over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humulin R 3x's a day?

No I understand that it can be used everyday, I was just relating to BK's statement of using on off days.

I am going to be using just on work out days for the next 2-3 weeks and kind of compare it to how I been feeling/results I been seeing using it everyday.

Also going to compare using it once in the morning...and pre workout...compared to just pre workout. I am using R....I have log but like R better....so I dont think 3 times per day is really needed...2 should be enough.

I am serious I eat a bag of lollies every workout to up energy , natural insulin levels, increase uptake glycogen aminos etc with other supplements taken it works and you look forward twice as much to the workout. This photo was taken on the weekend I had 7 months off training and only been back into it 2 1/2 months Justin Rys Bigkiwi's Photos | Facebook :) Eating a bag of sweets for you guys each workout

What are you currently running, BIGKIWI? No hgh at all? :eek: looking insane with or without hgh

What are yalls opinion on slin and avoiding fats? My diet consist of almonds and coconut oil throughout the day, as well and 90%lean beef.

Everything u read about slin says to avoid fat during slins active life.

Thoughts?

I've been running 6-7 ius of humulin r for about 5 weeks pre workout and have managed to keep fats low for the following 5-6 hours, but this slin 2x a day has peaked my interest.

I've gained zero fat, I'm cutting so diet is clean and I've probably lost 2% bf while maintainig weight.

What are yalls opinion on slin and avoiding fats? My diet consist of almonds and coconut oil throughout the day, as well and 90%lean beef.

Everything u read about slin says to avoid fat during slins active life.

Thoughts?

I've been running 6-7 ius of humulin r for about 5 weeks pre workout and have managed to keep fats low for the following 5-6 hours, but this slin 2x a day has peaked my interest.

I've gained zero fat, I'm cutting so diet is clean and I've probably lost 2% bf while maintainig weight.

Im addicted to pea nut butter bro and eat it daily so?

When we speak of diabetes and insulin-it is possible -mainly type 2 diabetes -which is naturally created now since the 1980's due to diet and genetics....injecting large amounts of insulin is exactly dictating what happens in type 2 diabetes-minus the exercise and crappy diet though for the most part.

I would caution people using it ED whether long acting or separate pops of R or Log.

Twice a day would be ideal like Big K mentioned-after cardio and training-these create periods of super compensation for several hours after wards.

More later on insulin use-long history of discussion and experimentation as insulin was the next big thing for a long time and then fell out of favor based on the HGH...as the "secret"....:rolleyes:...

This thread is a real eye-opener on PROPER insulin useage, especially off GH.

I remember getting so fat following milos fart-face 10g per 1IU of insulin. Then i consulted buselmo (one of the respected guys on this forum, his banned now), and never in my life had i seen such clean gains off slin. EVER.

If theres also 1 thing i recommend, which i learnt from buselmo, is to take the sugars over time instead of gulping it all at once, that way there is a constant release of carbs in the system over time.

I remember getting so fat following milos fart-face 10g per 1IU of insulin. Then i consulted buselmo (one of the respected guys on this forum, his banned now), and never in my life had i seen such clean gains off slin. EVER.

If theres also 1 thing i recommend, which i learnt from buselmo, is to take the sugars over time instead of gulping it all at once, that way there is a constant release of carbs in the system over time.

Can you give more details, what he recomends?

You have to take into account that Milos and his trainees follows very high volume training - supersets, trisets, giantsets etc...that requires a lot of carbs, so his pre intra post shakes might not work for lean gains for someone whois following lower volume training

Wow wait....Buselmo is banned? what happend? No wonder why I havent seen him in awhile...do you have his e-mail or anyway I can contact him? He is a god bro and I would like to stay in touch.

Also bro..if you wouldnt mind maybe shooting me a PM with the info you learned from him? or posting it.....Thats one topic that I never got around to talking about with him.

Buselmo is on getbig now and then. He helped me out with some diet and training stuff for my prep recently. He's a good dude.

Buselmo is on getbig now and then. He helped me out with some diet and training stuff for my prep recently. He's a good dude.

I guess I may have to make an account on get big LOL...I havent had one on there in over ten years. Can you fill me in on why he was banned? Was it so bad that he needed to banned forever? I have see some ppl totally get out of line more then once and only get maybe a 3 day ban lol

I think he was a very well respected and vert smart person to have at PM...I cant see PM being any better without him....but like I said I dont know all the details and surely respect the mods/admin!!

Well it all went down when bboy started talking about you know who over here. Bboy got banned and that kind of set buselmo off and he made a good by thread and went over to getbig and said some shit about PM and the mods, so they banned him over here.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

That last post was readers digest version from what I remember. A lot of posts have been deleted over here so its hard to even go back and see what happened anymore.
If you don't wanna go there pm me a email or something and ill pm him there for you.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Yup here is the protocol, my question followed by his answer. He got banned for stating the truth, eg. how the biggest on this forum are on TRT doseage and the smallest are on massive doseages. This wasnt what the forum was about back in the day, but basically it is now. His arab, we dont like bullshit, and he gained alot of respect on the forum for that, this is how men are made.

Anyways less rambeling and more insulin.

Q: I was reading your insulin protocol of mon/wed/fri, and using like 45IU split 3 times a day, what carb protocl do you follow for that, do you use simple carbs or complex carbs from previous meals?

When i used slin i was like 16% BF and i got super fat, like 20% bf and more lol. I used 1IU=10gram simple carbs (dextrose), how do i stop getting fat on it, i wont be using slin till im lower BF (~8% BF) to monitor it properly) but do i have to get blood glucose monitor to get it right or what?

A: 1 iu= 10 gr carbs?????!!! LOOOOOOOOOL that's fucking ridiculous! fucking interwebs! LOL... I have friends who are type 1 diabetics... taking 5 iu humalog right after a meal, 10 iu humalin-R before that, while taking 70-150 iu glargon in the morning... when their BG hits 60 you know what they do? they drink a glass of orange juice. when bodybuilders hit 80, you know what they do? drink 2 liters of grape juice, 3 cups of white rice, and a 3 kg bag of sugar! LOL...
again, you start taking slin after you lean out... the 45 iu protocol is ok without GH, but was designed to be used with GH... and a lot of GH for that matter. I would say 30 would be fine as a start without GH... 15 morning and 15 pre workout. eat your breakfast with some fruit and keep a little pack of fruit juice or some candy with you. if you start sweating cold sweats and start feeling faint, that means you have an hour or two to go til you hit rock bottom... you just take a sip or two out of your juice pack and it'll be gone in 5 minutes (BG goes back to normal). you get fat because you eat too many carbs with your insulin. hell i don't go over 300 grams of carbs when i'm on 45 iu for the day (with GH it's less than 200 grams of carbs... GH raises BG)

Q: For that 1iu=10gram simple carbs it was by milos batikh sarcev, but you sure about having so little sugar bro, i remeber once i took a 10Iu shot had like 50gram of carbs, 20 min later i craved apples , and it was the best tasting 4 apples of my life. lol.

A: milos is a lying sack of shit. you really believe that's what he suggests? that's just his internet talk. talk to people who he trained then had an outing with... they'll tell you what he does. a huge drink with 1/2 kilo of glucose mixed with water and crystal like or some shit... why? cuz you shoot 30 iu of humalog in the muscle you'd focus on... so if it's bis... it's 30 iu left bi, 30 iu right bi, go train and drink that magical amino acid and sugar drink. it's not 10 iu humalin pre training and the crap he spews on the net. lying sack of shit. and you had that problem because you ate shit too soon. you eat 100 grams of carbs in 5 minutes while taking insulin, your body will still work to take your bg down and will do it fast, while the other insulin is starting to work, so you'll have to eat more to get it up again since it's being lowered by the exogenous slin... now, if you took and able, and bit off a chunk of it every 5 minutes for an hour, you'd be fine. get what i'm saying? you don't eat all the sugar at once cuz the slin is active for hours at a certain threshold that takes bg down at a certain rate for hours.

Q: at 45IU mon/wed/fri, does it add noticeable size? or just fullness? ive only done the 10-20IU preworkout injections.

A: it adds both. but don't use insulin until you hit 6% fat and measure your waist. if you're at 6% and you're like me (32.5-33 inch waist at that bf) don't use slin, ever! it promotes a lot of visceral fat storage and will expand your waist.

Q: what you said you injection slin intramuscular it worked better you said, where did you shoot it? and im assuming you were very lean?

A: slin IM in the shoulders or biceps

lollies = sweets I am not to sure what they call them in the US ? :) I will eat a whole bag lollies sweets every work out :)

Post workout it's gummy bears or jellybeans for me! People at the gym give me an odd look, but they don't look nearly as good as me so I don't mind.

Post workout it's gummy bears or jellybeans for me! People at the gym give me an odd look, but they don't look nearly as good as me so I don't mind.

I love gummy bears or the sour gummy worms... I was thinking they might be good :D:D

lol. I eat gummy bears during, my favorite. Know what you mean by getting looks. Just yesterday had someone come up to me and say "is that the secret, will that work for me." I said i don't know if it will work for you, but it works for me.:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131