over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gram of Test for a year.

meat is correct in so fact that orals can be very abusive to lipids.. that beings said, you will see guys who wish to do a "healthy " cycle recommend winstrol and some other "mild" anabolics.. i can tell ya that winstrol will do more harm to lipid profiles that most like to admit..

1 gram can be okay

A gram a week is not unreasonable at all with a few things to consider.
If you are training hard and eating healthy.
Keep it Test only for the most part unless you compete then during those last 6-8 weeks do what you do.
No partying and heavy drinking
Humanofort and lots of beauty sleep for the cortizol levels
Stay away from assholes and you should be golden.

On a personal note 1 gram a week for a year wouldn't be my first choice. I think one should work their way up to that. Use 250 until the gains stop then 500 then 750 and then a gram. When you stop gaining at a gram then where do you go?

Last edited:
Why not slowly ramp up. Wouldn't you think thatd give better gains? When the sbhg rises, then raise the test more, and so on.

Start with 250mg for 12 weeks, then 500mg for 12 weeks, then 750mg of 12 weeks, then 1000mg for 12 weeks.

or use masteron enathate or proviron to bind to SBHG and free up the test... Eventually you would have to throw it in the mix remedy any labido issues, which will eventually occur.

i like to ramp up in log phase

1mg/wk
10mg/wk
100mg/wk
1000mg/wk
10000mg/wk
you get the idea ahhahahahah

1g OH NO you will surely die, blah blah, everywhere you go 1 gram is like the death sentence and ONLY for PROS

like lats said, good for you if you grow well on 125mg/wk of test...and good for you 125000mg/wk of test,,,,get there, be smart about it if you are not suicidal but still who Fn knows about anything; long term sides short term etc etc

your body your genee, your race, your type, with test years around, there are no studies like taht you can assume and be a parrot and repeat same shit all the time

cycling on and off arent 'healthy' either...can you prove that its healthy? cuz you come off and your numbers look great? so keep cycling on and off,,,is there long term study done? 2-3 months of heavy androgen with estrogen or zero estrogen, hormonal imblance several times a year for 10-20 years is healthy? your nuts shrink and grow back and forht several times a year, you think your testes cells are meant to do that? die off proliferate and repeat?

what about gyno and what aobut your liver burden 2 months 2 months bad cholesterol...it will add up...can i prove it no? you cant either.

The problem with being on for a year on a gram is primarily related to ensuring that you are getting complete blood workups every 3 months.

Going chronic with low hdl or high blood pressure can leave you with hardening of the arteries and significant increases in risk for heart disease and stroke.

While you may not have these issues and you may not suffer from depression when you remove the hormones from your system after 12 months of constant usage you may.

No one can say how you will personally react as the range of effects is quite broad and your genetic predisposition to heart, stroke, cancer issues plays a very large part.

What we generally do know is that the vast majority of people who cycle rather than stay on for extended periods of time recover from HPTA, hdl and blood pressure while those who stay on for extended periods of time frequently do not.

... and yes you will put on more muscle (all else being equal) by doing more aas for longer.

says who? do you have any proof of the above in bold statement?

600 mg. a week study

I remember this study done in 1996 when people were saying steriods "Don't work" in regards to increasing strength and muscle size. They gave 43 normal men 600 mg. test e. for 10 weeks. Here are some of the results:

The four groups were similar with respect to age and weight, height, and body-mass index before treatment (Table 1). Acne developed in three men receiving testosterone and one receiving placebo, and two men receiving testosterone reported breast tenderness, but no other side effects were noted. The serum liver-enzyme concentrations, hemoglobin concentrations, hematocrits, and red-cell counts did not change in any study group (Table 2). Serum creatinine concentrations did not change, except in the testosterone-plus-exercise group, in which the mean (±SE) serum creatinine concentration increased from 1.0 mg per deciliter (88 µmol per liter) to 1.1 mg per deciliter (97 µmol per liter) (P=0.02). Plasma concentrations of total and LDL cholesterol and triglycerides did not change in any study group; plasma HDL cholesterol decreased significantly in the placebo-plus-exercise group. There was no change in the serum concentration of prostate-specific antigen in any group.

No differences were found between the exercise groups and the no-exercise groups or between the placebo groups and the testosterone groups in any of the five subcategories of anger assessed by the Multidimensional Anger Inventory. No significant changes in mood or behavior were reported by the men on the Mood Inventory or by their live-in partners, spouses, or parents on the Observer Mood Inventory.

**broken link removed**

goes like this...

Aeliop pretty much nailed it.

i have done a gram and over for over 2 years and got my wife pregnant at 2gm mark and had little sides.
one should gradually raise test as you plateau. why take more than you need? eventually you will find your own personal "point of dimminishing returns" and thats the dose you don't go above unless doing a show.

get blood work done to check health indicators.
i showed no ill effects at all at a gram. when i hit two grams my blood pressure was too high and i had to go down.so that was my personal pooint of dimminishing returns and should not be on a dose that high for long.

currently cruising at 250mg per week for a few months then will start ramping up as i hit plateaus til my next show prolly 6 to 9 months away when i will be at my highest dose of test prolly 3gms for the show.
6-8 weeks before the show i would throw in tren, var, etc.
then lower dose and repeat.

but yeah, many guys MANY (even some here that say they don't condone it are the biggest guys and yeah some of them cruise at a gram a week)

its not unheard of and not uncommon. 1gm really isn't even that high of a dose IMO. test by itself is not so unhealthy. the other compounds will mess up blood work most so don't use em for anything but shows. keep diet right and you are gtg. -JS

this is my humble opinion... 1gram ew for a year is most likely no worse than the guy or girl who eats fast food on a daily basis, drink one or two pots of coffe a day then heads out for drinks every friday and saturday. If your honesyly doing 1 gram a week of test with nothing else(besides an ai) i really dont think its a huge problem...but it may effect you differently than joe shmoe. I wouldnt do this because of steroid laws in the usa but if i was to do it i would eat very clean all the time and use a little slin to free up some test three times a week. I think diet is very important dont consume shit, make your food dont buy prepaired garbage, watch your blood pressure and values ..etc

this is my humble opinion... 1gram ew for a year is most likely no worse than the guy or girl who eats fast food on a daily basis, drink one or two pots of coffe a day then heads out for drinks every friday and saturday. If your honesyly doing 1 gram a week of test with nothing else(besides an ai) i really dont think its a huge problem...but it may effect you differently than joe shmoe. I wouldnt do this because of steroid laws in the usa but if i was to do it i would eat very clean all the time and use a little slin to free up some test three times a week. I think diet is very important dont consume shit, make your food dont buy prepaired garbage, watch your blood pressure and values ..etc

I've never heard of slin freeing up test. Could you explain this in further detail? Even better, do you have an article that can back up your statement? I'm curious.

Wow! so, a gram of test for a year is going to make you shrivel up and die?
ok, let's see what else there is i heard this week...
1- diet pepsi caused my sister's MS (the doctor actually said that)
2- Swine flu is going to kill the entire human population in the next 2 weeks
3- Cool-aid caused our neighboor's little kid to get leukemia
4- If you walk wearing normal dress shoes you don't burn any calories, that's why you have to wear jogging shoes (really, i'm not joking. someone said this)

this is just the stuff i heard this past week... and now this?

god, this is getting way out of hand and i'm sick and tried of trying to argue with other people about it... let me just answer your questions, ridge11

Considering going on a gram of test/week for a year.

Anyone ever done test only for a year? not a year, but about 8 months. not a gram either... a bit less... between 500-750, with a couple of weeks at 1250... just test
At what point did you stop growing? when the calories were enough to make me hold my weight that i gained and not enough to make me grow
Were there any negative effects? NONE! my bp is usually 140/80, but i'd blame that on my genetically enharited hypertension and smoking a pack a day... and not the test
Why did you stop? cuz i hate sticking myself with needles and i get fed up quickly

Yes, because money is a good reason to fuck up your health. Its not okay to do it if its what you want, but if money stands to be made, then by all means go for it.

Who cares if you just love growing bigger and leaner and want to push your body because you love the challenge? Thats rediculous.

But if MONEY is involved, well then. That makes it perfectly reasonable.

What great priorities we have.

I always question that rationality myself!

.... Big sigh.

1. Clearly its not a drug.
2. There are no individuals out there whose genetic predispositions to heart, stroke, cancer have not had their conditions worsened or even died as a result of long term use.
3. There are no cases of guys who couldn't get their hpta resolved and are effectively on hrt for life.

People give your heads a shake. If you can't man up to get your blood work done at least do yourself the courtesy to recognize you may be risking your health. You might not be. Your body may suck up a gram of test and love you for it or you might be one of the guys who ends up with long term health problems saying "oh, no it wasn't the drugs, drugs are safe."

... and yes I'm on 2800 mg of test a week at the moment plus 700 mgs of tren but I'm certainly no pro. In six weeks I will be off and won't be back on again for about 3-4 months.

provided you have no pre existing conditions that could cause problems then you could be absolutely fine. if your diet is good and you have bloodwork done frequently then there will be minimal if any problems.

with that duration, you're going to create the best environment for growing muscle if that is your goal.

Looking over a lot of posts on here it seems to just be peoples opinions on what it WILL do to you when half of them have probably never ran that amount even for shorter periods or have even asked any further questions to show reasons as to why their assumptions may happen.

dont get me wrong, there can be complications when taking a gram and over but then again there can be complications taking 250mg. its all down to your bodys tolerance and i've ran a gram for a long long time and didnt have issues and i know of a hell of a lot of people that are in the same boat.

Last edited:
Thank You. Really, i do not find a gram to be unreasonable and get blasted for it. Just thank you to all those who told it like it is and aren't here to baby people. To those that do, just be responsible, nobody should need to hold your hand...

Thank You. Really, i do not find a gram to be unreasonable and get blasted for it. Just thank you to all those who told it like it is and aren't here to baby people. To those that do, just be responsible, nobody should need to hold your hand...
so have you done a gram a week for over a year? and if you have can u post a pick of yourself?

and not just you suprman22xx this goes for anyone that has done this, can u post a pick of yourselves (the ones that have run this).

Ridge:

I've done the gram a week for a year (and more) but without proper maintenance of Blood profiles, BP, ETC. Ive always run additional compounds however with the gram of test. My base "cycle" was 750 of Sus plus other compounds.

I if you have the dligence to get blood tests every three months you can get a reasonable idea of maybe 80% of the effects its gonna have. If you get an echocardiogram you can eliminate another piece of the risk.

I would not do it without committing to testing. And, If I ever juiced again, it would be test only, though not at that level.

I've never heard of slin freeing up test. Could you explain this in further detail? Even better, do you have an article that can back up your statement? I'm curious.

Insulin inhibites SHBG have you never heard of this??????

so have you done a gram a week for over a year? and if you have can u post a pick of yourself?

and not just you suprman22xx this goes for anyone that has done this, can u post a pick of yourselves (the ones that have run this).

The heck with that. I want to see pics of the ones who have done 2 and 3 grams a week! :eek::D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131