advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your current cycle you're running?

500mg Test C /wk
400 Tren E /wk
4IU HGH
A-dex .75 EOD

Keeping it simple at 47

For me right now I'm trying to balance health with still being able to maximize gains so I'm using 350mg test which puts me around 1500 on a range off 250-900 so it's not overkill. Only using 75mg Deca as its a very low safe long term dose that will allow the benefits of a 19nor and aid with joints. And 25mg proviron as my dht increaser. This is pretty much my trt as I'm hitting all angles for maximal benefits(anabolic/19nor/dht). I also take .5mg adex 3x per week which keeps my estro around 40's with the range being 0-49. I feel estro being in range but not on the low end of range is best when test levels are high so you have a better ratio.

250mg test cyp
600mg mast prop
1mg ipamorelin prebed

Preworkout I play with TNE, sdrol, HGH frag and some other things I have laying around.

Last edited:
250mg test cyp
600mg mast prop
1mg ipamorelin prebed

Preworkout I play with TNE, sdrol, HGH frag and some other things I have laying around.

I've noticed quite a few guys are running lower doses of test and using mast at around 3-4x their test dose. What is the reasoning? Thanks

I've noticed quite a few guys are running lower doses of test and using mast at around 3-4x their test dose. What is the reasoning? Thanks

Because Physique guys do it and it caught on.

Noone big and competitive will ever do this. Test is king baby

It gives u an insane look. Minimal side effects (lost quite a bit of hair but I don't care honestly lol). Gives a sense of well being. Sex drive is crazy. No need for AI. It removed what was left of my gyno. Combined with a healthy diet, daily cardio, your bloodwork won't get all f*cked up.

Test and primo is another great one, but too expensive, and most of the time you don't get real primo , so masteron is a safe bet.

After having shoulder surgery at the very end of January, I've been cruising, I guess, while doing PT and then just getting my strength/size back, on 250mg/wk Test-E. Never had to worry about sides, and as far as I can tell, the boys still work. Just had bloodwork done and my total Test is sitting at 1190ng/ml, so high but not absurd, and everything else is looking fine. Just started adding 200mg/wk Tren-E and 400IU/wk HCG, and have AIs on hand just in case. First time Tren user, so yeah it's probably dosed low, but I'd rather go low and ramp up if everything is fine, than go high and risk sides right off the bat.

So right now:
250mg/wk Test-E
200mg/wk Tren-E
400IU/wk HCG

I added the mast towards the end of my run to harden out. I dropped my test dose because once I drop the mast out in a couple weeks I'll just be cruising. I came from 1500mgs test, then down to 750mg test and 300mg mast prop, and now to this. I wanted to harden out for the contest here and for my bday soon.

Because Physique guys do it and it caught on.

Noone big and competitive will ever do this. Test is king baby

Not even close to my reasoning and actually I heard of this idea by Jordan Peters who is far from a physique guy lol!

It is done differently though. Of course test is king but when coming from a high dose I have enough test in my system to keep me full for weeks as I harden out. This is not some low test cycle that the skinny boys run. :naughty:

;)

:headbang:

I admire all of you Heath conscious "responsible" low dose users, but I am getting ready to blast some reckless high doses.

Test E - 1 gram/wk
EQ - 800 mg/wk
Tren E - 800 mg/wk
Proviron - 50 mg/day
MK - 677 - 15 mg/day
Letro - 1.25 mg EOD

I know I know it's downright reprehensible.

You must be what ? like 275 lbs @ 5%

Enjoying 500 test e, 100 tren e and 800 Primo w a 25 mg proviron kicker!

Not even close to my reasoning and actually I heard of this idea by Jordan Peters who is far from a physique guy lol!

It is done differently though. Of course test is king but when coming from a high dose I have enough test in my system to keep me full for weeks as I harden out. This is not some low test cycle that the skinny boys run. :naughty:

;)

:headbang:

Real Mast E is hard to come by, unless it's Mast prop

Currently running:

Test-P @50mg daily
Mast-P @100mg daily
Aromasin on hand, but honestly haven't needed it with the Mast and low dose Test. I will add Tren-A back in the mix after bloods in 2 weeks.

Not losing any hair, sex drive is great and overall feeling good :headbang:

600MG's of Test-E
175MG's of Tren-Ace
50mcg of T3
120mcg of Clen
6iu's of GH

Sweet and mild cutting stack.

I have a super noob question and I know Test is Test but has anybody noticed more water retention on Test-Cyp then on Test-E?

I've always run E and just recently tried Cyp for the fun for 12 weeks and AI dosage and diet stayed the same but I felt like I was holding alot more water on Cyp, I googled it and the half-life of Cyp is a little bit longer but not that you should notice anything.

Just started back on E again.

You must be what ? like 275 lbs @ 5%

Enjoying 500 test e, 100 tren e and 800 Primo w a 25 mg proviron kicker!

well I'm certainly not gonna get there using baby doses. Your point that you are somehow superior to me because you use less and are possibly larger and stronger is well taken, but I enjoy pushing the limits so that maybe by 30 I can be 240+ on stage.

Sub q test cyp/sust < 200 mg a week

I admire all of you Heath conscious "responsible" low dose users, but I am getting ready to blast some reckless high doses.

Test E - 1 gram/wk
EQ - 800 mg/wk
Tren E - 800 mg/wk
Proviron - 50 mg/day
MK - 677 - 15 mg/day
Letro - 1.25 mg EOD

I know I know it's downright reprehensible.

I've never been able to use high doses due to getting sick from them but I know ALOT of people who cycle and surprisingly your cycle doesn't even look that high to me. The highest I've ever seen was a guy I knew about 5 years ago. Not even that impressive maybe 5'10 230lbs like 15-16% body fat. I still remember his cycle to this day as I was shocked when I heard it.

2500mg sust/wk
1800mg EQ/wk
1600mg TrenE/wk
1200mg MastE/wk
100mg Dbol/100mg Adrol/50mg Halo
18iu serostim per day
10iu humalog 3x per day

He ran that for about 12-14 weeks and he just looked sick. Was kinda purple in color yet pale at the same time.bags under his eyes. He put on maybe 20lbs but most of it looked watery. Only impressive thing was I remember his lifts went up like 50% but not much changed. I actually saw him the other day after not seeing him for a few years and he still looks the exact same.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws