over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who would place higher, Tenny or Dallas McCarver

Are there any pics pf tenny in contest shape? Especially from the front?

Cant really see the avatar pic too good to tell for sure.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
56299d1346913577-north-americas-21yo-overall-winner-untitldded.jpg

56300d1346913604-north-americas-21yo-overall-winner-untitled.jpg

Dallas VS Tenny :D

BUT!!!

Tenny said:

a) those are 2 years old (even though - he has posted them 10/2011...so 10 months ago...is he liar? hell noo, he's just in reality as with his thinkings about his placings at this years NAs)

b) he said he has added 20 lbs contest weight since those pics....in 2 years? (according to Tenny) or in 10 months (according when the pics was posted)? :D Eitherway - 10 added pounds CONTEST WEIGHT 2 years straight or 20 pounds contest weight in 10 months is pretty impressive, isn't it? I bet even Ronnie hasn't added 20 pounds in 10 months or 10 pounds one year then another 10 pounds year later:D

c) he said he's natty in those pics (hell yea :D ...why everyone posts the pics after weeks off the gym, after pct, when they are natty for a while, after drunk weeken, with not pump etc etc - when they are loooking their worst but never when they are loooking their best? Because they are BODYBUILDERS, their insecurity are through the roof, most bodybuilders never ever post their pics when they are looking their worst...never ever...because they don't have the guts to post a pic and say - this is me at my best...you won't find a bodybuilder who thinks he looks his best because he's never happy with the way he looks, no matter how he looks)

Last edited:
TR, look at the post above yours, there is a pic of Tenny contest ready. You post pics of someone in comparison with one guy in contest shape and the other clearly not. So post the contest pics up next to each other for a legitimate comparison

Teeny is the guy with SEO on the right?
Here is a tricep shot of mine from last year.

Attachments

• DSC02267 - Copy.jpg
    DSC02267 - Copy.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 14,454
Last edited:
Bring back Ross
Bring back Ross

Can I get a chant goin' in here? J/K

Anyway, y'all really kinda missed Tenny's point which was a kind of valid one. That being said, Jay Cutler was kinda in the same boat as Dallas when he won his pro card too. You never know what will happen in the future. With the pace that kid is on, he might win the Olympia by the time he's 25.

56299d1346913577-north-americas-21yo-overall-winner-untitldded.jpg

56300d1346913604-north-americas-21yo-overall-winner-untitled.jpg

Dallas VS Tenny :D

BUT!!!

Tenny said:

a) those are 2 years old (even though - he has posted them 10/2011...so 10 months ago...is he liar? hell noo, he's just in reality as with his thinkings about his placings at this years NAs)

b) he said he has added 20 lbs contest weight since those pics....in 2 years? (according to Tenny) or in 10 months (according when the pics was posted)? :D Eitherway - 10 added pounds CONTEST WEIGHT 2 years straight or 20 pounds contest weight in 10 months is pretty impressive, isn't it? I bet even Ronnie hasn't added 20 pounds in 10 months or 10 pounds one year then another 10 pounds year later:D

c) he said he's natty in those pics (hell yea :D ...why everyone posts the pics after weeks off the gym, after pct, when they are natty for a while, after drunk weeken, with not pump etc etc - when they are loooking their worst but never when they are loooking their best? Because they are BODYBUILDERS, their insecurity are through the roof, most bodybuilders never ever post their pics when they are looking their worst...never ever...because they don't have the guts to post a pic and say - this is me at my best...you won't find a bodybuilder who thinks he looks his best because he's never happy with the way he looks, no matter how he looks)

Oh shittt. I take back what I said on the first page. Dallas wins

btw Sieve looking good! I remember you from rx muscle

Btw look at Queefer posting up a doozy of a thread and then running away while he giggles at all the replies. He's the true winner here

Sieve, I am afraid your image is not large enough.

That made my afternoon....SOOO FUNNY!!!:D

Alpha- So true, he posted and ran....FAST!!! He is actually at work until later this evening and I'm willing to bet this thread will be locked up by the time he get's home. Just saying.....:D

Last edited:
Haha at least Tenny is very subtle about his show wins lol.

**broken link removed**

Q,

What is the prize? I might want to participate in the contest. My physique truly stands out compared to those 3. It's no contest, I stand alone. Mr. Exception.

I vote for Tenny as I believe he may be a bigger douche bag than I. I read all his posts. Love um!

It stand out from the interview that teeny is an asshole from the way he conducts/speaks but I think he would beat me easy in a contest.
Dallas is better then both.

It stand out from the interview that teeny is an asshole from the way he conducts/speaks but I think he would beat me easy in a contest.
Dallas is better then both.

Of course he'd beat you. You started calling him an asshole in every thread you mention him in once others stated that he'd win in the other thread.

Of course he'd beat you. You started calling him an asshole in every thread you mention him in once others stated that he'd win in the other thread.
I called him an asshole becouse of the way he was talking about Dallas in the thread that was deleted.
Im not really in the comparison here.

This is still professional muscle guys.
Advanced members and Topics...remember
A fun thread is fine.... but I think some are serious with this LOL

Ohh and word in the ban forum is Ross is on his way back.
This time as a paying sponsor

Last edited:
This is still professional muscle guys.
Advanced members and Topics...remember
A fun thread is fine.... but I think some are serious with this LOL

Ohh and word in the ban forum is Ross is on his way back.
This time as a paying sponsor

as a paying sponsor will he be allowed to post side by sides of him and Arnie?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws