advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What would you add to my summer cut cycle?

Nike22

Registered
Newbies
Will be running the following:

Test E 500/wk 1-20
Primo E 400/wk 1-20
GH 4ius/ed
IGF-1 lr3 2x4 week cycles at 50mcg ed one in August one in Sept/Oct.

Debating adding:
winstrol 50mg ed for six weeks
anavar 50mg ed for 10 weeks
or cut mix Tren A/Test A/ DrostP 50mg each eod for 6 weeks
or TrenA/TestA 50mg each eod x 6 wks
or a combination of the above but not at the same time for example Winstrol wks 2-8 + Cut Mix wks 10-16, etc.

What do you recommend?

Currently 220lbs BF11% been cycling for 30 years, blood work done 2 wks ago, lipids & everything are good to go.
Goal is to look ripped and full for the next 20 wks until the end of October.

It's a cut cycle so the primary goal is getting as lean as possible... How lean are you now, and how fast is weight loss happening with your current diet?

BF about 11% but hard to say exactly because I just dropped NPP 400/wk and I think I’m also holding a little water from the gh, I went from 2.4 to 4 ius last week. Basically I’m running the same cycle as above swapping out the npp for primo and going from recomp to full cut.

Diet is going well. Running 290g pro&carbs 80-100g fat 3000-3400 calories per day. Doing fasted cardio six days per week, weights five days, the fat is coming off well.

BF about 11% but hard to say exactly because I just dropped NPP 400/wk and I think I’m also holding a little water from the gh, I went from 2.4 to 4 ius last week. Basically I’m running the same cycle as above swapping out the npp for primo and going from recomp to full cut.

Diet is going well. Running 290g pro&carbs 80-100g fat 3000-3400 calories per day. Doing fasted cardio six days per week, weights five days, the fat is coming off well.
Can you be specific about your goal? It would be difficult to add a significant amount of muscle while continuing dieting and getting leaner, especially if you are an experienced user and not on your first cycle or coming off a break. For that reason I am thinking you probably don't really need to add any more AAS, but would probably just do best continuing to slowly drop your calories and staying consistent on your diet. If you really want to add in some more drugs, personally, I think low doses of DNP can be ok as long as you know what you are doing and aren't wreckless with it. Do you have a specific date/event (at the end of October?) that you are trying to look good for? Or do you just want to continue getting leaner throughout the Summer so that you look good every day?

Can you be specific about your goal? It would be difficult to add a significant amount of muscle while continuing dieting and getting leaner, especially if you are an experienced user and not on your first cycle or coming off a break. For that reason I am thinking you probably don't really need to add any more AAS, but would probably just do best continuing to slowly drop your calories and staying consistent on your diet. If you really want to add in some more drugs, personally, I think low doses of DNP can be ok as long as you know what you are doing and aren't wreckless with it. Do you have a specific date/event (at the end of October?) that you are trying to look good for? Or do you just want to continue getting leaner throughout the Summer so that you look good every day?
Good question, good points. I always try to get lean in the summer but in the past I partied with alcohol too much and never got much leaner than 14% or so. This year, I promised myself that I'm only drinking on event days (one weekend per month) and I'm really sticking to my cardio and diet with the aim to be about 10% bf all summer. I am trying to peak in October as I have 4 events that month and want to look my best then, sub 10% and full if I can pull it off. DNP isn't a problem as my body tolerates it very well. So I could see the use of 2-3 weeks at 200-400mg/ed in between events. Maybe not to loose weight so much as to just help burn the carbs that I'm taking in.

I trust that I can continue to get leaner on GH/Test/Primo, my thinking was maybe once I get down just a shade more in BF that adding something like winstrol or masteron or tren might really be the icing on the cake.

If only I had the cash... but I'm seriously considering upping my gh dose.

Metformin is cheap and will help with leaning out as well as with health/longevity.

If you tolerate low doses of DNP well then I would stay on a low dose of DNP until a week before the first event in October, to let the water/bloat subside. Then stick with your low calorie diet throughout the 4 events, and maybe use some mild diuretics before each event to dry out and offset any weight gain you may have experienced from the previous events.

Once you've been cycling for a while packing on extra size takes a long time. Most of us are near our genetic limit/set point and find it very difficult to add a couple pounds a year, even with high doses. If you've been on cycle for a while it's unlikely you'll be able to make drastic size gains at this point. But you can make some awesome improvements in conditioning being at 14% now and having 4 months to diet down from there.

Just my two cents.

You really need to consider hiring someone to look over all this for you and come up with something that works for you. First nail down a solid CKD diet and higher volume training. Cardio your ass off. As much as you can stomach.

Chemically, I can say start with the 3 big ones - test, tren, and GH. As much of each as you can afford and tolerate healthwise.

Ancillaries like proviron, winstrol, masteron, metformin, berberine are good but know how/when to use them.

Something to increase BMR like ECY or ECA, and T3 and DNP are effective for most people.

Other supplements to consider are synthetine (L-carnitine), taurine, omega 3s, etc

Drink a ton of water daily while minding your sodium intake. <-- often overlooked and I have no idea why

You don't need to check all these boxes but find someone who can walk you through it all. Done right, you can melt pounds off every week, not done right you'll be spinning your wheels all summer.

Your drug protocol is absolutely more than enough to get shredded without losing any muscle.

Your diet is going to be the biggest factor
Unless you add in something pretty significant like DNP , T3/clen and an hour of cardio.

What are your current stats (age , height , weight , bf%)
And what does your current diet look like

Post a photo and i'll tell you what you need...

You really need to consider hiring someone to look over all this for you and come up with something that works for you. First nail down a solid CKD diet and higher volume training. Cardio your ass off. As much as you can stomach.

Chemically, I can say start with the 3 big ones - test, tren, and GH. As much of each as you can afford and tolerate healthwise.

Ancillaries like proviron, winstrol, masteron, metformin, berberine are good but know how/when to use them.

Something to increase BMR like ECY or ECA, and T3 and DNP are effective for most people.

Other supplements to consider are synthetine (L-carnitine), taurine, omega 3s, etc

Drink a ton of water daily while minding your sodium intake. <-- often overlooked and I have no idea why

You don't need to check all these boxes but find someone who can walk you through it all. Done right, you can melt pounds off every week, not done right you'll be spinning your wheels all summer.
By CKD diet, do you mean chronic kidney disorder diet? First I've heard of this for getting ripped. Do you have a link with more reading I could check out? Or did you mean something else.

Tren E treated me well enough, I just had to take sleeping pills to sleep at night. So adding that is no prob.
Was thinking oral winstrol because I'm already pinning the Test and Primo.

Never used masteron so don't know how my body will react to it but willing to give a try which is why I was thinking of cut mix 100mg each Tren E, Test E, Masteron E prob 2cc's per week to start, see how I react and adjust from there.

Currently using omega 3s 3g/ed, L-carnitine (oral 2g/ed), clen with yohimbie-hcl for fasted cardio 6 x week, 1 hr each.
Water by the gallon, check. Sodium, I def should scale back. My body responds well to DNP so adding that is easy.
Got ECA, ECY and T3 on hand. Planning to run those when my clen runs out.

By CKD diet, do you mean chronic kidney disorder diet? First I've heard of this for getting ripped. Do you have a link with more reading I could check out? Or did you mean something else.

Tren E treated me well enough, I just had to take sleeping pills to sleep at night. So adding that is no prob.
Was thinking oral winstrol because I'm already pinning the Test and Primo.

Never used masteron so don't know how my body will react to it but willing to give a try which is why I was thinking of cut mix 100mg each Tren E, Test E, Masteron E prob 2cc's per week to start, see how I react and adjust from there.

Currently using omega 3s 3g/ed, L-carnitine (oral 2g/ed), clen with yohimbie-hcl for fasted cardio 6 x week, 1 hr each.
Water by the gallon, check. Sodium, I def should scale back. My body responds well to DNP so adding that is easy.
Got ECA, ECY and T3 on hand. Planning to run those when my clen runs out.
Cycling Ketogenic Diet = CKD (long carb depletion + loading phase)

You never heard of a CKD before? That's not a good sign. LOL

Your drug protocol is absolutely more than enough to get shredded without losing any muscle.

Your diet is going to be the biggest factor
Unless you add in something pretty significant like DNP , T3/clen and an hour of cardio.

What are your current stats (age , height , weight , bf%)
And what does your current diet look like
Current stats, age 51, 5`11", 220lbs, bf 11-14% (hard to tell because I just dropped NPP 400/wk on Saturday so loosing water now) I've seen myself at 14% and I know for sure I'm at that or better, we'll see after I loose the water.

Typical day of food & training is:
260-310g carbs 290-330g protein 80-100g fat
Total cals 3000-3400 depending on what the training menu is.

2ius gh w/l-carnitine followed by 1 hr fasted cardio

Meal 1: 50g prunes PWO then 5 eggs, 125g chicken breast, 1T coconut oil, scrambled together eaten over 150g brown rice.

Meal 2 & 3: 125g brown rice 125g chicken breast (usually with some sauce that adds maybe 10g carbs on top)

Meal 4: Salad with 1T olive oil dressing, shredded chicken breast mixed in if needed.

Meal 5: 175g brown rice, 50g chicken breast pre workout

Train 1 body part once per week usually 45-90 min intra-workout is 30g whey protien with 20-40g dextrose powder

Meal 6: 250g brown rice, 175g chicken breast & 400g broccoli

On heavier workout days like back I'll swap out some chicken for beef or salmon and throw in 1-2 oz of walnuts or cashews

Rest day is <100g carbs with high protein and high fat (as healthy as I can)

So you say you are about 11% BF now and want to be sub 10% within 3 months. That really wont require a lot of drugs or strenuous dieting. Unless i read those numbers wrong you posted.

Cycling Ketogenic Diet = CKD (long carb depletion + loading phase)

You never heard of a CKD before? That's not a good sign. LOL
I've heard of carb cycling, I knew I must have been off when I was looking at diets for people with kidney failure LOL!!!
I'll definately do some serious research into it, diet is the last thing I really have to dial in.

So you say you are about 11% BF now and want to be sub 10% within 3 months. That really wont require a lot of drugs or strenuous dieting. Unless i read those numbers wrong you posted.
I know, it's hard to say because I'm dropping water now but still holding some. Got a soft 6 pack, but the tear drop quads are hella striated and that never happens unless I'm getting pretty lean. I've just never been sub 10% before, not for more than a month anyway and I really want to get there and stay there through October or so. This is why I'm thinking about what ancillary meds could help me achieve this. Not just be lean, but lean and full.

But you're right, all I really have to do is stay the course, stick to the program.

I mean, going from a legit 11% to under 10% can take a whole 2-3 weeks without 90% of the stuff you're planning to use, so it's a little strange.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws