over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your ideal height for competeing

letz

Registered
So just linda interested to see what others think, personally, 5.8 maybe 5.9 at the most..
But Fml im 6.2 hard to fill it out, specially the arms, they allways look small:rolleyes:

So just linda interested to see what others think, personally, 5.8 maybe 5.9 at the most..
But Fml im 6.2 hard to fill it out, specially the arms, they allways look small:rolleyes:

5'10 or 5'11, if you're willing to work hard enough to fill it out and structure is good.

Someone once said it like this..."you wanna be tall enough to make the short guys look small, but short enough to make the tall guys look skinny". Seemed to work for Ronnie/Haney/Dorian/Arnold.

6'1" or 6'2"

Fucking tall and muscular!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I'm 6'1", and it takes 20lbs on me to look like 10lbs would on someone who's 5'8".

I think 5'8 - 5'9 would be the perfect height to compete with potential to make it to the big leagues. You start getting to tall you just have to pack on way to much muscle to look at good as someone 5'9.

You only have to look at all the top bodybuilders from the last few years to realize anything 6ft and over is a no go. Any height in certain brackets is best. But I would honestly say about 5ft 10. You are not too tall to fill out but sure it will be harder than the 5ft 5 guy next to you. Your gonna look like a giant compared to many next to you. You can overpower them with your height but again not too tall to fill out. But sure guys who are about 5ft 8 win most.

lmao damn, tall guys wanna be short and short guys wanna be tall!!

I love being 6ft 2 so would never change that.

But for bodybuilding it's always shorter guys in the running. Top 10's usually consist of 5ft4- 5ft10 total. The average height for a man black/white man in the US or UK is about 5ft10 so nearly all in the running are below average height. Obviously if Toney Freeman and a few others compete they increase the average. I remember when I first saw Dennis Wolf I thought he is a giant and he is only 5ft11 :)

5 '3 - 5 '6 is about right to have the necessary thickness. look at the nationals, lhw and hw. no one is that tall, and the 5 '5 guys look like monsters, well they are monsters:banghead:

5'1, my actual height:headbang:

I'm a hair over 5'7" and it seems a decent height at the heavyweight/top of light-heavy level. Shorter guys look MUCH thicker. A couple of years ago I competed as a middleweight. I was at a big regional show and saw a guy weigh in right in front of me. He was 5'1 or so but looked big as a house. I thought for sure he was a heavyweight. Nope, he was in my class. Weighed in at 176lbs.

I am happy with my right under 5'10 being a little taller gives you better chance of filling out a nice x frame. alot of shorter guys may look bigger but overall look of 5'10 ish gives a better looking frame than a short looking muscle bound guy. It does take alot more muscle to look bigger but the finished product is better.Grow a big back and nice legs and a tight waist and you have a x frame that can be very impressive.:jump:ng-s

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear