advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What was the first steroid you ever put in your body?

12 years ago now..

i was 17. 400 mgs test cyp/week
nolva as pct.
grew like crazy. kept a good 90% of my gains.

1993 sus redijects!! 1 a week for 5 weeks and put on 13lbs, put 80lbs on my bench!ha

was probably 13+ yrs ago...Brovel T200. Bought two bottles from the local dealer for $300 LOL! Talk about ripoff! (That dealer recently got busted and made national news by the way). I heard they were like $12 in mexico, and after gaining about 20lbs of mostly water I was hooked lol....so I bought a ticket to a texas border town and did my own shopping. Used the sus redi-jects for a long time...was paying $6 each. Best cycle ever was three redi-jects a week with old naposims at 40mg day. I look back and its crazy to be honest, little did I know how involved I would become.

My first was dbol at the ripe age of 18. Took 40 mgs a week for four weeks and bloated like no other. But I did grt strong as fuck. Well worth getting ripped for it. Had pct and 6oxo

mine was depo-testosterone that a friend who worked at cvs stole and sold it to me for $30. couldnt beat that price and then i would buy from a guy how had AIDS and was a junkie his insurance would pay for it and i would buy it to resell. lol

did superdrol for 3 weeks when i was 20...gained super dry lbs and 80 lbs on my bench..i dabbled with other orals until i manned up and jabbed last year with 500mg test e for 12 weeks

its kinda funny how almost every response has ppl saying they started in their teens or early 20s

My first cycle was Naposim/Winny/Clen and I was 32 years old

My first time was in 92. I was about 21. It was test suspension. Only about 300 mg a week. First week nothing. On day 14, I went from doing 225 from 2 times to about 8 times. My workout partner walked out, muttering under his breath, " damn steroids."

The first time was like fucking magic. Man, just thinking about it gives me chills.lol:D

My first time was with test E and Deca and some d-bol.I took the d-bol first(30mgs) and then mixed the test(500mgs) and deca(200mgs) toghether and injected.It took me 45 mins to do this.Not that i was scared or anything,its just that i couldnt reach out that far..lolll

brovel test enanthate.. I was expecting a big bottle and I was like this is it.. This little bottle

I remember thinking the same thing when i saw my first vial, I was like "I paid $120 for this?" it's so small? But it did pack a punch for me! I miss those little brovel bottles of T 100, I used to buy them for $7 in Tj LOL..

Zeus

its kinda funny how almost every response has ppl saying they started in their teens or early 20s

Yes i noticed that too. I started in my teens as well. I thought I'd be alone in this but I do feel a little better knowing I'm not the only one who started so young!

You know I don't regret it at all. I do regret not researching things more though, but I have never regretted taking them at that age. It is funny how that first shot really changes your life from that point. It's not that I was only about AAS after that but my whole bbing lifestyle had a completely new element in it to finance, deal with, and obtain.

Anyone who has taken AAAS for the first time will know you cannot deny the feeling of gaining 20lbs+ in a short 6 weeks. The feeling is nothing short of amazing! Life does change after that shot though. I have never been a recreational drug user but I would assume the feeling those first 8 weeks on the cycle must be like when an individual uses heroin/coke/ etc for the first time. The feeling of "oh, ok so this is what all the fuss is about?!" Obviously I'm not trying to compare the 2 things, just the initial impact of seeing for your own eyes what a powerful effect it can have on your body.. Who knows maybe I' way off here LOL, I'm not the person to ask about that stuff..

Zeus

Those little blue dbol tabs back in the 80s. Think it was by Ciba. Those things blew me up fast. Did a couple of cycles of that and then didnt touch anything until I was almost 30 yrs old.

My first course consisted of 200mg deca and 500ms sus with 30mg dbol. Seen briiliant gains over 2 stone and stayed reasonably lean, best gains I've ever seen.

1st one for me was breast milk!

1st one for me was breast milk!

Stuff really isnt that bad is it? Real sweet tasting! Hey, I wasnt going to let those extra bags in the refridgerator go to waste! The baby didnt need them and there was plenty of leftovers.

Bought a 50ml bottle of Eq and 20 ml of Deca for a total of $85..didnt know jack,just pinned myself everywhere 2 times a week..gained about 22lbs in a month..I remember adding protein powder to Sonic drive in milkshakes and gaining alot of unwanted bodyfat..didnt even use pct.Young and dumb.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear