over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humulin R 3x's a day?

I always IM humulin. Humalog IMO is not as anabolic as humulin r. I also think humalog leaves less room for error and is more dangerous...humulin seems a little more forgiving. Plus, humalog is a bitch to get. Humulin I can just go to Walgreens and get a bottle...usually no questions asked...

Dont know what walgreens charges for R but I know wal mart has generic brand that is 24.99 bro..might save you a couple of bucks...they never give me a hard time....well never my girl a hard time...I always send her in for slin and my pins :headbang:

Sounds very similar to chad's recommendations back in 2000 and beyond.
Only he liked a lot of dextrose. Enormous amounts of dextrose....not sure how these guys don't get fat as shit on all those carbs/slin.

For those that don't know about glutamine it is the one thing that you can simply take with juice and never go hypo on insulin...EVER... it is a glycogenic amino acid -stabilizing blood sugar levels even in the presence of high insulin levels.
I been searching for chads insulin proto online but havent been able to find much about it....do you have any links bro? I really miss his board :(

So does jabbing slin IM rather subQ really speed up the absorption?
I've read about Chris Aceto's protocols of using alot in a day but only usings it once or twice a week but then Milos suggests using it every time you train even if it's 6 times a week
Interested in reading the article about Big Kiwi not using any growth before turning pro, wow, I thought HGH was essential
What sort of cycles and dosages of slin would a typical pro run?

Can you PM me the link to the BIGWIKI article brother? I would love to read it but not sure which one you are talking about.

what is the benefit of taking a fast acting slin 3x/day (3/week) as opposed to a long acting slin 1x/day (3/week)? Is it more effective to have the peaks and valleys of multiple fast acting doses as opposed to 1 long acting dose? I would think using a single dose of lantis in the morning would be easier to maintain blood sugar?

I am curious as I have never tried either of these methods

what is the benefit of taking a fast acting slin 3x/day (3/week) as opposed to a long acting slin 1x/day (3/week)? Is it more effective to have the peaks and valleys of multiple fast acting doses as opposed to 1 long acting dose? I would think using a single dose of lantis in the morning would be easier to maintain blood sugar?

I am curious as I have never tried either of these methods

for what its worth... while on my hunt for cheapest slin online i have found that lantis as well as another named (which cant recall at moment) of long acting/one-a-day dose of slin is also an rx only just the same as humilog..

If I actually had any GH which was extremely rare for down here I would use it 45 minutes after using the insulin. I found that if I used them together at the same time it would limit the effectiveness of the insulin but would get the best results using 45 minutes later.

Hell ya, thanks for getting back. any advice from you is much appreciated. npcs finest you as well, you guys are a wealth of information

Hell ya, thanks for getting back. any advice from you is much appreciated. npcs finest you as well, you guys are a wealth of information

There are many members of this site that forgot more about insulin then I know...but if I can help you out in anyway I will try my best. My Pm's are always open.

I would use actrapid, 30min and 2 1/2 hour peaks always get confused with the US brands which one is the same :) I don't like using pre workout as I tend to bottom my levels out get really dizzy and weak so much prefer taking after with everything else. Hey ya NPC's hope ya well bud :)

I would use actrapid, 30min and 2 1/2 hour peaks always get confused with the US brands which one is the same :) I don't like using pre workout as I tend to bottom my levels out get really dizzy and weak so much prefer taking after with everything else. Hey ya NPC's hope ya well bud :)

I am good bro...glad to see you back and posting again. Hope all is well with you my friend!

Really good on home D at the beach, no naughty people around me just my little garage gym, food and sun fresh air :)

BK did I read that right? You take slin with food.. Then hgh 45 min later?
I remember seeing you drank soda small amounts after slin.. Possible to see your protocol for amounts of slin and what foods you felt were beneficial..?

Also any concerns with heart enlargement? I use turmeric and peperin as it been shown to help lessen/reverse hypertrophy of heart

Believe Chris Aceto came up with this idea, it's supposed to make insulin use more effective since it doesn't decrease insulin sensitivity as much as using it everytime you workout. Read up a lot on it a few months back, looks very interesting, haven't tried it though.

Realized I said chris aceto, meant chad nichols. Don't know why I mixed them up.

Yeah used to drink heaps soda but found kept dryer harder using lollies :) yeah that's what I found worked the best slin with food then hgh 45 min later 2x per day :)

Yeah used to drink heaps soda but found kept dryer harder using lollies :) yeah that's what I found worked the best slin with food then hgh 45 min later 2x per day :)

You heard it here first folks... Straight from an IFBB Pro's mouth... If you really wanna get dry and hard.... You need to eat lollies :D

You heard it here first folks... Straight from an IFBB Pro's mouth... If you really wanna get dry and hard.... You need to eat lollies :D

What are lollies? You mean lollypops, like suckers?

lollies = sweets I am not to sure what they call them in the US ? :) I will eat a whole bag lollies sweets every work out :)

I can see this thread Copied and pasted all across the web like gospel.... lollipop stocks quadruple lol

I am serious I eat a bag of lollies every workout to up energy , natural insulin levels, increase uptake glycogen aminos etc with other supplements taken it works and you look forward twice as much to the workout. This photo was taken on the weekend I had 7 months off training and only been back into it 2 1/2 months Justin Rys Bigkiwi's Photos | Facebook :) Eating a bag of sweets for you guys each workout

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear