over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what you think about these drugs?

The Wolf

Kilo Klub Member
Please tell me what you think of them if you recognize any of them, sorry about picture quality.

Attachments

• 08-03-06_1921.jpg
    08-03-06_1921.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 380
hmmmm

ive never seen any of those, but that dont mean shit. looks ug lab though. all of it.
lucian

Thanks for the reply bro, I think they are all ug labs except for the Oxandrin which is made by b.t.g pharmacy for searl. One of them states that it is vetinary drug and the other one is a trenbolone made by sarva gb.

Wish me luck on taking them

cheers

You better get that stuff by "Searl" checked out man. There is an american company called Searle and they are owned by Pfizer now. Those are major pharm companies and nothing they put out would look like that. Not to say what you have isnt real, but something seems fishy.

Fishy aint the word bro, I got that superbolin and I contacted the vet firm that supposedly makes it and they told me that they dont make such a drug. The funny thing is, its so well packed and preserved with its nice little hologram as well, ug labs are getting advanced huh?

Anyway, my friends that used these drugs have got good results from them, and I payed good money for these so I no turning back for me, I just wonder if the ingredients is what it says it is.

hmmmm

I have had plenty of BTG Oxandrin straight from the pharm on script. That is definitely not legit Oxandrin. Doesn't mean that the product is crap, but BTG did not make that.

Rex.

Call me crazy but I'd want every one of those tested before I put that stuff in a spike. But then again, i want to have a life after I'm done flexing...

It wouldn't be the first time I've done a dumpster drive-by... right in the trash.

I'd be careful of that stuff if I were you. Looks homemade, no doubt, which means god knows what. Sorry, just being honest...

I'd use it. I'd just see what happened. If I lived, I'd assume it was ok to do it again. If I died, I'd probably stop using it.

BigBoyJ said:
If I died, I'd probably stop using it.
This would also be a good indicator as to whether the gear was good or not... Just make sure you have a close relative follow up this thread so we all can benefit from your untimely demise.

LMAO:D

The Wolf said:
The funny thing is, its so well packed and preserved with its nice little hologram as well, ug labs are getting advanced huh?

Put a hologram on a turd and you have a turd with a hologram on it

OuchThatHurts said:
This would also be a good indicator as to whether the gear was good or not... Just make sure you have a close relative follow up this thread so we all can benefit from your untimely demise.

LMAO:D

Well, if the posts stop coming, that's how you'd know it didn't work too well.

Ok Im taking them in May, thats when I get ready for the summer. In the meantime my training partner is going to use it so if he lives and then maybe I got a chance to live as well lol:)

Anyway I know of people that used them as Ive said before, this is a funny country I chose to live in. Everything is counterfeited, even Mercedes car parts lol!

The Drugs in the Pharmacy is probably counterfeited too.... Although they do have there own cheap local stuff which is expensive in Europe ie, Anapolon and Primobolan.

Rex Feral said:
I have had plenty of BTG Oxandrin straight from the pharm on script. That is definitely not legit Oxandrin. Doesn't mean that the product is crap, but BTG did not make that.

Rex.

Well it says behind the box, B.T.G Pharm. Manufactured for SEARLE C.A CO. Ltd CALGARY-CANADA and it even comes with an enclosed leaflet "not that it means anything"

But if it was to be a counterfeit, they could have at least made the box look like it was original.

The Wolf said:
Well it says behind the box, B.T.G Pharm. Manufactured for SEARLE C.A CO. Ltd CALGARY-CANADA and it even comes with an enclosed leaflet "not that it means anything"

But if it was to be a counterfeit, they could have at least made the box look like it was original.

Oxandrin is not commercially available in Canada. Searle has had no involvement in the manufacture or distribution of oxandrolone since '89. The rights were sold to BTG. But, you hardly need be privy to any of that info to ascertain that it is a counterfeit. Looking at it is proof enough. Very rarely in this day and age of ug labs does someone go out of their way to produce package inserts. Prior to the ugs, this was common practice. These days its just a waste of money.

Amazing how much things have changed. I remember buying Anavar for $35/bottle and Anadrol for $60/bottle from Wal-Mart, by script, prior to AAS scheduling. The last time I filled Unimed Anadrol they forgot to run my insurance, pharmacist tells me that's $1700. 1 bottle of oxymeth. :eek: 60 10mg BTGs, or 100 2.5mg, are $1200-1400. So, trust me bro, I don't care what your insert or your bottle says, BTG did not make that.

Rex.

Yeah I take your word for that rex, I just hope it gives the same kind of results as the original. The tablets seem to be qite shiny and inside the box there is a small plastic tube stuffed with some kind of powder and it says oxandirin on it, I think that is to keep the tablets fresh. Any idea?

Thanks bro

Like I said before Pfizer/Searle would never make anything like that. Id toss it in the trash.....its probably cheap methyl test or something along those lines. Then again Im no expert but that stuff looks soooo ghetto.

Future said:
Wolf, just send it to me to test. ;)

How are you going to Test it future? On yourself? Dont worry I got a guinea pig:)

AWN2004 said:
Like I said before Pfizer/Searle would never make anything like that. Id toss it in the trash.....its probably cheap methyl test or something along those lines. Then again Im no expert but that stuff looks soooo ghetto.

Yeah well, the damm thing cost me a bit of doe and I got it from a guy with a good rep. But I know in the future not to go underground:(

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws