over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who make the best pick up truck?

I’ve owned a Chevy, gmc, ram and a new Tahoe

LOVED my 2013 ram. I got 126,000 out of it with zero issues. Got a 2016 Tahoe and the fucking thing has been in the shop for o2 sensor repair, bum alrernator, and ignition system problem. Only has 80,000 miles. But I think it’s an outlier. Most Tahoe’s are good vehicles.

I’d buy the new rams in a heartbeat.

Ford and dodge for me

I own a 2004 f150 4x4
And a 1956 dodge that I put a gen 1 392 hemi from a 56 Chrysler new Yorker. It also has a 727 manual valve body transmission and Dana 60 3/4 ton rear end

I’ve owned a Chevy, gmc, ram and a new Tahoe

LOVED my 2013 ram. I got 126,000 out of it with zero issues. Got a 2016 Tahoe and the fucking thing has been in the shop for o2 sensor repair, bum alrernator, and ignition system problem. Only has 80,000 miles. But I think it’s an outlier. Most Tahoe’s are good vehicles.

I’d buy the new rams in a heartbeat.

I like the Rams but the problem with them is the lowest resale value of any of the fullsize trucks.

I have a 2019 Ram Lmitied and a 2018 Denali.... the Denali is overall a better truck.... the Ram has a nice screen & air suspension... which is nice when you need to lower the truck to get into an underground parking lot

Last edited:
I like the Rams but the problem with them is the lowest resale value of any of the fullsize trucks.

That’s because you can lease them for a fraction of the depreciation on them, same with any Chrysler product. It’s crazy how they devalue their own product, it makes no sense to buy a Chrysler new instead of leasing it.

That’s because you can lease them for a fraction of the depreciation on them, same with any Chrysler product. It’s crazy how they devalue their own product, it makes no sense to buy a Chrysler new instead of leasing it.

Actually it does. Some people have to drive. A lot .

IMO leasing doesn't make a whole lot of sense unless the person wants to always own a new vehicle and not worry about major repairs since it will always be under warranty. Buying after someone else leased it and payed the depreciation makes the most sense to me.

What I like to do is pick up what they call a service or courtesy vehicle, one that either a manager has used as their personal car or a service loaner. Many times those are sold as new cars and they don't have more than around 8000 miles on them. You can get them significantly less than a brand new car and still get a new car loan rate. Many aren't even required to title in the name of the dealer, its like brand new. My Cadillac CTS is one. Then if you want a long warranty, buy extra through the manufacturer. Ive got a 7 year bumper to bumper warranty on my Cadillac because I like to own them a long time.

As a side note, I don't think too many dealers use trucks as loaners or service vehicles.

Last edited:
My friend just leased a Ram Big Horn, $220 a month with 0 down for two years, 12k miles a year. Had a competing lease in the household, which actually he didn’t but changed his drivers license address for a couple weeks to show he did as instructed by the dealer and paid the dealer $200 for an employee discount number because he didn’t feel like digging for one himself. Run the numbers on that vs the depreciation on a two year old ram and tell me how it possibly makes any sense to buy it instead of lease it new. This is a common deal here in Michigan, trust I can rattle odf crazier ones that would make your head spin. Back in the day during the last year of the dakotas you could one pay lease them for 1200 for two years, that’s 50 bucks a month. My sister is driving a Jeep Cherokee for $160 a month and my friend drives a fully loaded charger for $200 a month....I could go on. Just telling you guys what is going on around here before you decide to buy a Chrysler and then wonder why you’re taking a bath on it when you want something new....

I understand what you guys are saying in regards to leases in general but for Chrysler products it makes no sense to buy. You can modify the lease for higher miles if needed, I’m talking for a basic consumer not commercial use.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nitzuj0141
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131