advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wtf...Mike O'hearn's shape and development.

Obviously it's not like he looks ok so you would expect someone to improve over the years. He looks 10/10 so when guys state he could be natural because he looks the same it's silly. Plus he doesn't look the same anyway he has continued to look better but now the fact he is 50 years old is a massive factor. It's not like he can just keep gaining and gaining and losing more and more bodyfat. Moreover it's obvious he is just trying to maintain/refine what he has so I am sure if he wanted to put on 20 pounds of bodyweight he easily could but he wouldn't look better for it. I know he uses that argument as to him being natural. He says he weighed the same when he was much younger so he hasn't grown.
I agree, he does not look the same at all. He was not this lean and shredded years ago, he was big but not like a bodybuilder like he is today. He looks like he can step on stage any day of the week!

If he did, the house of cards he's spent so many years developing would irreparably fall apart. That being said, it seems that his physique has not changed much in the past 19 years. Things that make you go hmmm....:rolleyes:

Like it will for all of us [emoji846]; But alas we keep doing it.

Permanence is a myth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What he gets for his training

**broken link removed**

Comes out to $250/month for online training.

My friends and I were watching Hobbs and Shaw.

One of my friends is like: Bro, I think the rock is taking something this movie!

Me: You think? lol... I’m sure he just started...[emoji846]

People are oblivious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved that movie. The banter between the two of them cracked me up the whole time. And that Kevin Hart cameo :D:D

Loved that movie. The banter between the two of them cracked me up the whole time. And that Kevin Hart cameo :D:D

The opening scene from one of the Rock's earlier movies The Rundown is AWESOME!

This is actually a stupid question. For one look at him. Two he’s a proven trainer. 3 he’s kinda a celebrity. 4 the average person doesn’t know any better. 5 bc he can.

Exactly, i'm surprised it's that low even. That seems fair and is a good deal if his programming is good.

Don't forget that he's also a 2 (or is it 3?) x California State Judo Champion. :rolleyes: To test this theory, I'd be more than happy to go toe-to-toe w/him ADCC-style or IBJJF-style.

i doubt his sub game would be on par with yours if you're a brown belt or higher. some judo clubs, probably because of the way Olympic judo is now with their quick standups, barely even train subs these days. Judo used to be so much better.

i doubt his sub game would be on par with yours if you're a brown belt or higher. some judo clubs, probably because of the way Olympic judo is now with their quick standups, barely even train subs these days. Judo used to be so much better.

Edit: NVM, I read what you said incorrectly and thought you said that he could be on par with a black belt/brown belt in grappling/submissions because of Judo lol... He would lose miserably to guys who weigh 50-80lbs less than him...

Last edited:
Last edited:
That's fair, guy has one, if not the best physique to date. Extremely well-proportioned, single digit body fat year round, very strong even for his weight/size.

250 is more than fair. I like his business model. It depends on how much if any time you get talking to him and if its really even him emailing you. He seem like a fair man though. If I needed that shit I would pay that in a heartbeat.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner