over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gram of Test for a year.

ridge11

Registered
Considering going on a gram of test/week for a year.

Anyone ever done test only for a year?
At what point did you stop growing?
Were there any negative effects?
Why did you stop?

The question isn't whether you are on a gram of test or more. The question is why you wouldn't cycle?

The question isn't whether you are on a gram of test or more. The question is why you wouldn't cycle?

I am on hrt and saw small consistant gains for about 6 months. Just wondering what to expect if i were to use a gram as "hrt". I know a gram isn't hrt.

why?

Why would you do that? What's your goal? Are you competing in the Worlds Strongest Man? Do you stand to make thousands and thousands of dollars by turning pro and endorsing supplements? Not worth it in my opinion. One maybe two reasonable cycles a year with proper pct and bloodwork is acceptable. Being fit and above all healthy should be the main goal for the 99.9% of us who will never make a dime from our efforts.

Why would you do that? What's your goal? Are you competing in the Worlds Strongest Man? Do you stand to make thousands and thousands of dollars by turning pro and endorsing supplements? Not worth it in my opinion. One maybe two reasonable cycles a year with proper pct and bloodwork is acceptable. Being fit and above all healthy should be the main goal for the 99.9% of us who will never make a dime from our efforts.

Exactly. Why put your body thru that unless its going to make you money.

It would be a waste of money and will be very unhealthy.

Exactly. Why put your body thru that unless its going to make you money.

Yes, because money is a good reason to fuck up your health. Its not okay to do it if its what you want, but if money stands to be made, then by all means go for it.

Who cares if you just love growing bigger and leaner and want to push your body because you love the challenge? Thats rediculous.

But if MONEY is involved, well then. That makes it perfectly reasonable.

What great priorities we have.

I am on hrt and saw small consistant gains for about 6 months. Just wondering what to expect if i were to use a gram as "hrt". I know a gram isn't hrt.

You must be on self adminstered hrt dosing. You would not get approved for your hrt if you cannot bring your levels down for your next check up to monitor your dosing. If this is so, why not just cycle as in cruise with hrt dose and then blast for a few months. Its cost effective and much healthier, much safer.

Yes, because money is a good reason to fuck up your health. Its not okay to do it if its what you want, but if money stands to be made, then by all means go for it.

Who cares if you just love growing bigger and leaner and want to push your body because you love the challenge? Thats rediculous.

Lee, in case you hadn't noticed so far, everyone dies eventually anyway, no matter what you do. So if you can live better even if it is for a shorter time (which is debatable when using just test) why isn't that a good thing? living till 65 but feeling like you are 18 and having money to do what you want to do the whole time is better than living till 75 and being broke and feeling like crap because you are an "old man" from 50 on

they're being hard on you, there are many on this site who are on year-round, make no mistake about it.

except their dosages are higher and with other compounds mixed in. I'm not sure what your goals are, but 1g for a year, while it may not be "healthy", i've certainly heard much worse packed into 12 short weeks.

Wow. I love growing bigger at the cost of my future. I think not. The point is that its not healthy. Just doing it to be doing it is silly. IMO.

Considering going on a gram of test/week for a year.

Anyone ever done test only for a year?
At what point did you stop growing?
Were there any negative effects?
Why did you stop?

Lee, in case you hadn't noticed so far, everyone dies eventually anyway, no matter what you do. So if you can live better even if it is for a shorter time (which is debatable when using just test) why isn't that a good thing? 1living till 65 but feeling like you are 18 and having money to do what you want to do the whole time is better than 2 living till 75 and being broke and feeling like crap because you are an "old man" from 50 on

Are those the only 2 options?

This post is just a reflection of the misconception regarding steroids.

Like you many think its just the roids that gain muscle and dont consider the whole picture of diet,rest,training...if you think you should not cycle, ask yourself does anything in nature not exist in cycles?
Can you train heavy balls to the walls for one year without taking a break?
Can you eat 400grams day in and day out without a break?
But your going to ask your body to receive enough hormones to fill 10 roid cycles for 10 people...

Name one thing in nature that does not move in some way through cycles.

If you knew any thing about Human Physiology, you would have never even considered this ignorant idea of a year on 1 gram of test without a break.

Last edited:
This post is just a reflection of the misconception regarding steroids.

Like you many think its just the roids that gain muscle and dont consider the whole picture of diet,rest,training...if you think you should not cycle, ask yourself does anything in nature not exist in cycles?
Can you train heavy balls to the walls for one year without taking a break?
Can you eat 400grams day in and day out without a break?
But your going to ask your body to receive enough hormones to fill 10 roid cycles for 10 people...

Name one thing in nature that does not move in some way through cycles.

If you knew any thing about Human Physiology, you would have never even considered this ignorant idea of a year on 1 gram of test without a break.

I posted this thread to get feedback from people who have done something similar to this ignorant idea and what there experience was. As ridiculous as it may seem there are people on this site who have done such things, and as opposed to hearing the extremely common expected answers that i am hearing. I was hoping to get some evidence (personal or scientific) that would give me better insite into this ridiculous idea.

I posted this thread to get feedback from people who have done something similar to this ignorant idea and what there experience was. As ridiculous as it may seem there are people on this site who have done such things, and as opposed to hearing the extremely common expected answers that i am hearing. I was hoping to get some evidence (personal or scientific) that would give me better insite into this ridiculous idea.

Sounds like you have made up your mind. Its your health.You don't want to listen to logic. Just do it and to heck with the consequences.:)

how long you been on hrt...how old are you? what was you past few cycles and when? and what is body weight

i think one reason you are getting some of the responses also is that from the evidence you posted...it seems like you are just jumping from hrt to 1gram....if you got good gains for 6months on hrt dose then what happened to somewhere in the middle...400-500mg? if you got some good gains from hrt...evidence is you will get some great gains from a little step up...how about starting there. i know you wanna hear some stories, i cant help you with that...but just trying to help as much as can.....i have done 1gram bursts and frankly the water retension and bp jump was just not worth it to me, i wised up quick about doses that high and keep it around 550...seems optimal for my body

Last edited:
Sounds like you have made up your mind. Its your health.You don't want to listen to logic. Just do it and to heck with the consequences.:)

My thought process was this. Several months from now I was going to run a test only cycle for aprox. 16 weeks dieting down. Then I thought why not 20 weeks. Why not 25 weeks etc. So i decided to get an explanation as to why this wouldnt be a good idea, and at what point is it too long.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws