over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH How long before you see results?

Well, my lab rats have used blue tops for like a month in the past and could not tell any results. I was told it takes like 3 months use to see results. I have little hands on research with it myself but am planning to research again soon.

days...but only if lean to start(10% minus)....other people over 10 12% weeks or months...

I only used to use 2.5-5iu per day. I did a few months at 10iu pwo, which is EOD for me.
I would say I never really noticed a point where I 'saw' results, it was just a very slow process where I gradually got a little leaner each month. I don't even know if it would be very noticeable in perfectly done month to month progress photos..... it was just that I looked noticeably different after roughly 6 months straight. So it worked, it was just too gradual to notice a real shift or point where I felt "oh yea, its really working now".

For the last 2 months I have been using 10iu daily.... wow, now I see what GH is all about. I am seeing weekly changes that started after the first week. Roundness in delts, veins under my abdominal area and on my front delts, tightening up of the waist (no slin), and great sleep and mood enhancement.
It doesn't matter what I eat, although if I eat a little less the tightness just gets better. I am addicted, seriously, now I am feeling like I have to do whatever I can do stay at this dose until I die, lol. I like it better than AAS, the look it gives is just high quality, even without being huge.

i been on a little over 2 months now-i started getting the side effects(numbness and tightness in hands) and around the two week mark at 2 iu/day-i been on 4 iu/day for almost 3 weeks now and my body is getting tighter -this is my first run with gh so i personally thinks it takes about 2 -3 months to start getting results

I have been taking Rips for a couple of months now, but I noticed that the numb hands and the tightness in my hands after 2 weeks, my wrists are sore some days, but my whole body feels tight, but also full... it's weird but I feel good..

I feel I am leaner but I have cut my carbs and upped my protein to aid this.. but my bodyweight has increased, it could be just water, but don't feel terribly bloated.. I am only doing 2.5 iu twice a day..

I noticed good results at 5iu's within a couple of months.

After a week I notice less abdominal fat and this fat is a little bit "softer" than previously.

I honstly and without a doubt see results in 1-2 days.
It makes me hold water differently. I am pretty lean 10% or so now, which makes it way more obvijous. My muscles look fuller and my skin thinner 2 days..!

Yeah kinda goes without saying its dose dependent. Guys using 10iu PWO are seeing thing a lot sooner than the 2-4iu crew

I just hit the 3 month mark @ 5iu 5/2 of Rips. First run with gh.. Im bulking at the moment and defiantly leaned out some.. Im tighter and actually feel good.. First noticeable signs for me were 2 month mark with numb and tingling hands.. Especially when i sleep. Woke me multiple times.. Doesn't hurt, just really annoying. Plan to run for a year. If possible would like to up my dose to 7-8iu and administer everyday instead of 5on 2 off..

Bumping this for more input thanks guys

x2....... id like to see more info...how many different hgh injection protocols are there? eod..... 5on/2off.....everyday...pwo...am...pm... i have never ran hgh tryn to up my knowledge....

x2....... id like to see more info...how many different hgh injection protocols are there? eod..... 5on/2off.....everyday...pwo...am...pm... i have never ran hgh tryn to up my knowledge....

I've been using the 5on/2off (sundays and thursdays my days being off), just to try and keep my natural pulse in check. I started at 2iu and slowly climb, and as someone else stated, the more you do, the quicker the results..also the lower the bf%, the better you can see/feel results IMO.

I keep burning fat, while building muscle and staying thick, I personally love the protocol, keeps me happy :D

this is my first time with GH, am using kigtropings that i know are g2g. im using 5iu daily first thing upon waking, so far only thing ive noticed is im sleeping better... im not sure if thats caused by the GH but im running tren and b4 i started the GH i was having some serious trensomnia.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131