over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WTF? G. Valentino is a fucking idiot!

It pisses me off too, JJ!!!!

I had kids and teachers coming up to me throughout the day asking me about steroidS and asking me if I'd seen the show. It got really tiresome. I just had to keep telling people ...."YEAH, I AM AWARE OF WHO THE GUY IS....HE'S A JACKASS AND MOST BODYBUILDERS I KNOW ARE NOTHING LIKE THAT".....

THEN I HAD TO FIELD ALL THE STERIOD QUESTIONS I USUALLY GET IN SMALL AMOUNTS EACH YEAR....LITTLE QUESTIONS HERE AND THERE.....ONLY I GOT A TON OF THEM TODAY.

WHEN ASKED I JUST TELL THE KIDS...'YES, I HAVE USED THEM BEFORE." "NO, I HAVE NEVER HAD A ROID RAGE"...."NO, THEY DON'T MAKE YOUR DICK SMALL....DO YOU REALLY THINK ALL THOSE PRO FOOTBALL PLAYERS/BASEBALL PLAYERS WITH THE BEAUTIFUL WIVES WOULD TAKE SOME THING THAT MADE YOUR PENIS SMALL?" [THE LIGHTS CLICK ON AT THAT POINT...AND THEY SEE THE LIE THEY'VE BEEN TOLD]

THAT VALENTINO GUY...AND GUYS LIKE HIM MAKE ALL LIFTERS LOOK LIKE DUMBASSES. IT SURE MADE MY DAY ANNOYING.

Man i swear...this guy pisses me off so bad. The avarage person belives eveything they see on TV and that was bad very bad. I have always hated this guy he is such a dumb ass. I could not even watch all of it i was so hiped. Then they have this kid who does not even look like he works out and they given a title of BB'er. AHHHHH i fucking hate the media. I am not bagging the kid becuz he was not big or using but the way the made the whole thing look.. He was like at ahhhh when dumb asses arm was ozzing...come on who really thinks like that.. Ya if i was this kidz mutha i would be crying to if my son wanted to follow in a fuckin idoits foot steps. Y dont they do a show on a real BB. Like Colman who used to be a police officer."I know would neva happen legal reasons but..." Or the govener of california. AHHH i get so pissed i cant belive Greg has a slot in MD. I def.. would tell him he is a fucking idoit to his face and watch him crumble like a lil boitch!!!!!! Try to swing at me with those arms LMFAO!!!!

I seen that documentary on Valentino and yes he's and idiot. The worst representation of the bodybuilding world ever!

secondly that idiot that claimed to have a heart attack or liver tumors from usage was lieing his ass off. Claiming he only used steroids for one show??!! winning the rest naturally?? he's another idiot. when he claimed to not used steroids for his other top shows he couldnt even look into the camera he looked away with a smirk.

lastly, valentino disgusts me he got what he deserves and it's unfortunate the media used him to give viewers an explanation of our world.

Quite honestly

I am seriously considering putting together a big as article on this foolish fuckhead -- TELLING THE TRUTH, and circulating the hell outta it. It will not be mainstream, but I am hearing about this show from EVERYONE at school, and of course they are so god damn stupid to see or even hear the truth. I just want to distribute it as many places as I can. Even at BB shows. I don't give a fuck, I really can't stand this guy... So many people swallowed all that horsehit from that damn show, pisses me OFF OOOHH!!! Maybe JJ can help me, I would love to hear back from GV too, or see him in person so I can tell him what a worthless bag of shit he is. It would be sweet to see him take a poke at me, oh my Fn' GOD would I ever let my hands go on this retard..I am like JJ, the more I think about it, the more it SERIOUSLY pisses me off... What a joke he is...fucking poser. I think I will find a pic of him and blow it up so I can throw darts at it for catharsis purposes. :mad:

Last edited:
Article I found on Tnation:
**broken link removed**

T: Do you think you motivate people?

GV: No, I think I disgust people. I get rotten e-mail from all over the world from people that tell me I suck, I look like shit, I ruined my physique… Then again I do get people who are awed by it, the fact that I'm a freak. Anyway, I know I disgust people. I know I'm the laughing stock of bodybuilding. I know that and that's okay with me

So he's not only a freak but he's also a stupid freak

send his ass an email over at MuscularDevelpment...he has a column there and checks his email alot

If I ever find Valentino's address... going make sure his bad rep to bodybuilding goes with him...(meaning he will be slained)

Michalik irritates me far more than GV. At least Valentino pokes fun at himself, says he knows he is mental etc. But Michalik is just so full of shit, how when you take even the smallest dose of steroids it sits there like a time-bomb and causes all these problems decades later. He's previously talked about how he used to train on Ritalin and amphetamines, why can't that be the cause of his stroke and heart attack? Then he says he won 28 contests natural and in a weak moment, against his better judgement, caved in and took steroids. Argh. :mad: :D

That bozo Michalik or whatever his name is deserves a Nobel Prize in biochemistry for his steroid seed theory. It is revolutionary in that it proves modern science wrong when it comes to drug metabolism, half-lives, and the DNA mutating effects of ALL steroids. He atleast needs an honorary PhD from the University of Pheonix. According to him, you only have to inject steroids (aka the steroid seed) once in your lifetime to get an effect until the day you die. I just ordered 3 Anadrol 50 from Alin for my juiced for life program. Oh, don't forget to do your 100 rep squats cuz steroids are for pussies.

badman said:
If I ever find Valentino's address... going make sure his bad rep to bodybuilding goes with him...(meaning he will be slained)

lol..he lives about half an hour from me...its not that hard

Quote from **broken link removed**

GV: What it is this: everyone accuses me of Synthol. I don't take Synthol. I was taking propionate and Equipoise into the muscle itself. Synthol just works one way: it stretches the fascia. With Equipoise and propionate you get the double whammy. You get the stretch from the oil plus you get the localized growth from the drugs themselves

Bwahahahahahaha.... what the FUCK is he talking about? If taking Prop and EQ together did that to his arms then my ASS should be the size of the state of Texas!
What a FUCKING idiot! He actually says he does not use/abuse synthol in that article.
Jesus.... this dude has some serious ass mental problems.
Now that i have found how to communicate with him..... i am gonna FUCK with him SOOOOO hard.
Now... i am off to shoot 40cc of EQ and 30cc of prop in my tricep so i can be like Greg..... Bwahahahaha.... what a joke

W8killa said:
That bozo Michalik or whatever his name is deserves a Nobel Prize in biochemistry for his steroid seed theory. It is revolutionary in that it proves modern science wrong when it comes to drug metabolism, half-lives, and the DNA mutating effects of ALL steroids. He atleast needs an honorary PhD from the University of Pheonix. According to him, you only have to inject steroids (aka the steroid seed) once in your lifetime to get an effect until the day you die. I just ordered 3 Anadrol 50 from Alin for my juiced for life program. Oh, don't forget to do your 100 rep squats cuz steroids are for pussies.

yeah, what a lying sack of shit, self serving cunt. :mad:

At least he wouldnt look like AS stupid if he didnt lie about it to begin with. I mean, everyone who knows who he is pretty much is into bodybuilding and every single one of those people know he is just a bullshitter. Denial isnt just a river in Egypt Greg!! :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws