over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

your gf/wife hygiene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody likes a skanky crotch but I think what jeremy was saying is that from time to time, now listen to this, EVERY, and I mean EVERY girl's kootch get's funky. It's like why does your BO sometimes smell awful and other times not so much? Ever had bad breath? Athlete's foot? Ringworm? Toenail fungus?

Any man that's been with a woman a long time knows when NOT to dive. Especially for a few days after their cycle... not good. And sometimes much, much worse.

Time to grow up kids.

Nobody likes a skanky crotch but I think what jeremy was saying is that from time to time, now listen to this, EVERY, and I mean EVERY girl's kootch get's funky. It's like why does your BO sometimes smell awful and other times not so much? Ever had bad breath? Athlete's foot? Ringworm? Toenail fungus?

Any man that's been with a woman a long time knows when NOT to dive. Especially for a few days after their cycle... not good. And sometimes much, much worse.

Time to grow up kids.

Exactly what I was getting at bro! Thank u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid question and stupid situations.

Don't you know that your own smell is often not felt as good as the smelt of other one?
Don't you know that different vaginas have different smells? And very often vagina smell is not connected with the women's hygiene, but rather with her body's conditions, with her natural liquids. And moreover women's sexual arousal is often accompanied with the additional smells. And no showers could help in this situation.

And also do you think that you arousal smell and your sweat is not felt? You don't feel it, but the other will detect it for sure.

So i think the matter here is with the absence of feellings. If you don't have feeling (except animal desire) to your gf everything in her will annoy and repeal you.

Used to date a white girl back in the day......when that thing would sweat, goddamn that thing stunk. When I would shower with her, i had to tell her that she needs to get the soap IN her ass and IN her twat........she just had poor showering skills....

Now my current and beautiful and super clean puerto rican chick.....her hygiene is at the top of the top, and even then when her toto sweats, I am infatuated with her scent. I will eat that pussy clean or "dirty" I dont give a fuck! IDK if its pheromones or what have ya....but damn her pussy scent just gets me GOING like a crack fiend...and this is how I know this chick is mine forever.

Used to date a white girl back in the day......when that thing would sweat, goddamn that thing stunk. When I would shower with her, i had to tell her that she needs to get the soap IN her ass and IN her twat........she just had poor showering skills....
IN her ass and IN her twat?!? And just how does you're PR girl do that? With a scrub brush? Toilet brush? Soap is for external use only last I heard.

Shit this forum is funny sometimes...

IN her ass and IN her twat?!? And just how does you're PR girl do that? With a scrub brush? Toilet brush? Soap is for external use only last I heard.

Shit this forum is funny sometimes...

Bro...your name shouldnt be OUCHTHATHURTS....it should be...

WOWIOVEREXAGGERATE

;) :p

Just chill brah....white girl was scared of getting soap between her butt cheeks....white trash mother just didnt teach her that she has to wash with a loofa or a wash rag. she would just shampoo her hair and wet her body .

Puerto Rican chick is just so much more thorough

Stupid question and stupid situations.

Don't you know that your own smell is often not felt as good as the smelt of other one?
Don't you know that different vaginas have different smells? And very often vagina smell is not connected with the women's hygiene, but rather with her body's conditions, with her natural liquids. And moreover women's sexual arousal is often accompanied with the additional smells. And no showers could help in this situation.

And also do you think that you arousal smell and your sweat is not felt? You don't feel it, but the other will detect it for sure.

So i think the matter here is with the absence of feellings. If you don't have feeling (except animal desire) to your gf everything in her will annoy and repeal you.

There is a difference between sweat and fishy smell. Thats what I have smelled before and there is no overlooking that.

My x wife had poor hygiene in general(hair, nails not done etc...) and yes "down there" was nasty most times too..
My current girlfriends hygiene is fantastic(hair, nails, make up all 100% spot on and down there..well, it is fantastic..
like night and day...

Bro...your name shouldnt be OUCHTHATHURTS....it should be...

WOWIOVEREXAGGERATE

;) :p

Just chill brah....white girl was scared of getting soap between her butt cheeks....white trash mother just didnt teach her that she has to wash with a loofa or a wash rag. she would just shampoo her hair and wet her body .

Puerto Rican chick is just so much more thorough
Between her butt cheeks?!? LOL

Dude, get out of this forum. I don't want to see you providing any more advice on this forum ever.

Too many of you have never even been near a vagina. This thread needs closed. I so wish one of out female member would have torn you hymens a new one, but that didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner