over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

relationship advice

Mike Hunt

Registered
So the gf and I have been.together for over a year now. Everything I could ask for in a gf loyal honest and faithful as hell however she has been on meds tht makes her hve 0000000 sex drive...never intiates and when I do she complies 75% of the time...hardly ever wants sex

Now she says since I complain abiut it more she wants it less bc she feels like its a chore

Any of u hve gf or wives w the same issues? How do u deal w it...it makes me want to cheat to be honest but I havent

a little compassion and understanding might come in handy here

I used to have girlfriends like yours. We could only do it when she wanted. I am so happy that I left them and moved on to better things. I would be so miserable right now if I was still together with some of those old girlfriends. This goes back about 20 years. And it wasn't only sex. It gradually evolved into other areas of our relationship where they needed to have control.

I have been married for 2 years and I am the leader in our relationship. What I say goes. She cannot say no because it is her duty to make me happy. She is Japanese so I know there are cultural issues at play.

Last night I was sitting at a Hibachi restaurant and two separate couples were sitting across the table from us. Both guys looked so weak and like little chumps when their girlfriends were complaining about everything. I could tell these girls had these guys in their back pocket. Don't be one of these guys. Man up.

Last edited:
I used to have girlfriends like yours. We could only do it when she wanted. I am so happy that I left them and moved on to better things. I would be so miserable right now if I was still together with some of those old girlfriends. This goes back about 20 years. And it wasn't only sex. It gradually evolved into other areas of our relationship where they needed to have control.

I have been married for 2 years and I am the leader in our relationship. What I say goes. She cannot say no because it is her duty to make me happy. She is Japanese so I know there are cultural issues at play.

Last night I was sitting at a Hibachi restaurant and two separate couples were sitting across the table from us. Both guys looked so weak and like little chumps when their girlfriends were complaining about everything. I could tell these girls had these guys in their back pocket. Don't be one of these guys. Man up.

I have a Labrador Retriever and his duty is to please me. I love him.

What are the reasons she is taking the medication?

before she was on the medication what was the frequency with which you engaged in sexual activity?

Any timeline in sight for the end of usage of said medications?

Tough situation as its obviously medication related.... If it was a medication she may or may not be taking for the rest of her life then I would consider exiting the relationship.

she is taking adderall. it prolly wont end bc she needs it to stay focused during work. she has always been less sexual than me, but the meds have really really made it worse bt us in bed. i talked to her today and i told her i would be supportive and udnerstanding. she cant help the way she feels on meds, i wouldnt want her going to other guys if the rolls were reversed so im gonna be as much of a great bf as possible.

she is taking adderall. it prolly wont end bc she needs it to stay focused during work. she has always been less sexual than me, but the meds have really really made it worse bt us in bed. i talked to her today and i told her i would be supportive and udnerstanding. she cant help the way she feels on meds, i wouldnt want her going to other guys if the rolls were reversed so im gonna be as much of a great bf as possible.
That's honorable you falling on the grenade like that. But one thing that you will find in all successful relationships is compatibility - bare minimum. You don't even have to like each other as much as be compatible with one another. In other words, ask yourself what you WANT from a relationship and then ask yourself what you NEED from a relationship.

If you're already thinking about bedding some other woman (or at least entertaining the idea or fantasizing about it), you would be nothing short of insane to continue pursuing a relationship with her, correct? If you do, I highly recommend you have her seek some help with her meds to discuss with a doctor her low sex drive. Believe it or not, doctors are more sympathetic to this these days and most women who are pretty chilly actually would like to be more spicy, but just aren't feeling it. Hell, I'm a horny dude and I'm like that sometimes (you know, where it's just... meh). But it's only a problem when it leaves the other person feeling bad. Because that rejection turns to hurt, then anger, depression, or even infidelity or something else that's not good.

Usually stimulants increase libido. I'm surprised that adderrall is causing this.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws