advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I KNOW A GUY WHO LOOKS VERY HARD ON AD-50?

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I KNOW EVERYONE SAYS TO DROP ORALS LIKE AD-50 QUITE A WAYS OUT FROM A SHOW..........BUT, I HAVE A FRIEND WHO DOES 'NOT' APPEAR TO HOLD WATER FROM ANADROL AND IN FACT LOOKS HARDER ON IT....WHY IN THE HELL WOULD THAT BE? :confused:

ANYONE HERE KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT....OR AM I INSANE?

P.S. THAT SAME FRIEND HOLDS A TON OF WATER WITH DIANABOL....AND I MEAN RIGHT AWAY.

JETHRO TULL said:
I KNOW EVERYONE SAYS TO DROP ORALS LIKE AD-50 QUITE A WAYS OUT FROM A SHOW..........BUT, I HAVE A FRIEND WHO DOES 'NOT' APPEAR TO HOLD WATER FROM ANADROL AND IN FACT LOOKS HARDER ON IT....WHY IN THE HELL WOULD THAT BE? :confused:

ANYONE HERE KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT....OR AM I INSANE?

P.S. THAT SAME FRIEND HOLDS A TON OF WATER WITH DIANABOL....AND I MEAN RIGHT AWAY.

does he use an anti oe's while on show preparation ?

you are not insane at all. A couple of well known trainers I know here in Canada have a few of their guys on it pre contest about 50mg if I remember correctly. The one guy who was on it looked freaky dense, moreso then ever before. Can't remember the other one. I think it varies by individual as I have noticed A50 seems to be some peoples waste of money regardless and for others, it's like the Grail of Juice.

Guys I can only go back to the 70's for me. I was under one of the most respected dr's giving out Prescripts back then. Here is what he told us all. Test for aggressiveness, D-bol for size and Anadrol for strength. This is all I did for 7 years and I was probably one of the strongest guys walking planet earth on the bench press.

Never did I ever feel bloated and today after eating 6 meals a day that's all i feel like.

I shoukld go back in time and just eat when i feel likie it. I'll never be 340 lbs with 23" arms again with a 640 lb Bench Press. But god damn it at least i might feel better then i do now the way i do gear and eat.

Here is the way we cycled back then

1-4 anadrol
1-10 Test E
5-10 D-bol

Off three weeks and if blood test were ok re-cycle the same

Tough

Last edited:
YES....AROMASIN EOD AND NOLVADEX THE OTHER DAY..

mike1107 said:
does he use an anti oe's while on show preparation ?

BUT....EVEN WITH ABSOLUTELY NO ANTI ESTO'S...HE IS THIS WAY. ALSO...HE'S DONE A FEW CYCLES WHERE HE WAS ON JUST ONE CC OF TEST PER WEEK...HRT...THEN DROPPED THE TEST AND ONLY USE ANADROL FOR 4 WEEKS AND ....LOOKED MUCH BETTER WITH JUST ANADROL...MUCH HARDER THAN ON TEST....

THAT SEEMS ODD....BECAUSE HE'S DONE THE SAME THING WITH DIANABOL...AND WAS EVERY BIT AS WATER RETENTIVE...IF NOT MORE SO. AGAIN...DURING THAT TIME..NO ANTI E'S.

WELL, GOOD THEN...I DIDN'T WANT TO BE INSANE! LOL..

Shooter said:
you are not insane at all. A couple of well known trainers I know here in Canada have a few of their guys on it pre contest about 50mg if I remember correctly. The one guy who was on it looked freaky dense, moreso then ever before. Can't remember the other one. I think it varies by individual as I have noticed A50 seems to be some peoples waste of money regardless and for others, it's like the Grail of Juice.

MY FRIEND HAS ACTUALLY HAD PEOPLE SAY...'WOW, YOU ARE LOOKING LEAN RIGHT NOW" WHEN HE'S NOT DIETING.

I AM JUST WONDERING ....IT'S GOOD TO HAVE THAT INPUT. HE WAS TAKING ONE ANADROL A DAY....JUST LIKE WHAT YOU SAID. MAYBE THAT'S THE TICKET FOR THIS GUY.

I am hearing more and more about guys using anadrol for precontest...its interesting...If you are eating exceptionally clean with low carbs you CANT hold lots of water...throw in anti-e's and your good..at least thats what the word is....

its said in the last 2-3d you canuse anadrol to fill out (increased RBC count) and not enough time for water to spill into the skin.
Also Anadrol does not convert to estrogen. It is progesteronic if Im not mistaken. So if you are insensitive to that, you may just fill out and not bloat.

people have been talking about using anadrol pre-contest for years. i remember the old WAR book talking about it in fact. i think they talked about using it right up to the day of the show. as long as you have a diuretic and you're set. it is a progesterone derivative, so i don't see where anti-e's would be of much use to control bloat or gyno from it. but apparently it can help in maintaining muscle mass and increasing hardness/vascularity.

AHHHH.....I SEE!! THANKS FOR THAT INFO, MIKEY!

MikeS said:
its said in the last 2-3d you canuse anadrol to fill out (increased RBC count) and not enough time for water to spill into the skin.
Also Anadrol does not convert to estrogen. It is progesteronic if Im not mistaken. So if you are insensitive to that, you may just fill out and not bloat.

THE EASTERN ASSASSIN COMES THROUGH WITH THE SCOOP! I'LL BE SURE TO INFORM MY RETARDED FRIEND ABOUT THIS.;) :)

I DID NOT KNOW THAT! LOL....

phreak said:
people have been talking about using anadrol pre-contest for years. i remember the old WAR book talking about it in fact. as long as you have a diuretic and you're set. it is a progesterone derivative, so i don't see where anti-e's would be of much use to control bloat or gyno from it.

I GUESS THEY SHOULD TEACH PEOPLE UP HERE HOW TO READ OR SOMETHING! ER...DUH.:)

i think drol is the best drug for cutting hands down. nothing keeps your size and strength through hardcore dieting like it does.

talk to gooey...

his fatass loves this shit while dieting....:) aint that right chubs....

Damn 3 years ago i had about 15k of these taken from me by the 5.0 sucks but i learned my lesson. They were damn good abombs too....damn damn damn

Mr.Huge

The more scientific you make something the more confusing it gets. Tough Old Man makes a lot of sense. I rememer back in the day Jeff King was taking A-50 all the way up to the show. No anti E's back then. It was right around that time that the pyhsiques started to change, bigger and harder. Guys started to leave in the mass drugs all the way up to the show. KISS, of course I never really liked the stupid part. ;) Hey T.O.M., what were the doses like mack then?

A lot of myths and disinformation still surround this drug. For whatever reason, I find this misunderstanding to be somewhat unique to oxymeth. Let's debunk some notions.

First off, people forget that oxymeth is a DHT derivative. Because of this it cannot aromatize to any appreciable degree. The use of AIs then obviously have no effect. Nor is oxymeth progesterogenic. This has been studied directly. It reported no significant progestational effect inherent in oxymeth or dbol, slight activity with T and strong progestational effect inherent in nandrolone and norethandrolone. By way of its structure oxymeth can attach itself to, and activate the ER (estrogen receptor). Therefore only ER antagonists are of use. Some are more or less susceptible to this effect depending on individual's metabolism just like everything else.

Second, it is often said that oxymeth does not mediate its effects via the AR (androgen receptor) d/t weak affinity. While this does hold some truth, it completely ignores the pharmacokinetics of the drug as its active metabolite does bind very strongly to the AR.

Last is hepatatoxicity. Since Unimed reintroduced oxymeth it has been studied extensively, but I will give a personal account. Keep in mind that some people (although very few) are hypersensitive to 17aa. You shouldn't assume, for the sake of your health, that you are in the majority. That being said, prior to federal scheduling, I stayed on oxymeth by script for almost 3 years straight. 50mg, 5 on 2 off. As this was by script blood work was done quarterly. Never did my hepatic enzymes (sgpt/sgot) exceed values above high normal (mid 50s, depending on the reference). This is normal in athletes regardless. As some of you know, I later developed an addiction to various opiates. After a 3 month run of Lorcet, my sgpt/sgot was elevated into the low 400s from the acetaminophen. 8 x "normal." So is Tylenol or Anadrol worse for your liver?

The fact that it is a DHT derivative makes its use as a precontest drug far from surprising. This has been fairly common in BBs w/ the metabolic predispositon to do so for at least 20 years now.

Rex.

HAHA I READ THIS WRONG AT FIRST GLANCE

I THOUGHT IT SAID THAT YOU KNEW A GUY WHO HAD A HARD ON, SO I DECIDED TO PEEK. I AM DISAPPOINTED NOW.

rex

Acetomenophin / APAP is HORRIBLE for your liver as you found out. STAY AWAY from that stuff...seriously.

I do not gain much mass on A-50's but my strength and aggression goes way up!

THANKS FOR THAT INFO REX FERAL.

MR. HUGE, MAGNUM, HERCULES....IT'S GOOD TO SEE THAT I AM NOT COMPLETELY OFF BASE ON THIS OBSERVATION. IT'S GOOD TO SEE WHY THAT SUBSTANCE COULD HAVE THAT EFFECT ON SOME INDIVIDUALS.

PHIL: I GOT SEMI-HARD SIMPLE BECAUSE I SAW YOUR AVATAR! SO....DON'T BE DISCOURAGED...LOL..:p

I did know that Anadrol had an "O"-ring type structure similar to estrogens. What this means Im not sure-it is similar in structure to estro (as nandro is to progesterone); so it does not need to convert through Aromatization. So, estros blockers would be effective...not inhibitors.

Ive also heard, as many here also have, that it is progesteronic.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws