over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Worlds Most Toxic Food

oliveironni

Registered
Chicken, beef and other meats are probably not too far behind. The chicken breasts from most supermarkets over here shrink A LOT when cooking them. Let's hope it's mostly water and salt that's in them but who knows.

It's one of the reasons I rely mainly on protein powders for my protein needs. That and it's a lot less expensive. At least you know what you're getting in then and apart from artificial sweeteners, there's no potentially harmful stuff in there. It also doesn't make the slightest difference to your physique, contrary to the bro-science that whole food protein sources are superior.

Chicken, beef and other meats are probably not too far behind. The chicken breasts from most supermarkets over here shrink A LOT when cooking them. Let's hope it's mostly water and salt that's in them but who knows.

It's one of the reasons I rely mainly on protein powders for my protein needs. That and it's a lot less expensive. At least you know what you're getting in then and apart from artificial sweeteners, there's no potentially harmful stuff in there. It also doesn't make the slightest difference to your physique, contrary to the bro-science that whole food protein sources are superior.
That's what I thought, from veggies to meat and dairy products the whole mass market food chain is contaminated.

I rely heavily on chicken and turkey with the 4 daily whey scoops.

I knew about the Panga but not about the norwegian salmon, that´s pretty disturbing, thanks for sharing.

As most milk proteins com from the same environment as the meat sources do I would assume there is contamination there too. The Clean Label Project seems to agree.

https://www.cleanlabelproject.org/protein-powder/

This thread caught my attention, since it seems that some foods/products might be toxic to my body and might be contributing to my Hidradenitis Supparativa (HS) flareup, earlier this year.....

Heard a couple chime in on Protein Powder for a main source (at least the fast digesting proteins)... Dr Eric Serrano was the only person I heard attack protein powders, saying something like the absorption rate to consume the powder is unnatural and detrimental to the body. Hence, he has several bodybuilders come to him for Autoimmune Disease treatment (HS falls in this category) and believes Protein Powders are one of the main culprits:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcfU5unf8bM"]70- Dr. Eric Serrano- Optimize Your Hormones, Body Composition and the Perfect Diet - YouTube[/ame]

More recently, (about 2 weeks now) I've eliminated coffee, nuts and any seeds. I've been having coffee and nuts for years everyday, so, perhaps, I might have developed a food allergen/inflammatory response to these products.

Also been making these huge veggie smoothies everyday, on top of applying oregano oil to my armpit (the HS is located in my right armpit) seems to be making great improvements to my skin.

Didnt mean to go off on a tangent with the HS. But this shit is frustrating and I know how challenging its been trying to fix this skin condition, so Im happy to help anyone else who is going through it or unexpectedly gets hit with it, like I did earlier this year!

Best bet is to eat wild game, if you can afford it. There are plenty of websites that sell wild game of all sorts.

So what`s the short version from the hour long video... What it is the specific harm it causes to humans who consume these fish? I`d argue high fructose corn syrup is far more harmful for humans.

The one fish you might want to avoid is tilapia. Everyone seems to love this fish. What people fail to realize is that this is a sh*t eating fish. Fish farms bring in tilapia to "clean" up the farms. Plus this fish is loaded with omega 6.

Everything in the world is polluted, but we are still alive. We are also constantly evolving with the environment.

Best bet is to eat wild game, if you can afford it. There are plenty of websites that sell wild game of all sorts.

If you can afford it being the operative statement in that equation.

I just peeped a couple sites that sell game meat and holy fuck...

The one fish you might want to avoid is tilapia. Everyone seems to love this fish. What people fail to realize is that this is a sh*t eating fish. Fish farms bring in tilapia to "clean" up the farms. Plus this fish is loaded with omega 6.
I've seen that also, but I still fuck with tilapia. It's a cheap protein and easy to get down.

This thread caught my attention, since it seems that some foods/products might be toxic to my body and might be contributing to my Hidradenitis Supparativa (HS) flareup, earlier this year.....

Heard a couple chime in on Protein Powder for a main source (at least the fast digesting proteins)... Dr Eric Serrano was the only person I heard attack protein powders, saying something like the absorption rate to consume the powder is unnatural and detrimental to the body. Hence, he has several bodybuilders come to him for Autoimmune Disease treatment (HS falls in this category) and believes Protein Powders are one of the main culprits:

70- Dr. Eric Serrano- Optimize Your Hormones, Body Composition and the Perfect Diet - YouTube

More recently, (about 2 weeks now) I've eliminated coffee, nuts and any seeds. I've been having coffee and nuts for years everyday, so, perhaps, I might have developed a food allergen/inflammatory response to these products.

Also been making these huge veggie smoothies everyday, on top of applying oregano oil to my armpit (the HS is located in my right armpit) seems to be making great improvements to my skin.

Didnt mean to go off on a tangent with the HS. But this shit is frustrating and I know how challenging its been trying to fix this skin condition, so Im happy to help anyone else who is going through it or unexpectedly gets hit with it, like I did earlier this year!

Just googled your HS condition. Damn...some of the pictures are gruesome! How did you get it? Am I reading some of the articles correct, "ingrown hair"?
Take care.
MS

Besides the infamous tilapia it seems basa is another unfavorable quality fish to consume.

Besides the infamous tilapia it seems basa is another unfavorable quality fish to consume.

Any fish from Asia is questionable!! I was looking at mandarin cups for the kids school lunches... PRODUCT OF CHINA!! The "organic" ones were from Peru. Same with canned sauerkraut! I`m not seeing stories of people directly getting sick from eating fish/food from China/Vietnam, but I`m still not eating it. There standards are non-existent.

Any fish from Asia is questionable!! I was looking at mandarin cups for the kids school lunches... PRODUCT OF CHINA!! The "organic" ones were from Peru. Same with canned sauerkraut! I`m not seeing stories of people directly getting sick from eating fish/food from China/Vietnam, but I`m still not eating it. There standards are non-existent.

You haven't seen anything about people getting sick from food from china? A food years back a bunch of babies were hospitalized and several died worldwide from melamine contaminated baby formula. The guy who owned the company was tried, found guilty, and put to death in china for it
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/nov/24/china-executes-milk-scandal-pair
*edit* two men were put to death for it

You haven't seen anything about people getting sick from food from china? A food years back a bunch of babies were hospitalized and several died worldwide from melamine contaminated baby formula. The guy who owned the company was tried, found guilty, and put to death in china for it

There have also been many dog deaths from contaminated dog food / chews / etc. produced in China.

DANG! They don't mess around in China. If someone did that over here all they would get would probably be a fine and house arrest!

DANG!!! No I didn`t see that. I heard about dog food recalls. I don`t buy any food made/packed in China. Especially fish.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws