over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Very embarrassing but i need some advice

Hellboy2012

Newbies
First of I am a long time member just created this account for this one problem I would like to share.

I make it short.
I know this prostitute YES I know please don’t judge.
Anyway back to my problem.
I saw her twice so far. Today I was there and when I left a mile later the police pulled me over.
Telling me there know why I was there for. And so on.
The officer tried to make me admit it. I did not admit anything.
He said I am not in trouble just want to talk to me etc.…
I said I was there to buy I used item I found from a add on the Internet.
He said there have phone records and stuff like that.
After a while he let me go.

So know my questions:
Can there have phone records from me text I sent her? I only text with her.
Can I still get in trouble even after the cop let me go?
Should I go and talk to a lawyer?

I am also worried there may try to show up at my house trying to talk again.
Or even worst getting to track my phone and text.
I also wonder if the cops may go back to her telling her I told them what she is doing and she may get soft and makes a confession. That way it comes back around to me.

I just wanted to get this of my chest and hope somebody maybe has some good advice.

Thank you

Great first post. :rolleyes:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

Dude did you not read it ? First thing i stated was i am a long time member under different name and created the account so dudes like you dont point fingers.
If you can not understand this then just stay out of this thread.

rule number 1: never talk to the police. It can only hurt you

you definitely still can get in trouble, I would msg your hooker friend and tell her what happened...but she probably knows better than to talk to cops.

if they come visit you again, say you want a lawyer, and proceed from there...with your lawyer

Ross, it's all good brother... we all have fucked a few prostitutes. Ask Triathloncoach or Elvia

lmao

oh by the way, no the cops wouldn't come after you...

No victim, No crime !

Dude did you not read it ? First thing i stated was i am a long time member under different name and created the account so dudes like you dont point fingers.
If you can not understand this then just stay out of this thread.

You're screwed big time. Go to the cops and just be upfront with them...just be honest to them and give them as many details of what you were doing with the hooker.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

First of all I have never paid for sex. True. But I certainly understand its appeal, it's much safer than an angry husband.

I honestly believe your story, but it sounds unbelievable. The cops were staking out a prostitutes house? Why all the attention? Is she mixed up in other bigger things? Are you? I must assume you are certain the cop was legitimate.

Are you married? Are you in a line of work where seeing a prostitute could burn you? This isn't exactly the crime of the century, unless there is more going on than what you have described I can't imagine you will hear again from the police. But if you do get called in for questioning pony up for a lawyer, the cops are much better at interrogation than we are. You don't need a great lawyer either, and while I would give it some thought, I wouldn't even go see a lawyer based on your brief interaction with the cops. But if they call or stop by your home, get legal help.

I honestly believe you are done with this, my only concern is if you are married and the cops are evil enough to come to your house. But I am actually a big fan of LE and would like to believe they aren't going to fuck with your family if you have one.

Forbidden sex is better than crack.

Ross, it's all good brother... we all have fucked a few prostitutes. Ask Triathloncoach or Elvia

lmao

BTW, Elvia is a male prostitute. I thought everyone knew that.

First of all I have never paid for sex. True. But I certainly understand its appeal, it's much safer than an angry husband.

I honestly believe your story, but it sounds unbelievable. The cops were staking out a prostitutes house? Why all the attention? Is she mixed up in other bigger things? Are you? I must assume you are certain the cop was legitimate.

Are you married? Are you in a line of work where seeing a prostitute could burn you? This isn't exactly the crime of the century, unless there is more going on than what you have described I can't imagine you will hear again from the police. But if you do get called in for questioning pony up for a lawyer, the cops are much better at interrogation than we are. You don't need a great lawyer either, and while I would give it some thought, I wouldn't even go see a lawyer based on your brief interaction with the cops. But if they call or stop by your home, get legal help.

I honestly believe you are done with this, my only concern is if you are married and the cops are evil enough to come to your house. But I am actually a big fan of LE and would like to believe they aren't going to fuck with your family if you have one.

Forbidden sex is better than crack.

Thank you for taking the time to reply! I feel better now after reading your post.
tried to pm you but it looks like the pm wont go thru for soem reason. Maybe need more post on this account.

Well not gonna plan to use this account much longer.

I just want to hear some opinions about this matter and i feel very ashamed about it thast why i created a new account.

Thank you

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127