over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

your favorite protein powder?

Synthetek and true protein/ true nutrition are the only ones ya need..

I typically like having a cold filtered isolate on hand (TrueNutrition) and also a micellar casein on hand (TN)

However, I just recently started a new protocol for nutrition and using lots of grass-fed sources of butters, cheeses etc...

Just recently got some True Nutrition Grass-Fed Whey ---- vanilla.

I just mixed it in my VitaMix with 4 tbs organic whipping cream....wow!!

amazing!

-FF

i remember john meadows recommending one, i cant remember what it was called but do you guys have a favorite protein powder? Im looking for extremely high quality, predigested protein. Would like it to be as pure as possible (lol). thanks

I use Synthepure multiple times everyday. Mixes great,,,digests well and is very easy on my stomach. Definitely makes a difference in my physique and gains.

I like carnivore but it is a bitch to mix. I also use muscle milk because it is easy to find tastes good and works well for me. We go through about 10 5 lbs tubs of muscle milk every two weeks lol quick easy meal on the rig floor

For taste I like isolyze vanilla peanut butter by species, palumbo's company. I also like the isolate and the micellar by uscle gause, they taste good and mix well.

Btw who has tried the true nutrition variety flavor packets and what ones are good? the pb and j looked good, but what i notices was that they had two different grape ones. I freaking loved the ABB pure protein powder that came out like ten years ago and was a grape isolate powder. a bit foamy but good stuff.

I'm gonna add another vote for Synthetek's SyythePURE protein. its like 98% pure with only .6g of carbs and .6g of fats. Plus, it mixes well, has no taste and doesn't give me the bloated/gas feeling like alot of other proteins.

K

Any True Nutrition isolate is great so are their Hydrolyzed Casein and Team skip blend (whey, casein and egg).

Check them out: True Nutrition | Hydrolyzed Casein (1lb)

True Nutrition | Team Skip Protein Formula (1lb)

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Dante stated once that he felt that Pepto Pro was not worth its price and one would be better served using a less costly protein. Here is the post I am referring to: IntenseMuscle.com - View Single Post - Peptopro

thank you i think this is what i was looking for some. something really gentle on the stomach no matter the cost!!

Healthy n Fit 100% whey amino .... Very underrated company check out the protein . Amazing stuff and not expensive at all

Last edited:
How does it mix?

It mix OK, I use a regular plastic shaker and water, you need to shake it longer than with the electric mixer, I use the non flavored and non sweetened powder, it taste like row milk.

I typically like having a cold filtered isolate on hand (TrueNutrition) and also a micellar casein on hand (TN)

However, I just recently started a new protocol for nutrition and using lots of grass-fed sources of butters, cheeses etc...

amazing!

-FF

Use the LBA for flavor and sweetener for your micellar.

Protein Isolate

AST Sport Science VP-T is excellent! Light and mixes well! Why waste money on fillers? You want 100 % whey isolate! Get what you pay for!

AST Sport Science VP-T is excellent! Light and mixes well! Why waste money on fillers? You want 100 % whey isolate! Get what you pay for!

Exactly, why waste money, buy from True Nutrition! :) Trust me, it is life changing...

thank you i think this is what i was looking for some. something really gentle on the stomach no matter the cost!!

I have VERY bad GI issues (weak intestinal walls and horrible IBS) and WPI Cold filtration and Team Skip both work great for me. No gas or bloating at all. In fact, even the night time blend and all of the custom mixes I have made with micellar casein and whey blends have also sat well.

I truly believe there is a difference in how one's body responds the quality of protein. I used to use Dymatize and would get gassy as hell... You will not experience any of this with TN proteins due to the purity.

Another cool fact about TN proteins is that when you order 5 pounds of protein, you actually get 5 pounds (or however much you get) of PURE PROTEIN and then the flavoring is added in after, so you are getting more than 5 pounds total weight. How many other companies can you say that for? And the new packaging is great :) (Thanks Dante)

ON GOLD STANDARD WHEY TROPICAL PUNCH :food:smile:

amazing!

-FF

Why would the whey being grass fed make any difference at all? Aren't amino's the lowest form of protein thus it wouldn't make any difference what the animal was fed? I mean it's not like you're going to be getting an increase in CLA from an amino acid...or am i missing something?

If a mother does drugs, toxins and maybe even some of the drug can filter into her breast milk then too the baby. Same thing with a cow. Whey is derived from milk so the better quality milk the better quality whey, less toxins etc

I switch around alot. Now taking bsn syntha-6.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131