over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jason Huh off-season pic - OMG!

amazing no doubt, but when I think 300+ like he says it just seems Yates and Coleman were so much larger at that approximate bodyweight

yates could have used jasons arms legs and waist

Arms and chest are lagging, overall shape and proportion is mediocre. Has some good size, but nothing amazing. He just has thick bones and a lot of fat--that's the only reason he weighs 312lbs, if he really does.

Agreed, first impressions are impressive but when you look at him (or any bodybuilder) there will always be areas that are in need of improvement.
My 2 cents.
Peace to y'all.
M2M:cool:

Agreed, first impressions are impressive but when you look at him (or any bodybuilder) there will always be areas that are in need of improvement.
My 2 cents.
Peace to y'all.
M2M:cool:

BINGO! I've studied this amazing ART FORM for almost 15 years, and I can SEE glaring weaknesses. Yes, he is a big dude...

I can't wait to post some pics, I am officially in precontest MODE!!!!! Let's not make this thread about me, sorry if people think I am hating on the guy, but I'm not--just speaking my mind.

Wanna be impressed guys? Go look at pics of Robby Robinson in his hay day, or better yet, check out Samir Bannout. Many bodybuilders with BEAUTIFUL physiques from the 70's-90's, but not ONE today..it's a damn shame that this is what bodybuilding has come to. That pic of JASON is actually considered impressive..damn shame. Hate away, my physique and my knowledge both speak LOUDLY for themselves.

Last edited:
Men can't have beards?

Incredible amount of mass though.

**broken link removed**

Sorry brigand shredded but HUH MURDERS ROBBY! Not even close

**broken link removed**

Samir who?? Those small arms and chest would smash Samir. Not even close brotha

thank you,,all the people on here focused on how pretty a man is makes me laugh,,yet not 1 person on this board could stand near him on stage and this IS a bodybuilding forum but it is full of negative shit.and all the health issues ..lol..this sport is safe at a competitve level ,,super safe..

What are we supposed to do? Pretend he looks good when we don't think he does? Of course he will look amazing when he diets down. but RIGHT NOW in that picture he doesn't. He chooses to let himself ho in the offseason. That's his decision and won't affect my life one way or another. Why are you getting so flustered about people's opinions?

BINGO! I've studied this amazing ART FORM for almost 15 years, and I can SEE glaring weaknesses.

I can't wait to post some pics, I am officially in precontest MODE!!!!! Let's not make this thread about me, sorry if people think I am hating on the guy, but I'm not--just speaking my mind.
Hate away, my physique and my knowledge both speak LOUDLY for themselves.

You've mastered the art of recognizing weaknesses, but yet it took you 15 years to realize that you finally needed to train legs properly? :rolleyes: Get over yourself, Ross, seriously. You are your own biggest fan and honestly the most coincided person I've ever come across. You say you're not making the thread about you, but then start talking about yourself again? Just shut up, already and learn to be selfless for ONCE.

I like his physique....he can still pull off a vacum pose

That is one damn big dude that is all I am gonna say.

Very impressive! For years I have wanted to be built like this, but I'm not even running 1/2 the drugs the pros do and my body is already showing signs of future health problems. Sucks but I'm gonna be swallowing my pride and start following a more healthy approach to using anabolics. ie: instead of 3g of gear a week for a blast, I'm gonna keep it at about 1 1/2g a week. But again, dude looks awesome.

Very impressive! For years I have wanted to be built like this, but I'm not even running 1/2 the drugs the pros do and my body is already showing signs of future health problems. Sucks but I'm gonna be swallowing my pride and start following a more healthy approach to using anabolics. ie: instead of 3g of gear a week for a blast, I'm gonna keep it at about 1 1/2g a week. But again, dude looks awesome.

It ain't the AAS brother. It's the slin/GH that makes the difference...

When I see guys like this getting to the new level of FREAKY it makes Me wonder whats next after this :eek:

What's real scary is to see what Phil Heath is gonna look like in 5 years around 36-37... IT WILL BE INSANE

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131