over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who is your pick to win the Olympia?

Who will win the 2019 Open Class Mr. Olympia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hadi from the back is so wide. Sandoe stated he would get dwarfed by the big guys but it just shows you weight and height can mean nothing sometimes. It's very early but top 3 I have so far is Curry, Hadi and Bonac. It could change drastically though.

Same. Hadi from the back made Kuclo look 'small.'

I changed my opinion when viewing the press conference but looks like my original thoughts came true (Dexter and Roelly both being off). Dexters lower abs are distended and his quads very smooth. Bonac looks really good and basically like he does every year. I guess it will be decided tomorrow. It's too close to pick tonight. I think Curry is leading so far but I would love Hadi to win it.

Looks like
Curry
Bonac
Hadi
ROELLY

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

I feel like there is no Mr.Olympia at the Olympia this year. I hope these guys dry out over nite. Dexter is off. Roelly is not as sharp. Curry looks decent minus hams. Cedric should have been called out rather that Kuclo.

William looks damn good! Hope he fills out a little more tonight but holds his definition. His leg size, definition & seperation are the best up there.

Sorry guys I've been totally out of the loop lately but why didn't Phil Heath or Big Ramy compete? I would have imagined Heath would have wanted to avenge last year pretty badly.

Sorry guys I've been totally out of the loop lately but why didn't Phil Heath or Big Ramy compete? I would have imagined Heath would have wanted to avenge last year pretty badly.
Ramy wasn't qualified.

I don't think Phil ever gave a reason as to why he didn't compete this year.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Looking through the prejudging pictures:

Hadi looks to be the best conditioned
Sandoe has a decent vacuum, especially for someone that size
Curry's waist looks pretty tight and his lats look really thick from the front
Roelly looks kind of messy

Serious question not a troll or hating... how are so many of the big name favorites coming in so off in the eyes of you guys? I don’t have the eye to see the details but it seems Curry, Roelly and Dex have come in less than near 100% in peoples eyes. Why? Who is coaching these guys? They are all veteran competitors so how do they seem to miss their peak year after year at the biggest show? Or did Dorian, Ronnie, Jay, Phil, Kai, etc struggle with the same issues?

After pre-judging I think it's...

1 - Curry - Not as tight as I had hoped. Hopefully he can tighten up a bit before the finals
2 - Choopan - Conditioning is great! He is dense!!
3 - Bonac - Off and his back is really lacking.
4 - Roelly - He really missed conditioning.

Here's the pre-judging link... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=830nlAer-bs

Serious question not a troll or hating... how are so many of the big name favorites coming in so off in the eyes of you guys? I don’t have the eye to see the details but it seems Curry, Roelly and Dex have come in less than near 100% in peoples eyes. Why? Who is coaching these guys? They are all veteran competitors so how do they seem to miss their peak year after year at the biggest show? Or did Dorian, Ronnie, Jay, Phil, Kai, etc struggle with the same issues?

Mainly it's a water issue. Probably from over carbing.

Think that's what happened to Derek for the 212 prejudging. But by the final's he had shed that excess water.

After pre-judging I think it's...

1 - Curry - Not as tight as I had hoped. Hopefully he can tighten up a bit before the finals
2 - Choopan - Conditioning is great! He is dense!!
3 - Bonac - Off and his back is really lacking.
4 - Roelly - He really missed conditioning.

Here's the pre-judging link... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=830nlAer-bs

You nailed it. I don't think Roelly should be 4th even though he will.
I'd have Akim in 4th. But you know what, Akim was never compared to Roelly.

They really need the open to be by itself again so they can compare the shit out of these guys during the prejudging instead of having to rush through it.

man, too bad for lundsford, if he didnt come in looking like a water balloon that title would be his...the 212 title was all his, now he would be LUCKY to get 3rd.

roellys back is noticeably worse than the other 3 in that top callout. no thickness to the back at all. hadi should win imo

You nailed it. I don't think Roelly should be 4th even though he will.
I'd have Akim in 4th. But you know what, Akim was never compared to Roelly.

They really need the open to be by itself again so they can compare the shit out of these guys during the prejudging instead of having to rush through it.

I agree. They very quickly picked the top 6 then the rest of them was even worse. It's like they thought it doesn't matter much if someone is 10th or 12th so go through them quick. He doesn't have the size but I honestly would put Patrick Moore in the top 6 because he looked so good. So many of them were off. Roelly was a massive disappointment but no surprise.

Phil Heath may not have it mentally this year and he could still be having issues with his stomach (etc) but he could have took this show at 95%. The same if Kai Greene came out of retirement and looked sharp. But there is no point in what if's and they didn't compete.

Everyone had clear weaknesses in the top 6 though. They all could have been a bit better and it would have made a massive difference. It will go on tonight and who improves the most because it is still a 3 horse race. No one has mentioned this about Hadi (they did about Rhoden) but it must have been hard for him prepping. I think most were highly surprised he got a visa in the end as it didn't look like he would. So who knows how much that effected things... even 1-3% can make a massive difference at this level. He was hard and conditioned but he has been better in the past. If he can improve by tonight and the others don't he can (should) win it. Curry does dominate some poses but I prefer Hadi even if he is a bit blocky. I think if they are close they will give it to Curry so he is the front runner right now.

Last edited:
man, too bad for lundsford, if he didnt come in looking like a water balloon that title would be his...the 212 title was all his, now he would be LUCKY to get 3rd.

he get trolled hard online with his 5 days out mickey d's picture. lmao

"coach said 2 burgers and a fry" lol

According to the judges, yes but I think Hadi was the best last night. Let's see what happens tonight.

Thats what I saw.
Curry needs to be tighter,
Bonac need to be fuller,
Roelly has been better.
Patrick Moore will be an excellent pro.

Yea, I think they need to have Patrick Moore, Cedric, and Akim get more shots next to the top 6, especially if they improve, or at least are the same from pre-judging. Moore is under-sized, but it could carry him higher with his conditioning if some of the others come in worse, or are off. He was a big surprise to me....though, I don't follow BB shows like most everybody else:eek:

The suspense for tonight, and how everybody comes in with conditioning and fullness I think will determine everything. If Dexter improves to his usual self, he could still jump some spots...but same with everybody else. Who knows. It's not the greatest Olympia, but for some reason, i'm getting into it more than the past. I think it's possibly because there is no real favorite from prior years. In the past, if Heath came in near in-shape, and if it was close, everybody knew he would get the nod...except for last year, and maybe 1-2 shows with Kai. This year, it's still up for grabs imo going into the final judging.

Sandoe may have been the biggest disappointment along with Roelly imo. That said, Sandoe can drop water and still improve considerably too. Roelly may come in much better tonight and blow everybody away....but I think he was given a gift last night in 4th place. I had him as my favorite before the show....:eek::D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws