over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what would you have done??

tsimehc75

Registered
ok i was driving home from the gym today and there was a van that pulled up behind me and before long was weaving all over the road..i mean the van was running off the road 4-5 feet on the grass and coming back in the lane..i noticed it once or twice and said to myself if it does it again im calling 911.well after the van almost hit another car coming the other way i called 911 and told them i think the car behind me mabey dui..i mean this chick (it was a girl) was fuckin all over the place..the road was a long county road but its very busy..i told the dispatcher that when i saw the police coming i'd flash my lights and the car directly behind me would be the car..

i saw the cop up ahead coming my way so i flashed several times, he slowed down and got behind us..30 seconds later he hit his lights and i continued on my way home.. i feel like complete shit about it as i've never called the cops on anyone lol but i feel i did the right thing..she may have killed someone or herself..doing the right thing can be hard at times

im feeling a little better bcos she was shitfaced and had no business on a busy road or any road..i mean i have a 3 year old daughter and god forbid a drunk bastard kills her in a wreck so...

ok i was driving home from the gym today and there was a van that pulled up behind me and before long was weaving all over the road..i mean the van was running off the road 4-5 feet on the grass and coming back in the lane..i noticed it once or twice and said to myself if it does it again im calling 911.well after the van almost hit another car coming the other way i called 911 and told them i think the car behind me mabey dui..i mean this chick (it was a girl) was fuckin all over the place..the road was a long county road but its very busy..i told the dispatcher that when i saw the police coming i'd flash my lights and the car directly behind me would be the car..

i saw the cop up ahead coming my way so i flashed several times, he slowed down and got behind us..30 seconds later he hit his lights and i continued on my way home.. i feel like complete shit about it as i've never called the cops on anyone lol but i feel i did the right thing..she may have killed someone or herself..doing the right thing can be hard at times

im feeling a little better bcos she was shitfaced and had no business on a busy road or any road..i mean i have a 3 year old daughter and god forbid a drunk bastard kills her in a wreck so...

YOu did the right thing. If she wasnt truly drunk, then she wont get in trouble. Ive seen people almost that bad before and figured they were drunk only to discover they were talking on the cell phone. ANyhow, you did the right thing. Today too many people look the other way when things like that happen because they dont want to get involved.
Just imagine if later than night you turn on the TV and see a report on how a drunk diver crashed into a car head on and killed 2 people. You could never live with yourself.

I would have done the same thing. There is no reason for someone to be out like that. If someones wants to get shit faced that's their business but don't get on the road and put other people's lives in danger. Even if she wasn't messed up you did the right thing...

You did the right thing and you should not feel like shit. Its over and done with. I would call the station and see what happened. Im sure they would tell you, because your the one who called it in....you rat!! LOL joking brother. Seriously...I think most people including myself would have made the same decision.

No doubt about it, you did the right thing! Good for you bro! I have 3 kids and that's all that would have run thru my mind.

Think about how you would have felt, if the next morning you woke up to the news of that person killing somebody or their self.

Last edited:
right

drunk, ill or on the cell......she did not belong behind the wheel

drunk, ill or on the cell......she did not belong behind the wheel

Exactly. Your actions may have directly saved someone's life (including the driver's).. why would you feel shitty? I dislike the police as much as anyone.. but that's (dui) a case I have no sympathy for anyone over.

RIGHT ON !

Exactly. Your actions may have directly saved someone's life (including the driver's).. why would you feel shitty? I dislike the police as much as anyone.. but that's (dui) a case I have no sympathy for anyone over.

You guys are all correct, hell I called the cops on my ex-wife once cuz she was driving drunk, I don't care who it is !

You made a great call, nothing to regret. For whatever reason, she was a danger to herself and others. You may have saved a life.

If you did nothing, knowing what you did, and she hit someone head-on, killing perhaps a mother and a child… anybody, how would you feel then?

You made a great call, nothing to regret. For whatever reason, she was a danger to herself and others. You may have saved a life.

completely agree! i would have done the same thing. i wouldnt hesitate turning in a drunk driver....

yeah i know i made the right decision ill post up any info i find and if there was an arrrest..thanks for the support PM

RAT!!!!!!!!!!

J/K, you did the right thing. I would have done the same.

when it comes to life and death...you did the right thing.

You saved her life and someone else's as well!!!

ive called the cops twice now on this man (who is a petifile mind you he has already done his time) who constantly rides his mountain bike completely hammered. Both times ive called he has almost been hit by random cars and by almost i mean he was swerving in traffic only a foot or less away from the vehicle. He usually is doing about 10-15 mph and swerving so bad he will go from the shoulder to the yellow lines a few times a minute at like 8pm when traffic is not the heaviest but not to light. Its a main road. I would just hate to see someone run him over and kill him then get charged for manslaughter when hes a known petifile and deserves to die imo.

i agree with everyone else here. i work as a nurse in an ICU and see the people who are usually on the receiving end of someone who's DUI and it's never a pretty sight. it's very sad. you did the right thing and no telling how many lives you saved. i give you props, bro.

good job...dont think twice about that shit ...

she was putting other people in danger, you did the right thing. you called 911 with no thoughts of malice or revenge or anything like that. you were really thinking 'she is gonna kill someone'

she was putting other people in danger, you did the right thing. you called 911 with no thoughts of malice or revenge or anything like that. you were really thinking 'she is gonna kill someone'

i tell ya when she swerved into the oncoming traffic(i mean like feet across the lane i was like omg..ive been f'ed up but id never drive like that..alcohol is the devil!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws