over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I can deal with just about anything, BUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tough Old Man

Kilo Klub Member
Last night I get into an argument with my oldest son on Facebook. He ended up calling me a Piece Of Shit. Today I'm still having problems dealing with it. Not sure what I'm going to do about it if anything. He is 51 yrs old

Face to face or the very least phone conversation...but not facebook. If something tragic were to happen to one of you the other has to live with the unresolved conflct. Don't let this happen. Your the father right or wrong take the steps to resolve this.

Last night I get into an argument with my oldest son on Facebook. He ended up calling me a Piece Of Shit. Today I'm still having problems dealing with it. Not sure what I'm going to do about it if anything. He is 51 yrs old

You've never worried about other people's opinions, don't start now. Swallow your pride, and be the good guy. You're welcome.

Doesn't matter what the argument was over, just be humble, be the dad, apologize for whatever...doesn't matter, then tell him you love him. Life is too f'n short to be at each other.

Ground him!

why did he call you that ? I wanna know the both sides of the story before I judge

why did he call you that ? I wanna know the both sides of the story before I judge

Who are you to judge anyways???? It is actually none of your Business!

TOM sometimes you have to be the better man and give in. I swallow my pride a lot with my son and he is a 19 year old. He does respect me a lot more for that. I hope it works out for you. :)

If I ever said anything like that to my dad... fuckin' a.. all of my teeth would be fake instead of just 2 lol..

was the argument even worth it? Was it anything material? Step up and take responsibility for your part of it.

Who are you to judge anyways???? It is actually none of your Business!

TOM sometimes you have to be the better man and give in. I swallow my pride a lot with my son and he is a 19 year old. He does respect me a lot more for that. I hope it works out for you. :)

Yea that's a shitty advice you gave him right there, like he doesn't know that, thanks Captain Obvious!

He is sharing it with the whole forum, that means he is sharing his business, we need to know why he called him that !

If he called him POS for no reason then the son obviously has issues....maybe TOM said something that pissed the son off badly ?? Only TOM knows

Son is 51 years old, he is no little kid to get mad over a candy, there's probably more into the story

Last edited:

Keep your cool and tell him how much the statement truly hurt your feelings. Kids can be tough i have a 19 year old boy. We have had our ups and downs but things usually work out. Good luck man

Yea that's a shitty advice you gave him right there, like he doesn't know that, thanks Captain Obvious!

He is sharing it with the whole forum, that means he is sharing his business, we need to know why he called him that !

If he called him POS for no reason then the son obviously has issues....maybe TOM said something that pissed the son off badly ?? Only TOM knows

Son is 51 years old, he is no little kid to get mad over a candy, there's probably more into the story

Shitty advice??? Most of your posts are utter nonsense. I swear you are some kid about 12 to 15 years old with some of your posts. Sometimes you should shut up and learn from us older guys who been there, and done that.

Shitty advice??? Most of your posts are utter nonsense. I swear you are some kid about 12 to 15 years old with some of your posts. Sometimes you should shut up and learn from us older guys who been there, and done that.

Follow your own advice.

Yea I'm 15 so let me give you an advice from what I saw on your "I got engaged thread "

You are older than me but a lot naiver... you will learn your lesson but remember this post ;)

Last edited:
family can be tough. I have said some things to my Dad I know I shouldn't have said. Tried to hurt him on purpose. It always stemmed from some unresolved issue. I would say continue to reach out to him, he will eventually apologize and you guys can resolve your differences.

After years and years of being at each others throats my dad and I are closer then ever. Im a lot older now (28), very glad we were able to forgive each other and move on in a positive way. Best of luck

First no one is allowed to make a subjective judgement. I'm confused on the age 51 or 15? If 15 and still under my roof my son wouldn't even think of saying that cause I would simply, well lets just say I wouldn't kill him. Now 51 is a bit older than myself and I wouldn't say that to my father even if I thought it. So the only thing to do is simply, as suggested apologize for only your part and what you may have said to get that reaction. The rest is up to him. Of course not makin any judgement but it would be nice to see the story from both sides. Like it is said there are three side to a story mine, his and the truth. Either way you're in my prayers.

Sue Facebook TOM!!!

Like raw said only you know why he said that to you; was it justifiable? Only You know the answer, only you can rectify this.

Prayers for you Tom, it would kill me if my son would ever say that to me so I know it's not an easy thing to just let roll off.

One night as the father was passing by his sons room he peaked in and heard his son prayer, Dear Lord make me the kind of man my father is, later that same night the father said a prayer, Dear Lord please make me the man my done believes me to be...

I told my dad he was childish for even being on Facebook !!!!

That's y I'm not on that stupid shit, hopefully everyone realizes that FB is monitored by the FBI/CIA - mostly with FB's consent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner