over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pramipexole sides

Tyler Durden

Registered
I've been taking the sponser's pramipexole for about a week now at .25mg/ed. I've seen a little reduction of prolactin induced nipple puffiness. I intend to increase the dose to .5mg/ed, but I'm having trouble with the sides. About an hour after I take it, it causes what I call hyper-sensitivity. Every little ache which is usually not very noticeable is now somewhat intense. You know how everything hurts worse when you're cold, its kind of like that. The first day I took it pre-workout - worst decision ever. Any thoughts on how to reduce this side?

People in the medical literature took it an hour before bed, not preworkout. :)
I would stay at the dose you're on until that side effect subsides. Are you using an AI with it?

No AI at this time. I am using the pramipexole because I have been having prolactin issues stemming from gh and ghrp-6. I am on a low dose of test, but I don't get estro sides unless the dose is sizable.

bump for more info and testimonials on product

how does it compare to cabergoline or bromo in terms of prolactin supression?

is this drug specifically designed to combat prolactin?

I have been taking .25mgs of pram since last week thursday taking the dosage an hour before bed time. Last night was the only night I had a hard time falling to sleep, other than that, no other sides to report. I will be bumbing the dosage after one week to .5mgs ed. I am also taking exemestane at approx. 18mg ed.
I have a grape size lump from tren use that is getting smaller and does not hurt anymore. I've had the lump for about 3 months, didn't use letro cause the sides are very harsh for me. The pram seems to be working nicely. :D Between the two, I have no water retention to speak of
Currently running cyp at 500 a week.

Thanks ResearchStop

LC

agree, if you are worried about suppressing E too much, then just use a low dose of aromasin.

but seriously, extra estrogen just means issues (maybe not now, but down the road that higher level of exposure means increased prostate cancer risk, breast cancer risk, and a host of other issues)....

you dont necessarily need to crush estrogen, but its generally a good idea to "curtail it".

Wow!

Thanks Research and Macro for your info! This is extremely helpful to those who have issues and other readers.

So to summarize: Prami taken at night at .25mgs or .5mgs, and ~6-12mgs EOD of Exemestane (Aromasin) when running 500mg of test enan will decrease our chances of both estrogen related gyno and prolactin related gyno?

Thanks!

Wow!

Thanks Research and Macro for your info! This is extremely helpful to those who have issues and other readers.

So to summarize: Prami taken at night at .25mgs or .5mgs, and ~6-12mgs EOD of Exemestane (Aromasin) when running 500mg of test enan will decrease our chances of both estrogen related gyno and prolactin related gyno?

Thanks!

most people take more exemestane than that. How much a person needs will vary .25-.5mg pramipexole is typically very effective, but some persons may require more (though before deciding one should use pramipexole for at least 2 weeks or judge a dose increase after 5 days.

the fatter you are, the older you are, the more strain you have put on liver, and genetic predisposition (aromatase polymorphism) will all generally require higher end aromatase inhibitor dosing. Some compounds, methandrostanolone for instance will generally necessitate higher end dosing, as the methylestradiol metabolite is extremely potent.

2 weeks is time that single dosing of pramipexole takes to reach the most even plasma distribution and 5 days is the time to see the full impact of an increase in dose on plasma distribution. Of course it may take longer to see the impact of even plasma distribution and increases (those are just the average time line for achievement of full pharmacological impact-- effects of the "full" pharmacological impact may take longer to manifest-- like upregulation of D2 receptors, neurotrophic effects, etc)

bump - good thread

Update: I've continued with the same daosage as mentioned above. Tonight will be my first dosage of Pram at .5mg. I think the one night sleep issue was unrelated to the pram, haven't had an issue since. The real test will be when I start tren E in 2 weeks. I am very sensitive to tren. I will be on pram for 3 weeks, so levels should be stable..

I will keep you posted.

LC

Update: I've continued with the same daosage as mentioned above. Tonight will be my first dosage of Pram at .5mg. I think the one night sleep issue was unrelated to the pram, haven't had an issue since. The real test will be when I start tren E in 2 weeks. I am very sensitive to tren. I will be on pram for 3 weeks, so levels should be stable..

I will keep you posted.

LC

good to see more prami feedback.

Its a very interesting compound, all the d3/d2's are, with a lot of applications in this area, but in others as well.

Pramipexole side

Quick Update

SInce I have jumped the dosage to .5mg I have been having a hard time sleeping. I will continue at the .5mg for another two days and if the current sides continue I will reduce back to .25mgs. I have noticed a slight rise in libido, but could be the changing of esters..

LC

agree, if you are worried about suppressing E too much, then just use a low dose of aromasin.

What do you consider a "low dose", and how much does a low dose suppress estro?

Quick Update

SInce I have jumped the dosage to .5mg I have been having a hard time sleeping. I will continue at the .5mg for another two days and if the current sides continue I will reduce back to .25mgs. I have noticed a slight rise in libido, but could be the changing of esters..

LC

Take the other .25 in the morning when you get up. Rather than loading up .5mg at night, I split my doses and then I sleep fine.

What do you consider a "low dose", and how much does a low dose suppress estro?

5-12.5mg. varies. first there is little real data on extended use.. so all the numbers that people put up about suppression in males is just guesswork. AND SINCE THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO DATA on any AI with exogenous steroid use, other than a few very limited short term low dose test and case studies, its again guesswork.

what people can tell you is what doses did not suppress E enough for them and doses that suppressed it too much.

keeping in mind, that there can be a large area of high level estrogen that does not bloat or induce gyno flares in individuals... but just because they dont have those particular issues does not mean that they dont have estrogen levels that may be causing(or laying the groundwork) for other issues (especially from a cancer standpoint-- not scaremongering-- just pointing out that in those that may be prone to prostate cancer or male breast cancer-- its not a good thing) or that are in fact already causing issues (stimulating, with the assistance of prolactin, ductal growth and/or "re-enforcing" existing tissue structures--).

its not just estrogen, its the ratio of other hormones in relation to estrogen as well as individual variances in receptor densities (among other things, like ratios of estrogenic metabolites, DHT and ratios of its metabolites-- the relatively newly discovered 3-betadiol- being one of those) that determines what "too much estrogen" is (on the flip side, those things also define what "too little" estrogen is).

and of course, lets not forget xenoestrogens... now some of these are weak phytoestrogens- which can be actually better than natural estrogens- again better or worse with these will depend on the individual... and some of them are just potent evil ass synthetic estrogens, found in the soil, air and water.

when women piss out all those birth control pills, a lot of it is unchanged and some of it is even more potent methylated metabolites and modern filtration only goes so far. In some areas its the years of DDT crop spraying that still causes issues...

now this seems a bit meandering... and it is... but when it comes down to it.. modulation is guesswork and a lot of it is on YOU. just because a dose seems to "work" does not make it the best dose... its always good to play around with it. If you have issues already or you are aware of genetic familial predispositions.. its often better to err towards "too much" rather than too little...

and when you can avoid the estrogens in the environment that you know about... try to keep your bodyfat within reason, even when bulking. DO CARDIO. using aas already blunts insulin sensitivity compounding this is usually not a good idea. besides cardio upregulates beta adrenoceptors... most people generally consider this a good thing...

end rant...
(that may have raised more questions than it answered... so if it did.. feel free to ask)

Last edited:
Pram And AI

I was on low dose test and taking proviron for my AI. This was after a cycle of about 10 weeks - my first - included armidex and then stopped with the cycle. I immediately started to break out on my back. I went to the derm, got a script - didn't help. A few weeks ago I added armidex and have seen a dramatic improvement with my acne.

I started another cycle this week (Test & Dec) and bought some Pram from ResearchStop (big bump to them- Guys, how about selling some peptides???) I take about .25 at night and it really knocks me out. It's like a strong sleep medication for me. Now I take it last thing before I turn out the lights. No noticible sides except for somnolence.

Been on Pram for about three weeks and all symptoms are gone. I also took letro from same co. Luckily I have had no sides except for the first dose. I took it straight and my teeth hurt real bad. From then on I added it to some iced tea (just a few oz) and no problems. I take it just before going to sleep and no noticeable symptoms. I do not sleep well at night. Mr. Tren has been keeping me from sleeping soundly. (no he is not a chinese guy).

Also on low dosage ai.

Years ago I had all the symptoms and did not realize there was prolactin related gyno. Took Nolva, letro, etc. and still wound up getting surgery. Saving a few bucks on AI, or Prami, isn't worth the risk.

Been taking .25mg for about 6 days. Sleep is fine and very vivid dreams. There are some minor mood effects that seem to be going away now. I felt up and down the first few days, a little on edge and then also feeling really good.

Last edited:
Been taking 12.5mg for about 6 days. Sleep is fine and very vivid dreams. There are some minor mood effects that seem to be going away now. I felt up and down the first few days, a little on edge and then also feeling really good.

Do you mean 12.5mg of Aromasin....

or,

0.125mg of Pramipexole?

Unless, you really are taking 12.5mg of prami:eek:

Thanks for the update:)

BMJ

Do you mean 12.5mg of Aromasin....

or,

0.125mg of Pramipexole?

Unless, you really are taking 12.5mg of prami:eek:

Thanks for the update:)

BMJ

Thanks I edited that. .25mg of prami and I also taking aromasin at 12.5 mg ED got mixed up and decimal places wrong.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws