over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I can deal with just about anything, BUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree rock. I'm not on Facebook. I'm 46 yrs old, and my dad is 67. Funny shit huh ??

That's one good reason I dont do Facebook.

Fuck Facebook

I have a facebook, albeit I'm much younger than most of you in this thread..but I'll be damned if I ever make an instagram or twitter.

If someone called me a POS, even if it was my grown child, and i wasn't a POS, then it would not affect me at all, nada. If it did, then i'd really need to dig into why it affected me.

If someone called me a POS, even if it was my grown child, ****and i wasn't a POS****, then it would not affect me at all, nada. If it did, then i'd really need to dig into why it affected me.

I think that's the point though isn't it? Most pieces of shit have no idea they are a POS or refuse to accept their shittiness. This is the dilemma.

Tough Old Man: Take the moral high road and publicly challenge your adult son to a backyard fist fight ON FACEBOOK. After all old man, we were winning Vietnam when you left! Don't let this punk tarnish your well crafted facebook persona. Blood (even familial blood) must be shed, old man.

Last edited:
How far apart are you and your son geographically speaking?

(reason for the question is why you are communicating via a social network and not in person)

I'm a little old school but I'm 42, and although not 51, even if I thought it, I wouldn't bring shame upon myself by calling my own father a POS (even if I believed he was). That's a little immature. But there is another side to this story but nevertheless it's hard for me to even try to equate someone with a piece of feces. I'm more of a "what a jerk!" kinda guy. Pretty harsh word to dear ol' dad there IMO.

My kids are in college ... do you think they at least appreciate footing the bill, hell no. I, to got cussed out this summer. Apparently, you have to do a damn near perfect job raising kids these days. But, Tough Old Man, at least you talk to your son even if he chooses to disrespect you. That's at least a positive. Way I see it anyway.

Well as said there are two sides to the story, regardless of that fact for a son to call his own father "a piece of shit" is hurtful and disrespectful. I understand your angst TOM. It is a hard one to deal with for sure. I am old school probably as much as you are. I was raised to respect your elders and more especially your parents. I would never think of saying anything like this to either of them let alone my father. I think your son does owe you an apology but only after you two sit down and work it through. I am sure if your son is a decent person he will understand how hurtful his words were/are. But as the father and older wiser person it is up to you to you to try and bring about a peaceful resolution to the argument. Think it through and I believe you already know the answer here but it is always good to hear opinions of others. Be the bigger better man your son is expecting you to be and show him how he was wrong to say what he did. As far as the argument goes , well we are all wrong on things from time to time. It just takes the better man to acknowledge he was wrong. I am not telling you to eat crow from anyone, but blood is thicker than water man and we are not on this earth forever. Do not let an argument or harsh words put a wedge in between you and your son. Love is a strong emotion, family love is forever TOM, please remember that.

Since you bang sluts and whores in mexico and then come home and fuck your wife then maybe your son calling you names etc. Maybe you are not telling us the real reason. You need to quit being a manwhore and focus on being a family man.

Since you bang sluts and whores in mexico and then come home and fuck your wife then maybe your son calling you names etc. Maybe you are not telling us the real reason. You need to quit being a manwhore and focus on being a family man.
To bad you don't know what your talking about. I haven't been married to his mother in over 20 yrs. My wifes two girls are also fully grown and live in the states. Oh and i will bang who ever i freakin feel like it. Don't be jealous cause i get more pussy than you whether i pay for it or not

Now i jumped into a conversation between him and My youngest son's wife. My oldest was way out of control calling my youngest and his wife weak minded cause they moved out of Las Vegas. My youngest was offered better paying job (full time Job) down here in So. Calif.

I told my son there is no need to call his brother and his wife weak minded and he's not a therapist and should keep comments like that off facebook. He told me to kiss his ass and don't ever call him again and that i was a piece of shit for getting involved.

So the next day i took some of your statements and applied them. He said i started it and he can't forgive me and may never talk to me again.

Last edited:
So the next day i took some of your statements and applied them. He said i started it and he can't forgive me and may never talk to me again.

Well if you took the high road and tried to reconcile with him and he chooses to use that immature "you started it" statement then honestly there shouldn't be anything more expected from you TOM.

When I was younger my father told me this...when someone is diagnosed with cancer and it's in their leg or arm; there is only 2 choices, leave the cancer alone and let it kill you or remove the limb to save your life. My father said I had become cancerous to the family and before he would let me destroy it he would cut me out...

To bad you don't know what your talking about. I haven't been married to his mother in over 20 yrs. My wifes two girls are also fully grown and live in the states. Oh and i will bang who ever i freakin feel like it. Don't be jealous cause i get more pussy than you whether i pay for it or not
Now i jumped into a conversation between him and My youngest son's wife. My oldest was way out of control calling my youngest and his wife weak minded cause they moved out of Las Vegas. My youngest was offered better paying job (full time Job) down here in So. Calif.

I told my son there is no need to call his brother and his wife weak minded and he's not a therapist and should keep comments like that off facebook. He told me to kiss his ass and don't ever call him again and that i was a piece of shit for getting involved.

Good for you if you bang whores and sluts etc, think of the risk involved such as STD etc. LoL you get more pussy than me? I have bang 6-8 chicks in one week and they weren't prostitutes either but I don't do that anymore because I am engaged to my beautiful sexy banker. I aint jealous but you have an ego problem. What if your wife was banging young studs? I never have any families on my FB nor cousins. I leave the families out of FB.

Last edited:
Good for you if you bang whores and sluts etc, think of the risk involved such as STD etc. LoL you get more pussy than me? I have bang 6-8 chicks in one week and they weren't prostitutes either but I don't do that anymore because I am engaged to my beautiful sexy banker. I aint jealous but you have an ego problem. What if your wife was banging young studs? I never have any families on my FB nor cousins. I leave the families out of FB.
What if she is. I don't go around telling her what I do and never ask her where she has been. But everyone once in a while she will let us do a threesome. Me, her and another girl like next month on my B/D. I've already picked the gal and she is good with whom i picked. Now not all the gals i do are prostitutes. Even this old man doesn't look to bad and i get my share at age (71) next month of gals that aren't whores. By the way even the none whores are in there early 20's. If I have an ego problem as you state, why not i get to bang some young non hookers at my age and that my friend allows me to have a huge fucking ego.

Thank about it. Lets say your going to be 71 next month and every so often get to bang some 20 yr old chicks and not even have to buy them a drink. Would that boost your ego???? Don't lie you can say yes. I look pretty fucking good at 71.

Attachments

• img285.jpg
    img285.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 203
Back to the topic. Time heals all wounds. He'll try to reconcile once something happens in his life. Maybe a best friend of his will lose a parent. I hope it works out for you sooner than later.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I love the bickering between people of "oh I banged more chicks than you". Do any of you think that makes you a MAN? A pack leader? Somebody to look up to? An insecure douche bag trying to establish his manhood, maybe? I get it old man, you bang some young broads, your ego is inflated, good for you, what impact has that had on your relationships in life? I would guess the relationship with your son is not first (or last) relationship that has been destroyed because of your attitude. Does your son care who you bang? Odds are, if he knows, you have lost his respect because of your lifestyle. I don`t care how big your ego/confidence is, it is no right to treat people like shit and inferior to you. Question is do you love your lifestyle, attitude, life, or value the respect and love of family, friends and others? Either answer is ok, its your life, but will the choice you choose fulfill your life and needs.

Why don't threads stay on topic

This thread has taken a few turns and don't understand why this occurs when we are in here to help another human being who is hurting!!!

Tom I see you took some advice and reached out, sorry to see that you are still feeling this hurt. I can not say that what you did was the correct way or the wrong way, however stepping between two sons is prob always going to have some sort of negative consequence. You will be accused of defending one and not defending the other. Whatever the case if you apologized for your part there is nothing more that you can do. I always have to pray before I mediate and ask for the right words. All you can do now is pray for healing of this whole situation have faith and hope for the best. Both of my boys are teens so I'm not there yet but pray I remember this thread should I ever be. I'm sure you have a great support group but I have an ear here for you anytime you wanna talk. You and your family will remain in my prayers for a healing. Pax et bonum.

I love the bickering between people of "oh I banged more chicks than you". Do any of you think that makes you a MAN? A pack leader? Somebody to look up to? An insecure douche bag trying to establish his manhood, maybe? I get it old man, you bang some young broads, your ego is inflated, good for you, what impact has that had on your relationships in life? I would guess the relationship with your son is not first (or last) relationship that has been destroyed because of your attitude. Does your son care who you bang? Odds are, if he knows, you have lost his respect because of your lifestyle. I don`t care how big your ego/confidence is, it is no right to treat people like shit and inferior to you. Question is do you love your lifestyle, attitude, life, or value the respect and love of family, friends and others? Either answer is ok, its your life, but will the choice you choose fulfill your life and needs.
MY SON LIVES IN VEGAS AND HAS NO CLUE THAT I BANG CHICKS. KNOW YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU POST SONNY.

YES I LOVE THE WAY I LIVE!

This thread has taken a few turns and don't understand why this occurs when we are in here to help another human being who is hurting!!!

Tom I see you took some advice and reached out, sorry to see that you are still feeling this hurt. I can not say that what you did was the correct way or the wrong way, however stepping between two sons is prob always going to have some sort of negative consequence. You will be accused of defending one and not defending the other. Whatever the case if you apologized for your part there is nothing more that you can do. I always have to pray before I mediate and ask for the right words. All you can do now is pray for healing of this whole situation have faith and hope for the best. Both of my boys are teens so I'm not there yet but pray I remember this thread should I ever be. I'm sure you have a great support group but I have an ear here for you anytime you wanna talk. You and your family will remain in my prayers for a healing. Pax et bonum.
Thank you so much for sharing and the prayers. Need more of your type on this board

MY SON LIVES IN VEGAS AND HAS NO CLUE THAT I BANG CHICKS. KNOW YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU POST SONNY.

YES I LOVE THE WAY I LIVE!

Well maybe it`s a tough pill to swallow, but there must be something in your actions/attitude towards him that he believes you are a POS. My point was to look inside yourself to find the reasons for his beliefs. Then, if you wanted to, try and change to mend the relationship or change his beliefs about you, if possible. Maybe you just have to accept not having a relationship with your son. I have not spoken to my mom in 20 yrs! At 16 y/o I decided she was a cancer that needed to be cut off. I`m still happy with my decision today. I`m not knocking your lifestyle either, to each his own, BUT others may judge you on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear