over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

People who use Tren as part of TRT

Tren is not part of TRT, nor can it be. TRT means Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Tren doesn't fit into that discussion. I think what you are asking is:

"If someone is on Dr. Prescribed TRT, and they use Tren also, will their bloodwork be so screwed up that the physician won't know what the hell to do?"

The answer is yes, your blood work will not look correct at all.

Okay HRT, you get what I mean

I have seen people saying they cruise on 100 tren 100 test, I just want to know what their blood work is like

It depends on a lot of factors, but generally your lipids hdl specifically will fall. How much is based on your genetics, diet, supplements & cardio.

I'll go on and off tren while on TRT. Only 40mg ed sub q. Usually my lipid profiles will plummet. But then again VLDL is always good and with enough supplementation I'm able to keep HDL in the low 30s still. LDL will shoot up to 280+ I'm genetically prone to have cholesterol too though. My doctor doesn't usually say anything...

I think Rawman is really trying to ask if it will keep you dry.

Most healthy bodybuilders see totally normal bloodwork on even blasting dosages, bloodwork is a VERY poor indicator of health, things only show up on there when shit goes really bad.

Most healthy bodybuilders see totally normal bloodwork on even blasting dosages, bloodwork is a VERY poor indicator of health, things only show up on there when shit goes really bad.

I always knew bloodwork wasn't the tell all, because you also need scans don't you? To make sure you aren't clotting in your limbs/etc and don't have ventricular atrophy/hypertrophy/enlarged valves/flappy valves/etc and general heart health? Also, shows nothing about the heart size or anything either. Also shows nothing about nerve damage, tears, and whatnot that people tend to ignore that comes from AAS/GH/slin usage.

Also can't tell you if you have liver tumors if your AST/ALT are just continuously high, don't they start going down again or something? Only a scan would catch that. And says nothing about digestive health from all the massive bodybuilding eating.

The list goes on of things that a full panel bloodwork doesn't really catch

I'll go on and off tren while on TRT. Only 40mg ed sub q. Usually my lipid profiles will plummet. But then again VLDL is always good and with enough supplementation I'm able to keep HDL in the low 30s still. LDL will shoot up to 280+ I'm genetically prone to have cholesterol too though. My doctor doesn't usually say anything...

What supps do you take to keep HDL up?

Thanks.

What supps do you take to keep HDL up?

Thanks.

My HDL Was Low.. I've recently added Nician, Red Wine and Cardio and had helped to increase it quite a bit. But is still low according to graph

HDL is always low, but that happens on any steroid i take,

testosterone tends to make it non existant

but then again i eat like total shit these days, so i wouldnt solely blame the roids

Last edited:
I take Niacin, NAC and ALA and they seem to help keep my lipids in order. I have been cruising on 100 test 100 tren for a little over a month now and my recent blood work came back in the normal range.

I take Niacin, NAC and ALA and they seem to help keep my lipids in order. I have been cruising on 100 test 100 tren for a little over a month now and my recent blood work came back in the normal range.

dudeeeeeeeeee please bump this thread in a month ! very curious to hear more about your results, PLEASE bro

70mg teste e 100 mg tren e per week
out of range
hdl 33
ldl 163
chol/hdl ratio 6.3
non hdl 175
ast 41
prolactin 31.1

off tren60 days
hdl 66
ldl 118
chol/hdl ratio 3.0
non hdl 131
prolactin 10.7

How long are were you on that test and tren?
Did you keep your testosterone at 70mg a week when you dropped the tren or did you up it?

How long are were you on that test and tren?
Did you keep your testosterone at 70mg a week when you dropped the tren or did you up it?

Straight hrt 70mg per week 4 months. On tren and test 3 months.
Test only still 70mg a week (35mg every 4 days) scripted

So what would you suggest? Keep dosages reasonable, eat healthy, and hope for the best?

So what would you suggest? Keep dosages reasonable, eat healthy, and hope for the best?

Use bloodwork to look for signs of things go wrong, ALSO use common sense to minimize impact to the body (like not cruising on tren). If you play with high doses, you are gambling with your health, make wise bets and don't be reckless.

AAS use or not, all any of can do is try to be healthy and hope for the best.

I highly approve of bloodwork, but I think a lot of people just use it as a justification to be more reckless.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws