advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whos felt chewing gum has helped curved there hunger?

mitochondria

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
when i first read it ,i tried it out and thought it was helping curving my appetite but it wanst to long then i felt it was making me hungrier, so im saying the hell with it, how bout yall

when i first read it ,i tried it out and thought it was helping curving my appetite but it wanst to long then i felt it was making me hungrier, so im saying the hell with it, how bout yall

I don't think it will do anything to hunger itself but I believe it can certainly help one avoid making poor decisions while dieting. Trident layers is great for this purpose!

eca stack curbs my hunger.

For real though, anything "oral" giggity giggity will help distract you through cravings. Back when I smoked cigarettes, I barely craved anything. I used that to reward myself in between meals. I still don't cheat (unless I plan to, but no lapses in willpower) but my cravings fuck me up sometimes.

Sucks that some of us have that urge to occupy ourselves like that. When I quit smoking, my diet soda intake skyrocketed. Ugh.

Trident layers got me off of chewing tobacco, so although I don't think it will "curb" cravings, I think it'd be useful in taking your mind off a grumbling tummy if you concentrate on giving that gum an ass whooping. :D

chewing all day

I have been told that chewing nicotine gum helped them curb their appetite but I know that chew gum, normal gum, helps me chug down gallons after gallons of water.

I swear by nicotine gum for contest prep. Helps after a meal when hunger is peaking

i just dip tobacco...sucks, but i gotta do something when i'm building america ya know?!?!?!?

hunger no , carbs yes!!

it does actualy make me more hungry but helps keep me from wanting sweets so much.

and as mentioned before it realy helps me drink more water

personally I only chew gum on tren it gives me something to focus on when im running higher doses.. or else my mind starts running in circles and I turn into a physco path

I chew a lot of gum during contest prep. Most days I've got a piece in my mouth all day long. It doesn't necessarily make me less hungry but the sweetness definitely helps when it comes to carb cravings.

The problem with foods that are "sugarless" or "sugarfree", the fake sweeteners have been known to cause your brain to crave sugars, which in turn can potentially cause you to binge.

Last edited:

heard that gum tricks your body into thinking that its eating thus it kick starts your digestive enzymes to start working,could be a possibility as to why it made you hungry

chewing gum has actually shown to make people eat more becoz chewing causes the difestive and scidic enzymes in ur stomach to rise giving your body the feeling its time to eat (since ur brain thinks ur eating)

over pro longer periods this tends to make people hungrier when chewing

theres a study that showed this, if ya google it ud prob find it, i just cbfand am to lazy atm, maybe tomorrow i might

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws