over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WTF? G. Valentino is a fucking idiot!

Gone1

Banned
Please tell me you guys just watched that CROCK of shit on TLC about Valentinos "steroid" use?
That pile if shit son of a bitch is nothing more then a big bloated bottle of fucking MCT oil and he is blaming STEROIDS on his bad fortune and Bicep fuck up?

Ha ha ha ha... i am still laughing. He got popped with 75k worth of "steroids" but that said nothing about the LEGAL 27 Gallons of SYNTHOL that was in his fucking closet!
MOTHER FUCKER i hate the fucking media!
They just made us look like a big bunch of muscle head idiots by having that stupid fuck up show his FUCKED UP home surgery on his faggot ass oil filled fucking arm. You could have cooked a weeks worth of Cracker Barrel bacon, and sausage just by popping his arms.
God i hate the hypocrisy these mother fuckers spout out!
FUCK VALENTINO! I WOULD SAY IT TO HIS FACE! I WILL KICK HIS FUCKING ASS IF EVER GIVEN THE CHANCE!
FUCKING IDIOT!
WHAT A FUCKING MEDIA HYPED UP - NARC FILLED HYPOCRITICAL RULED TV SHOW OF BULLSHIT!

JJ Insane1

Last edited:
JJ

so overall would you say that you enjoyed the show?

:)

|--[\\\]>--------- JJ...are you smoking crack? are you saying Greg's arms are due to over useage of Synthol? come on ....you know with some good preacher curls, it can happen!

Ha! Yeah, when they implied about 10 minutes into the show that his arms were the result of years of training and massive amounts of steriods, I thought B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T!!!!!! Just tell the fucking truth Greg, YOU are the reason there was an oil shortage last summer! Or did an underground Mexican surgeon implant a few garbage bags in there and you blow those mofo's up every morning with a straw that runs into you navel? Be a man and just tell the truth! 15 minutes into it, I had to turn the worthless sack of shit off and went to bed. MY wife said he looks more like an exploding walrus :D

i liked the way he tried to act like he doesn't use any more. like at the end when he was in the supplement store showing his video (the attention whore bitch that he is) saying "yeah, that's back when i was juiced out of my mind"

please...

and steve michalik (sp?) is officially off the iron-ager list as far as i'm concerned; trying to act like he barley used, and only turned to gear during a "weak moment". when his trainees were doing dumbell squats and he said "you can take those damn steroids, or you can do 100 reps of these" as if you could achieve the same gains without them.

in fact, i'm sick and tired of all the "iron agers" who spew that bullshit about using small amounts of drugs while being under constant medical supervision. everybody knows those mfers were using shit tons of gear. just because they got them from some shady doc doesn't mean they were being supervised.

wasn't michalik notorious for eating 100 dbol a day? no wonder his dumb ass got a tumor.

another shitty program spewing nonsense and the public will eat it up.

GREG VALENTINO

i was pretty upset at his bullsh*t too.

any regular joe schmoe that doesn't know a thing, will get the wrong idea of steroids
and as for steve michalik , how does he know for sure his heart attack and stroke and "all the bad things" that happen to him was due to steroids?
he is speculating something he doesnt know for sure.

his stroke and heart attack could have beem from other substances !!!

its people like him that piss me off. it's hard to defend steroids when idiots like these guys get on cable tv and say these things.

...on another note the last 5 minutes of the show Greg goes into a gym, and he is viewing his bicept injection , and then he starts talking to the owner of the gym, that was Bob bonham...and thats the gym i train at. it was pretty kool to see it on tv.

I AM WITH JJ

I would also TO HIS FACE tell him what a piece of shit attention starved dwarf he is. This is one human being the world REALLY does not need. What a dumbfuck!:action-s: :f;od-smil

Fuck I know, my girlfriend got on her high horse and wouldn't take all the scientific explenations I was giving her, those dumb fucks were showing that valentino clip to that englsih boy and his mom as a representation of steroid use, Bullshit, every "expert" they had on that show was a fucking idiot, just bullshit, and then that asshole who got crazy liver tumors and shit who bbed in the 70's probably was eating A50's like they're candy, Why when they do documentaries on the dangers of steroid use do they interview the most ignorant to represent the whole? Fucking Shitheads.

I'm not even sure what the point of the "documentary" was? Retard with deformed arms fails at draining hematoma, steroids are gonna kill you, or young Brit in fantasyland due to bodybuilding dream-anybody know?

BAD

That was a BAD BAD show. Frankly, one of the worst, one sided, full of total BS shows I've ever seen......

Is HBO Real Sports the only show with guts? It looks that way..........

manboy270 said:
I'm not even sure what the point of the "documentary" was? Retard with deformed arms fails at draining hematoma, steroids are gonna kill you, or young Brit in fantasyland due to bodybuilding dream-anybody know?

i think they were just proving that people are stupid asswipes.

the point of the show was for valentino to promote himself, michalik (sp) to promote his personal training business, and for TLC to do a story on a topic that is hot in the media to generate ratings.

very disappointing.

|--[\\\]>--------- I like how he was doing what i thought were lateral raises and he kept saying to himself "flex the traps, flex the traps"--i have been doing laterals wrong this whole time, i used to think you tried to isolate the side delt when doing those, i'm glad GV set me straight!

You know....

The more i sit and think about that mother fucker... the more i actually want to fly to where he lives and really beat his fucking weak ass oil filled ass.
I am fucking serious.
What city does he live in? Does anyone on this board have access to him?
I am willing to trade some good shit for some good high quality "after" pics of this mother fucker getting a nice JJ style beat down.
No.. i am not using this board to promote violence.... i am using it to promote a fucking truth awakening to this oil filled rat/narc mother fucker.

That fucking show honestly discussed me worse then any thing i have ever seen in the media towards anabolic steroids.
Not one fucking mention of SYNTHOL in that entire hour of BULLSHIT media hyped up crap.
ANYONE with ANY common since in bodybuilding KNOWS his stupid ass is 100% fucking OIL! NOT MUSCLE.
I wish he would have drained his fucking BRAIN matter instead of that infection he got from injecting GNC quality MCT OIL!
He looked like a fucking IDIOT. He is that desperate for attention?
I hope every day he spent/spends in prison (he narced his way out i am sure) his ass reaming boyfriend squeezed some of that oil out of his fucking arms and uses it as lube to ram his fat stupid ass.
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! My blood pressure is going up..... AGAIN - Gotta go cool off.

JJ INSANE1 said:
Gotta go cool off.

discussworldissues.com is waiting :)

BTW, he's got implants. You cannot look like that with the oil, regardless how much you inject. But he is using his implants generated 'fame' to sell the oil.

I have a very good source that told me injected sylicon is what's in Gregs arms...and from what I heard he is definitely still using....the surgery he had on his arm not too long back was from bad gear...not spider bite

What city does he live in? Does anyone on this board have access to him?

He parties in NYC alot or use too. I think he is from Jersey.

Last edited:
Its in his Personal Profile

A Quick Look At Me - June 19, 2002
Arm Size Ice Cold
25 Off Cycle
27 1/6 On A Cycle
Chest 52 Off Cycle
56 On
Waist 28-29 Off
29-30 On
Thighs 29 Off
32 On
Height 5' 6"
Weight 195-205 Off
235 On
Favorite Food Italian and Steak
Favorite Junk Food Choclate Chip Coookies and Brownies
Marrital Status Single
Kids Paul, age 12
Gina, age 5
Favorite Sports Baseball - Yankees
Hockey - Rangers
Olympics - Track Field, Wrestling, Gymnastics, Boxing
Birthday August 5, 1960
Birthsign Leo
Herritage Italian / American
I Live In New York, born in Manhatten, raised in the Bronx and Yorktown Heights, Westchester County
Favorite Male Bodybuilder Lee Haney
Favorite Female Bodybuilder Gladys Portugues
Biggest Influences My Father Paul
My Uncle Joe
My Cousin Ricky
Worst Moments of My Life Getting arrested and sitting in jail
My Mother Rosemary Dying
My Julissa dying
All 3 were nightmares
Best Moments Of My Life The birth of both my kids
Favorite Music Artist Ozzy Osbourne
Favorite Music Anything Heavy - house, trance, heavy metal, hard rock, techno... Anything but rap and country. Yuk!
Favorite Movies Wow, Titanic, Rocky, Meet Joe Black and all horror movies
Favorite Actors Robert Deniro, Al Pacino, Nick Cage
My Motto In Life Live For Today. Live every day as it is your last. Life is too short to spend your time worrying and being upset. Sometimes you just gotta to learn to say what the fuck.

When was this on???

JJ,

Those were, without a doubt, the best posts I've read in a long time!

I know you were serious, and pissed off, AND I agree with you (though with perhaps a bit less "enthusiasm" LOL!), but I gotta' tell ya' - I laughed my ass off reading your posts!! They are PRICELESS!

Fly to where Valentino lives? I love it! Be sure to get some film footage to post!

I am in AWE, brother!

Oh, and when was this fool on TLC? What was the show called?

Thanks, man - you just made my day!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity