over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Women and your life

VNV

Registered
I just thought I would share with everyone that girls come and go, but the iron will never lie to you. Had a great relationship which ended after three years. Quit juicing because my girl didn't like it, and before I knew it, she had me quit bodybuilding too.

Never again. Make your own choices. Be your own man. Don't ever let anyone else's insecurities change you. People will come in and out of your life, but the gym will always be there for you--honest, brutal, and faithful.

Think about the big picture. If you were a bodybuilder before you met her, you'll still be a bodybuilder after she's gone. But with less muscle. ;)

I know what your saying bro, I just had a 1 year relationship go sour because of insecurities, jealousy and trust issues. She would think that I was at the gym hooking up with other girls and talking to other girls when I wasn't doing any of that, matter of fact there were usually no girls in the gym when I trained! She freaked once when I drove my Z06 to the gym and started crying and saying " you probably parked right up front where all the girls could see you" and there wasn't even any girls there! On top of these problems she had a daughter that wouldn't mind and would back talk all the time which didn't make matters better... everyone says that they don't know how I put up with this as long as I did and when we broke up one time for a month and a half then got back together they thought I was so stupid and that lasted another 4 months and still the same shit, nothing changed, only got worse. I feel that later on she would of tried stopping me from what I enjoyed doing also which is how it would or turned out.

Amen bro. If you lead a happy, healthy life and like who you are inside, the right woman who does the same will be attracted to you. Control or manipulation on either side are big red flags.

hey

VNV you gotta get agirl who lifts too.
Me and Sassy are married and it is so great.
We lift, eat and sleep the same.
It's like having a lift buddy with extras.

we get carried away and would get thrown outta public gyms...

SO WE TRAIN AT HOME:D

I simply tell them straight from day one.......the iron is my life, I have been lifting since before my first girl and will be lifting long after my last. SO take it or leave it. it is the one thing in my life that is not open to negotiation!!!

I am open to anything else!!!!!

I simply tell them straight from day one.......the iron is my life, I have been lifting since before my first girl and will be lifting long after my last. SO take it or leave it. it is the one thing in my life that is not open to negotiation!!!

I am open to anything else!!!!!
If that's not putting it straight, I don't know what will.

Right on!!! "I have been lifting since before my first girl and will be lifting long after my last."

Amen.

If that's not putting it straight, I don't know what will.

Right on!!! "I have been lifting since before my first girl and will be lifting long after my last."

Amen.
LOL.... it is the truth though. I am an easy guy to get along with. I am willing to negotiate any aspects of my life with a prospective partner except that one. The iron has been in my blood since 14, I was a virgin then, hence the "before my first girl" statement. I had a GF long ago that started off being "Cool" about my gym time (roughly an hour a day), then after about a year and a half she started in on me about going to the gym every day (5 days a week). I told her once that she was not to rag on me about this again, in a nice way. She was fine for all of about a month after and I told her to make a choice, Accept the fact that i was going to keep up the gym work or find another pursuit, as in BF. She chose the latter. OH WELL!!! I found another GF!! LOL.

I am fortunate to have a woman that pushes me to go to the gym. Plus when i started to put on weight she got ill....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131