent! Well worth every penny!

They had the little screw on needles that were big enough to see through LOL!

My buddy did the first shot for me. I remember the next one I had to do on my own. I sat in the bathroom with that damn harpoon for 2 hrs until I got the balls to plunge it into my ass! I remember thinking how much it did not hurt once it was in there?! lol.. After that I never winced at the sight of a needle again.

I took one per week for 8 weeks and gained 35lbs. I could not believe a little shot of oils had so much power in it. I remember going into the gym and being able to lift pretty much whatever I wanted. I could not believe how much my body changed when I took them. I have a very lean athletic build and it just made me blow up! It was great.

what was the first thing you guys took?

Mine was SUSTANON as well,,,and my gains were very common like you experienced...1x inject per wk and I grew like a weed.

ORAL WINSTROL 4 BROUGHT BACK FROM ITALY EARLY 90,s

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner