who drinks raw eggs? (eye of the tiger)

i have 3 shakes a day each has

2 eggs
2 scoops cornflour
3 scoops protein

6 egg whites- 18 grams of protein
15 oz of skim milk
frozen fruit
mix it in a blender and you have a tasty inexpensive casein and albumen protein shake

I get tubs of international eggwhites. Taste good and easy to drink.

6 egg whites- 18 grams of protein
15 oz of skim milk
frozen fruit
mix it in a blender and you have a tasty inexpensive casein and albumen protein shake

thats it?!?!?!? 18grams for 6eggs?!?!?

no wonder im losing weight... i been drinking nothing but raweggs for protein... 6eggs with 2scoops of true mass 3x and 1 regular meal...

i better up my eggs..

Last edited:
someone probably mentioned this

humans are not dogs, dogs have higher acidic stomach so they can eat raw food and DENATURE them and absorb

we cant do that well so we must DENATURE first then eat

dont worry, denature only destroys functions of enzymes and shapes, we are consuming protein for overall nitrogen content, who cares about 'alive' and active proteins in your belly, euww.

easier to understand? lets say you dont have any teeth or just got wisdom teeth removed, when i had mine removed i blended, tuna/chicken soup, crackers all kinds in a blender and drank it.......probably lessened digestion from elminating salive enzymes but compared to chewing, bolus is bolus at that point. did i lose any ? nope, did it look completely different than unblended food yes. thats all im saying, you should cook, denature raw protein so we can absorb better

if there is an opposing human study please show it to us

When I cook my eggs I get bloating and bad gas. When eatin raw no bloating no gas....I don't need some "medical study" to let me know what works and what doesnt

gdamn, i thought the poisoning was happening in the ooold days not in 2011 ahhahaha, fuck that

i think you are good on that,

i will probably do the frying pan method, it might be tastier as long as i dont over cook it

from wiki Pasteurized eggs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shell egg pasteurization process
Pasteurizing eggs in their shells is achieved through patented processes that involve a series of warm water baths.[2] According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, “Shell eggs can be pasteurized by a processor if FDA approves the process. The equipment to pasteurize shell eggs isn't available for home use, and it is not possible to pasteurize shell eggs at home without cooking the contents of the egg.”[3]

After pasteurization, the eggs are coated with food-grade wax to maintain freshness and prevent environmental contamination and stamped with a red "P" in a circle to distinguish them from unpasteurized eggs.[8]

[edit] Quality of pasteurized shell eggs
Opinion on the quality of pasteurized shell eggs is mixed, and sometimes depends on whether comparisons involve experimental processes or products that are actually on the market. According to North Carolina State University, pasteurized shell eggs are nutritionally and aesthetically equivalent to their unpasteurized counterparts.[7] Taste tests noted deficiencies in pasteurized shell eggs experimentally produced via a microwaved pasteurization process (not for commercially available pasteurized shell eggs).[9] Using commercially available pasteurized shell eggs, a San Francisco Chronicle reporter noted a "slight chemical taste" for pasteurized shell eggs,[10] and a Lifescript blogger noted a "barely detectable" flavor and aroma difference and stated the eggs were "worth" their price.[11] Relish magazine states that pasteurized shell eggs “look like real eggs, act like real eggs and taste like real eggs.”[12] Perishable Foods Connection cites a "total product consistency” with the commercially available pasteurized shell egg product.[13] “Independent taste tests conducted in Good Housekeeping kitchens have not been able to tell any differences between raw and pasteurized eggs,” according to Food Safety News.[14] According to International Business Times, demand for pasteurized shell eggs within the foodservice industry is strong because “states such as California, Iowa, Michigan, Wisconsin and Illinois have adopted the most recent FDA Food Code, in which pasteurized shell eggs shall be substituted for raw eggs to at-risk groups.”[15]

[edit] Exemption for pasteurized shell eggs
The FDA Food Code exempts pasteurized shell eggs from the definition of a potentially hazardous food.”[1] Likewise, the U.S. Department of Agriculture exempts pasteurized shell eggs from the requirement to carry a safe handling advisory statement.[3]

The U.S. Department of Agriculture also states, “In-shell pasteurized eggs may be used safely without cooking.”[3]

The problem is conventionaly raised eggs, meat,etc. Sick animals make sick food. Organic, free range, grass fed is a whole other story

thats 4mins to cook another 5-10mins 2chew. n ihate scrambled eggs even more...
boiling eggs takes 15mins, peeling each eggs takes 1-2mins, eating.... another 10mins... vs 1mins to prepare my shake n 10seconds to chug, chug? every second counts! i gotta get back on here and read read read!!! knowledge is power :star-:ars

It takes me 10-15 seconds to peel each egg, what the heck are you doing to your eggs that take 1-2 minutes:eek:

Eating takes 10 minutes for hard boiled? Once again, what are you doing with the eggs? Bite, chew, swallow. Should take 5-10 seconds each egg.

Even your cooked eggs, 5-10 minutes to chew? Are you serious? Why don't you wake up 10 minutes earlier :banghead:

no wonder im losing weight... i been drinking nothing but raweggs for protein... 6eggs with 2scoops of true mass 3x and 1 regular meal...

i better up my eggs..

That is your problem, not the eggs. You eat 1 meal and expect to gain weight?!:naughty:

Did you read that in Mens Health?

I have, but I prefer boiled free-range eggs..wash them down with raw colostrum between meals..

It takes me 10-15 seconds to peel each egg, what the heck are you doing to your eggs that take 1-2 minutes:eek:

Eating takes 10 minutes for hard boiled? Once again, what are you doing with the eggs? Bite, chew, swallow. Should take 5-10 seconds each egg.

Even your cooked eggs, 5-10 minutes to chew? Are you serious? Why don't you wake up 10 minutes earlier :banghead:

yes, i am serious it takes that long. and i think you should enter one of those egg eating contest, u'd come in first place for sure. lol

That is your problem, not the eggs. You eat 1 meal and expect to gain weight?!:naughty:

Did you read that in Mens Health?

lol... you are my problem, not the raw eggs bruthu. i making steady solid gain from my raw eggs, and couldn't be happier. are you mad cause you can't drink raw eggs? lol tak it ez, bigguy.

i better up my eggs..

lol... you are my problem, not the raw eggs bruthu. i making steady solid gain from my raw eggs, and couldn't be happier. are you mad cause you can't drink raw eggs? lol tak it ez, bigguy.

Okay, so you wondered why you are losing weight, but you are making solid gains? Are you making gains by losing weight? Doesn't seem like that would be thecase, as you have 6 eggs with 2 scoops of true mass 3x and 1 regular meal. Seems like you are trying to gain weight, a little oxymoron there wouldn't you say. Yes, I am deeply upset that I can not drink raw eggs :mad: I actually wake up early so I can cook my eggs and eat them as I am not a lazy kid. You complain about how much time it takes to cook and eat eggs, why not get up 10-15 minutes earlier so you don't feel rushed?

How can it possibly take you that long to peel of the shell of an egg? You must be doing something else while peeling them, because 1-2 minutes per egg is ridiculously slow

lol.. i lost weight because because of one sponsor thats no longer with us.. ya dig?
im a shorty 5'6 small thin bones, i put on 10lbs, its like you putting on 20lbs. 6eggs with truemass, etc... 3x and 1meal is what i eat at least everyday, and its a bigmeal for a smallguy.
and my eggs? the shells never come off, they stick to the egg with thin latex like whatever.. u kno?
you should try the raweggs with protein powder n some fruits, ice cubes, 0 taste of rawness. and yea, i like being lazy. why? cause i can:headbang:

lol.. i lost weight because because of one sponsor thats no longer with us.. ya dig?
im a shorty 5'6 small thin bones, i put on 10lbs, its like you putting on 20lbs. 6eggs with truemass, etc... 3x and 1meal is what i eat at least everyday, and its a bigmeal for a smallguy.
and my eggs? the shells never come off, they stick to the egg with thin latex like whatever.. u kno?
you should try the raweggs with protein powder n some fruits, ice cubes, 0 taste of rawness. and yea, i like being lazy. why? cause i can:headbang:

Try putting some salt in the water, and when the water comes to a boil, turn the heat down a little. I get the same problem from time to time, it blows.

Regardless of a sponsor leaving, you should be eating more whole foods and not rely on shakes to gain weight. I know it is hard to get a lot of cals in if you have a busy day, but spend 1 day, mine is Sunday) to prepare your meals for the week ahead. Makes life easier, you can sleep more and not worry about making lunch etc! I work 8-9 hrs a day in my office, don't leave for lunch, wife meets me here. I eat cooked eggs before work and would rather do that than drink my breakfast.

Try to eat more whole foods and use the shakes as supplements to your diet. I beleive you will have more success putting on weight and keeping it.

if i make some boiled eggs, i will try some salt! i appreciate the tip.

and eggs are whole foods no? i also put blueberries or banana, some walnuts.. true mass is the add on to my meal in a blender. and when i said solid gains, i guess i just mean im seeing results i wanna see. i am not trying to be a mass monster. fit beach body is what i want and and very happy with what i got going.. this was taken about 10days ago? i dont care what other ppl think, im happy with my raw eggs in blender. i dont like even like eating so... drinking a meal is perfect!:headbang:

Last edited:
by the cup full.... international eggwhites or great value from wal mart.... they are an absolute crucial part to my diet!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws