over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why I will never come off gear

#1- our bodies are not made to take 5-10x the amount of testosterone we produce/wk. I believe even with a long dedicated recovery as you age you'll never be 100% back to where you were, especially from numerous cycles.

#2- My joints hurt when I come off. Anytime I've ever been injured it was off gear. I get back on and feel great and train injury free.

#3- Better sex drive on vs. off

#4- More respect on vs. off. It's like a king of the jungle thing, I'm not an asshole but people can sense something about me that is a go getter that does not put up with any shit. I seem to get more respect.

#5- I continue to make improvements in the gym, and the motivation levels are high all the time. I feel great. It's not going to happen natural anymore, seems physiologically impossible to break plateaus clean

#6- As long as I'm on gear I dedicate myself to a good diet. I'm using something so why not get 100% out of eat by eating the way I should to assist progress. Everybody else is eating absolutely horrible and looking like shit. The average American has a diet so bad I couldn't eat like that for more than a few days without wanting to shoot myself.

#7-Who the fuck has really died from steroids lately anyways? The same guys keep coming back year after year, guys that are using much more than i'll ever use. It's not like they're dropping like flies or anything, and so what lets say the shit takes 10 years off my life, I'd rather live like a fucking gladiator than an average desk jockeying nerd my whole life.

So those are my reasons for staying on!!

So anyways, I used to have all this remorse about the gear. I thought I had a problem because I liked using steroids. But fuck it, I'm not the one with a problem.

#6-

WELL

I say to each his own, personally i like your reasons and could use them myself as I LOVE being on , but I have been off for a few months now and am starting to like it actually, I think I will stay off at least a few more months then maybe do a winter gainer. I feel healthier and the joint pain subsides after a while, I am not walking around with that feeling that people are suspicious or wondering if I am "on" something and my sex drive is finally normalized. I normally do 3 months on 3 months off, but you know how that goes after a few years it turned into 4 months on 2 off. :D :p

with all due respect.....

#8 you seem obsessed with growing bigger and stronger, power and dominance.....

#7-Who the fuck has really died from steroids lately anyways? The same guys keep coming back year after year, guys that are using much more than i'll ever use. It's not like they're dropping like flies or anything, and so what lets say the shit takes 10 years off my life, I'd rather live like a fucking gladiator than an average desk jockeying nerd my whole life.

So anyways, I used to have all this remorse about the gear. I thought I had a problem because I liked using steroids. But fuck it, I'm not the one with a problem.

#6-
HEY:mad: I AM a desk jockeying nerd....that can bench 375.;)
no one thinks I am the Comp Tech at my offices...they think I am a warehouse worker:p

HEY:mad: I AM a desk jockeying nerd....that can bench 375.;)
no one thinks I am the Comp Tech at my offices...they think I am a warehouse worker:p

that makes at leasts 2 comp techs on the board.
Its a good feeling when people almost shit there pants when they find out
that fukin guy squating 600 as deep as possible, fixes computers for a living.:cool:

Something iv'e given thought to for some of those resons too. Still thinking on it as i'm kind of on the fence

with all due respect.....

#8 you seem obsessed with growing bigger and stronger, power and dominance.....

Are you exempt from this?

I'd love to obtain that....but to believe it can only come from gear would be unhealthy. It reminds me of one of iabadman's posts, where he talked about how, working in strip clubs, even when he was with dudes twice his size and strength, he was still the main guy. If you don't have it when you're small, you won't obtain it simply by becoming bigger and more aggressive.

Was Colossous top dog in X-Men? He was the biggest and strongest, but he was just the "team player" in the background.

Wolverine was the most "aggressive", but he was the underdog.

Cyclops was top dog, and he was a flippin' average sized boyscout.

I'd love to obtain that....but to believe it can only come from gear would be unhealthy. It reminds me of one of iabadman's posts, where he talked about how, working in strip clubs, even when he was with dudes twice his size and strength, he was still the main guy. If you don't have it when you're small, you won't obtain it simply by becoming bigger and more aggressive.

Was Colossous top dog in X-Men? He was the biggest and strongest, but he was just the "team player" in the background.

Yea I agree with TP4U, I am not obsessed with getting smarter, making more money, becoming more attractive, progressing in my life at all - it's just wrong to be like that. I agree we shouldn't be obsessed or driven about anything in our lives, we should be content and become stagnant in making the most of our opportunity in life.

Abolish, do you go by the username Rocky on another board?

There's at least something that can't be argued about your posts/threads, ATW, they're brutally honest and entertaining... :eek:

TP added #8, but what about this one:

#9 - Such an impression of self-confidence and superiority emanates from me that no shark will ever dare to chase me anymore when I'm swimming in dangerous waters.

:D

I'm ready to bet this thread is going nowhere ! :)

I would say everyone wants to improve on their self image regardless of where they stand now. However, when you sacrifce your health or make something like "being big" the focal point of your being on this earth, then it's a problem. At least in my eyes. There are a lot of fragile egos in this sport (I'm not saying anyone thats posted is in that group) and the gym culture in general. I would much rather have someone respect me for all my attributes and not just based soley on my exterior. Because after your days in the gym are over, thats all you have left.

Yea I agree with TP4U, I am not obsessed with getting smarter, making more money, becoming more attractive, progressing in my life at all - it's just wrong to be like that. I agree we shouldn't be obsessed or driven about anything in our lives, we should be content and become stagnant in making the most of our opportunity in life.

There is a difference between dedication and obsession. Maybe you need to pull out your little websters and learn what you are discussing before you open your mouth

hahahaha, well I didnt mean the post to come across like nothing else in life mattered, of course money, security, family, and character mean alot. All I'm saying is why not obtain it all on some gear and be happy at the same time?

There is a difference between dedication and obsession. Maybe you need to pull out your little websters and learn what you are discussing before you open your mouth

TP4U, I agree there is a difference between obsessed and dedicated - a big one. But I think the OP is 100% dedicated to "growing bigger and stronger, power and dominance."

I honestly think it comes down to the opinion of the on looker. Right? How many people have called you obsessed about training/nutrition. Well, for me I can't count them on my two hands.

The point I was trying to make in my post was that dedication to one person may be obsession to another (but I bet you the person that sees it as obsession is doing something in their life that you see as an obsession). And is obsession so bad? Wasn't Einstein obsessed about finding an unified theory of all the forces of nature. That can be left up for opinion just as much as 'what someone is doing is obsession or total dedication.'

I respect you a lot TP4U, I feel like with this post I tried to meet you in the middle - while holding onto my opinion and not stepping on yours.

obsession is a word lazy people use to descide dedication. just kidding. i saw this on a shirt at a show one time. my wife said i could not buy it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenja
NapsGear