advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the most interested thing u came across in the gym?

A skinny 150lbs 18yr old at most kid, benching 400lbs with lightening fast bouncing reps.

I took closer look had a big plastic protein type shaker cup under his shirt and bouncing the bar off it like a spring. He literally was just dropping the weight and having it bounce up not even lifting it. :eek:

Needless to say I heard he ended up injuring himself because the cup broke one day. I mean I could hear that cup at times sounding like it was cracking.

poor cup... so many interested folks in gym lol

Just last week I was at the gym around 6 am. A large guy came in and started benching, respectable weight, around 360 lbs. I notice that he had sometype of vest on. I asked if that was a powerlifting vest and he said: No, it's police body armor.

He was a Deputy Sheriff and was told never to take it off except when he goes to bed.

Ok then...:confused:

We have a guy that comes in and hates Hillary Clinton and believes in every conspiracy theory 9/11, sandy hook, etc etc

Dude goes off one day and says homosexuality is an abomination, yada yada. Gets talked to and tells staff "sorry, but I can't be quiet about men molesting little boys! That is not something I stand for" etc etc He completely turned the topic of what he was actually talking about to molesting boys which obviously no one agrees with.

He talks so the whole gym can hear him and LA Fitness won't do anything about it. He never talks about anything appropriate. Black lives matter, Hillary wants all guns banned, sandy hook never happened, orlando deserved the attack, etc.

Meanwhile he loads the squat rack with 600+lbs but uses 3 bands on each side to life the weight UP; not adding resistance, but reducing it.

I don't understand why they don't ban the guy; they say politics isn't off limits, but the guy purposely tries to cause controversy and no one likes him.

I'm usually the most interested when i see stellar genetics.... i mean, we have a lot of great athletes here in south FL, id rival to say the SE has the biggest strongest in the country on average... ill see guys at my gym that never lift in there life, walk off the basketball court and shit on 98% of the guys lifting weights... 6'4" 230lb full 8 packs doing 360 dunks and shit... to me thats interesting as anything...

last week there was a white kid on the bench over.... id say about 6'3" and around 300lbs... yes, a bit of fat but i mean big round chest, big arms, muscular ... i watch him take 225 for a slightly less than full rom set do 15-20 like nothing.... he starts talking to another guy and i overhear him tell the guy he is 15 fucking years old... 15! .... i mean, literally a slightly smaller version of like brock lesnar... he said he was O line starter for his HS ... i was jaw dropped :eek:

Guys at my gym with no legs and then wear skinny sweats to emphasize that they have no legs.....smh

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

made a good buddy here, found many things we have in common, now good friends

There was a sign on the wall in the bathroom of the Koloseum Gym in Fullerton, CA when it was owned by Milos Sarcev.

The sign said:
No injections on premises :st:r-wars
-F2S

there was a guy from afghanistan taking a bath in the spa at 24 hour fitness

he literally did not know he couldn't do that. He had his scrubber and everything lol

asians scrub their entire body in the steamroom and sauna to exfoliate, sometimes picking off caluses

everyday i watch people of all walks of life sweat bullets in the sauna and step directly into the pool without rinsing off first

one time i saw a group of old timers sitting in the sauna with black rubber smoke, he was smoking the racquet ball on the heater machine for "better traction" lol

theres an old lady who wears total christmas clothes from head to toe every time she comes in and jams on the stationary bike

Last edited:
this wasn't in the gym.....but i DID indeed see this today
while walking the dogs......and i swear i wish i would have
had my phone....lol....only take the wallet and the 40. walking
the dogs....

saw a guy.....wayyyy down the end of road....looked like he was jogging.

so i get closer......and im looking.......and closer.....and we keep getting closer.

and now i can see him....clear as day.....he was jogging alright.....

backwards......fucking jogging backwards.....down the street....

unreal, these fucking retards we have now....its sad.

:cool:

I'm usually the most interested when i see stellar genetics.... i mean, we have a lot of great athletes here in south FL, id rival to say the SE has the biggest strongest in the country on average... ill see guys at my gym that never lift in there life, walk off the basketball court and shit on 98% of the guys lifting weights... 6'4" 230lb full 8 packs doing 360 dunks and shit... to me thats interesting as anything...

last week there was a white kid on the bench over.... id say about 6'3" and around 300lbs... yes, a bit of fat but i mean big round chest, big arms, muscular ... i watch him take 225 for a slightly less than full rom set do 15-20 like nothing.... he starts talking to another guy and i overhear him tell the guy he is 15 fucking years old... 15! .... i mean, literally a slightly smaller version of like brock lesnar... he said he was O line starter for his HS ... i was jaw dropped :eek:

I see guys at the schools near where I live like that too. I substitute teach and I am amazed how big and strong kids are now.

There was a sign on the wall in the bathroom of the Koloseum Gym in Fullerton, CA when it was owned by Milos Sarcev.

The sign said:
No injections on premises :st:r-wars
-F2S

From the sounds of some posts in this thread, they might need signs like that in San Francisco locker rooms!

the dogs....

so i get closer......and im looking.......and closer.....and we keep getting closer.

Retrograde running, its supposed to train your muscles differently. I sure as hell wouldn't be doing that on the street though out in public, not safe. On a track maybe. I once had to coach cross country in high school and I used to have the kids do a couple of laps that way and its tough work.

the dogs....

lol i saw many guys run backwards on the machine in gym

Just today at the gym, an old timer (72), nice guy was making the rounds. He always comes in wearing a feather down vest and sweat pants. Looks like a sea capt, big bushy beard. Only exercises I've ever seen him do is sit ups and calf raises. Today, he was carrying a mason jar with something purple in it.

I asked him what it was and he said: Its grape kool aid with piece of fried pork in it.

Ok, I'll bite, so I asked him why? And he said cuz it's filled with amino acids.

I asked him if he eats the pork pieces when he is done with the drink and he said: Hell no, I just add more grape kool aid to it and sit it in the frig for tomorrow's workout.

I swear you can't make this stuff up.

t-shirt

I saw some big ass, "well known" power lifter in Cleveland have this t-shirt on a few months ago. I was laughing so hard I could not concentrate........

Attachments

• gym.jpeg
    gym.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 98
What I find most interesting is how freaking fat most of the personal trainers are.... I just don't get it

I really trip out on that as well. My gym is full of PT's and all the guy PT's are obese. Sure they're tall and naturally bigger guys, but being 6' 4" tall, 270 pounds with a gut and extra butt cheeks on your waist is plain stupid. If the females appear fit, why can't the guys? I know their clients see me and wonder if I train people, a few actually have.

The 44
PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacom Labs Worldwide Official Distributor since 2008 - Buy Here
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member