advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the longest time you ever ran an oral for?

phoenix2

Registered
As the title, not for discussing if is good or bad, just out of curiosity. Dosage, liver support eventually used, sides and liver toxicity experienced.

Depends on the compound. Both in toxicity, intentions, personal response. I know what works for me, and can feel when enough is enough. Proviron is good for me at 10mg ed, 12wk. Winny or adrol are good prep finishers, 15mg ed, 2-3wks.
I'm also very conscientious with my nutrition, to offset to the best of my ability

Personally not more than 6 weeks (lipid concerns worse for men generally), though I've seen perfectly healthy women run var or winny for 12 mo+ at 10-15 mg daily. The 17AAs commercially available (oxandrolone, stanozolol, oxymetholone, and yes - fluoxymesterone also) are not particularly hepatotoxic. It's lipid derangement that is the prevailing concern more than hepatotoxicity in healthy users.

I used to use way to much years ago so I'll go

Drol 150 mg 6 weeks ( first few were 100)

Var 100 Ed, had protein in my urine so stopped. 8 weeks

Now days 50 mg max maybe 4 weeks a few times a year. Better training, weigh less but look and feel better.

Personally not more than 6 weeks (lipid concerns worse for men generally), though I've seen perfectly healthy women run var or winny for 12 mo+ at 10-15 mg daily. The 17AAs commercially available (oxandrolone, stanozolol, oxymetholone, and yes - fluoxymesterone also) are not particularly hepatotoxic. It's lipid derangement that is the prevailing concern more than hepatotoxicity in healthy users.
That's exactly what i think. Orals designed for human use (stanozolol, oxandrolone, oxymetholone, fluoxymesterone) are not very toxic in reasonable doses. I've seen some studies on halotestin with months or even years of continuos use up to 25 mg per day (a boy with hypogonadism up to 6 year straight on halo).
But i'm little paranoid when it comes to liver protections and i run pharmaceutical UDCA year round (600-1200 mg daily non stop) with injectable glutathione (600 mg from daily to 2 x week) even when i'm not running orals.
So I was wondering if i could save some money spent in liver aids...

I think you basically answered what I was going to ask you, but why is it that you think those are less toxic than UG orals?

I ran 12 weeks of winny at 350mg weekly on top of 15 weeks of Tren at 525mg (test was in there as well). I think ALT was a point or so out of range and AST was top of range. Lipids weren't much worse than where 600mg of primobolan puts me honestly though primo has zero liver impact on me.

Ran var and var/winny combo at 350mg a week for 12 weeks. Doesn't help blood markers but similar to above on me.

These were past 5 years so I was in my 40s, getting bloods and monitoring. Not recommended for best course for health or older guys and probably won't run them that long again even though I tolerate them fine but figured I'd a answer.

I ran 12 weeks of winny at 350mg weekly on top of 15 weeks of Tren at 525mg (test was in there as well). I think ALT was a point or so out of range and AST was top of range. Lipids weren't much worse than where 600mg of primobolan puts me honestly though primo has zero liver impact on me.

Ran var and var/winny combo at 350mg a week for 12 weeks. Doesn't help blood markers but similar to above on me.

These were past 5 years so I was in my 40s, getting bloods and monitoring. Not recommended for best course for health or older guys and probably won't run them that long again even though I tolerate them fine but figured I'd a answer.
Did you take liver aids?

Did you take liver aids?
Nope. I try to drink a lot of water. Not a regular drinker so maybe socially 1x a week. If I'm running stuff like this (orals/tren) I'll try not to overdo it but has happened.

4 months on 100mg winstrol and 50mg turinabol daily. I never bother with liver aids. My liver is never an issue. Kidneys are what I worry about due to blood pressure issues. The result after 4 months was the best look I’ve ever had until something in my delt snapped, either rotator cuff or labrum. I don’t go to doctors. I just let things heal as best they can.

i accidentally ran wini for about 2 years. i forgot my tne was tne + wini had a liter i was using for trt/test. dont really remember the dose. prob more then 150mg week. figuring i used to run about 300mg of t wk as normal life. half would have been wini. probably it was more at times and slightly less at others.

i have run high doses of anadrol for 3-4 months. 100-300mg ed. i have run drol plus whatever orals were around for 3-4 months at 300mgs ed total.

no blood blood work done. took lots of other shit.
im still here.

years at a time without breaks :(just rotating compounds
Same here including 100mg anadrol, 80mg var, 50mg halo, 300mg chop, 150mg windy, superdrol@30mg. Not all at once but 4-16 weeks at a time. When I was young and wreckless. I had bloods every 6 months due to work requirements and high cholesterol was the only thing that was present and I’m sure that was the 6-8k calories

Longest was Anadrol at 12.5, 25, and 50mg/day for 6 months. My liver values skewed high but not awful, my lipids weren't happy about it. Winstrol I've done for months as well, just not 6.

i accidentally ran wini for about 2 years. i forgot my tne was tne + wini had a liter i was using for trt/test. dont really remember the dose. prob more then 150mg week. figuring i used to run about 300mg of t wk as normal life. half would have been wini. probably it was more at times and slightly less at others.

i have run high doses of anadrol for 3-4 months. 100-300mg ed. i have run drol plus whatever orals were around for 3-4 months at 300mgs ed total.

no blood blood work done. took lots of other shit.
im still here.
300mg/day?!?! I don’t get how guys even go above 100mg/day.
50mg/day kills my appetite. 100mg/day - great pumps/strength but 0 appetite and acid reflux.

About 15 years ago I bought 100g of Dbol raws and mixed it up with sugar and capped it all up at 50mg. Had a gallon ziplock bag filled with them. I would take a small handful, maybe 6 or 7, before every workout. Probably lasted me close to a year. Didn't have any side effects other than some mild gyno. These days I can't run the lowest dose of orals without getting GERD.

300mg/day?!?! I don’t get how guys even go above 100mg/day.
50mg/day kills my appetite. 100mg/day - great pumps/strength but 0 appetite and acid reflux.
Back when I was on alot of stuff I didn't see anything from drol unless it was 150. Now that I stay around 500 mg total AAS a week I see something from 50. If it kills your appetite sounds like a perfect diet drug. Wish something would kill my appetite.

I know @Type-IIx will roll his eyes :p but longest was anavar 5mg 4x a week PWO for 22 weeks. SHBG was lowered slightly (24->17) and didn't notice any other affects on bloodwork that I could ascertain.

I love orals but I never stay on them long. From what I can recall I done 6 weeks of anadrol at 50-100mg. Although most times I stay on orals 2-4 weeks (often 3 on, 2-3 off, 3 on then stop) and the doses vary but usually pretty standard and never high due to side effects. I am on 50mg winny now and I may run that for closer to 6 weeks but it's been years since I have done that. I know a few guys who have stayed on a decent dose of orals for years (rotating every 4 weeks) and whilst none of them were healthy (far from it) they were "fine".

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner