over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who takes apple cider vinegar?

If you take it daily as a beverage, I HIGHLY recommend you drink it with a straw or a likewise concoction . The reason being, the acidity from the ACV can damage your teeth, I was doing about 2 shots daily ( breakfast and dinner) with just plain water and stevia added. After about 5 months of this when I went to see my dentist he noticed the damage it caused and he is the one who recommended me to start drinking it through a straw. From then on I haven't had any oral health problems.

I bought a big bottle of Braggs on sale at Kroger but havent tried it yet. I've spent so much money on my teeth it bothers me to hear this and your not the only one to mention this. The only reason I wanted it was for acid reflux and was under the impression it wasnt needed daily.

Alkalizer

Yep I take 2 tablespoons of ACV and about a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate at least once daily with about 4 oz of water to alkalize my body been doing it for years. Pax et bonum.

I tbsp at lunch. Helps with head pains!

I use it in marinades and sometimes add it to the pan when I pan fry beef in EVCO of course.

Just tried 1 tablespoon ACV and 1 tablespoon honey with 1 pack of raw stevia in about 8 oz water with a straw and It was pretty dam good. The stevia really helps.

I like 2tbsp ACV, 2tbsp lemon juice, 4 oz beet root juice and 4 oz water. Good health tonic

Just tried 1 tablespoon ACV and 1 tablespoon honey with 1 pack of raw stevia in about 8 oz water with a straw and It was pretty dam good. The stevia really helps.

Do you use cold or warm water?

What are the health benefits of drinking vinegar?

There is this really cool new thing called the Internet that will probably help you.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

A small shot each morning. I throw it back and gulp. Afterwards I drink my morning glass of green tea.

tbl of evo and acv with pretty much all meals except breakfast and shakes

I use cold.... I now add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice as well :)

Thanks.

Today was the first day I tried it. At first I mixed 2 tbsp of ACV with 8oz of water, but it was pretty bad. Then, I did ACV with stevia and it was drinkable. I might try to add the lemon juice too :)

For those of you who douse your food with it, do you feel you are getting enough a day from this method? I used to cook my chicken breasts in plain white vinegar but im gonna make the switch to ACV. This is not the first time ive heard good things about it.

Thanks.

Today was the first day I tried it. At first I mixed 2 tbsp of ACV with 8oz of water, but it was pretty bad. Then, I did ACV with stevia and it was drinkable. I might try to add the lemon juice too :)

Drinking it with a straw helps alot as well. I like a tablespoon of warm raw honey in it as well. It really helps the taste a lot and is good for you.

Drinking it with a straw helps alot as well. I like a tablespoon of warm raw honey in it as well. It really helps the taste a lot and is good for you.

How does drinking it with a straw help?

Thanks

How does drinking it with a straw help?

Thanks

Helps you get it down faster and supposedly I heard the acid in the vinegar is hard on tooth enamel and drinking with a straw would help that issue quite a bit.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws