GH: Muscle builder or fat burner

GH: Muscle builder or Fat burner

• Muscle builder

Votes: 27 21.3%
  • Fat burner

Votes: 100 78.7%

• Total voters
Can anyone elaborate on this theory?

I can't comment on that theory but starting GH weeks or preferably months prior to your cycle will produce much better results than only running GH while on anabolics.

I have used GH by itself, and it was good for recovery and fat loss.
AAS by itself has obviously helped me increase muscle mass and burn bodyfat, but I don't think I am a very good responder. Definitely average or less than average.

When I combined the two, gains and fat loss were off the charts. It was like my first cycle all over again. Now I feel that it is not even worth running AAS without GH.

I have read that your AAS dosage should be dependent on the amount of GH you use. I don't know the details of that, I just run my usual AAS doses and add GH at 10iu and the gains are great.

I feel pretty much the same way. Whan I'm on an AAS cycle adding a good dose of quality HGH is like adding fuel to a fire.

It does both but subtly if taken on its own. Stacked with insulin and test its amazing for lean mass. Nothing gets me shredded faster than insulin and gh done a certain way. The caveat is that my shredded is not stage ready but Ocean City , Maryland Seacrets ready....7-8%

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

It depends on the brand. Some are dosed stronger than others.

In general, anything 4iu an above will promote both fat loss and muscle gain.

Less, and you are talking about fat loss and longevity benefits.

All of this is enhanced when combined with other hormones.

Yeah, it really is dose dependant. I think for most guys it is practically a fat burner since its hard to find really good quality GH and stay on it indefinetely and be able to afford it. I used about 4IU/day and didnt really see much if any muscle gain but the fat loss and quality of my physique was noticably better visually.

Maybe a regular user of higher doses could chime in on results.

GH is a piss poor muscle builder w/o insulin or AAS. Try running gh on it's own..see how much muscle u gain.

GH is a piss poor muscle builder w/o insulin or AAS. Try running gh on it's own..see how much muscle u gain.

This, well in my opinion, aas + gh is a waste, well it all comes down to what you want to achieve, but in my eyes its a waste for ME, i would never run GH without insulin, or if im on a cruise taking a break

Yeah, probably true. I always used insulin along with the GH even when just cruising on test. It doesnt take much insulin either.

gh + test = amazing. gh + test + tren = god like. When I take the three at once I gain some lean mass and uncontrolably lose bodyfat.

When I was using 8-10iu a day, Rips one day Thanks the next, i was gaining muscle(and water) and losing fat...weekly....now I dropped it to 5iu a day and im up 22lbs of muscle since Jan1st..lean too...
I am currently running the 5iu with 100mg winstrol, M-F, 100mg NPP, M-F,
and Organon sust 250 amps MWF, and I love the way i look...

Last edited:
I have readed somewhere that this is the dosage for fat loss or musclebuilding (also with fat loss).. They were talking about 4 IU for burning fat, and a minimun 8 IU (max 20 IU day) for building muscle.

Bullshit or reality? :)

I have readed somewhere that this is the dosage for fat loss or musclebuilding (also with fat loss).. They were talking about 4 IU for burning fat, and a minimun 8 IU (max 20 IU day) for building muscle.

I'd say more or less. Regardless, just use as much GH as you can afford. 4iu is the minimum I'd use(of generics). Maximum? Well I haven't gotten there yet, so I don't know.

A good dose is 4-10iu, I think. Obviously, if you want to be superhuman big you'll need to hit 15, 20iu a day.

Sounds right to me.

Depends on the dose. GH definitely shouldn't be your go-to bulking drug in the first place. Very synergistic when combined with Test.

Running it alone is a complete waste of time and money.

Last edited:
anyones jaws feet and shit grew from doing 8 10ius of GH ?

If you are a body builder you should stay on gh for as long as you can afford it period. It benefits everthing!!!!

@
If you are a body builder you should stay on gh for as long as you can afford it period. It benefits everthing!!!!

Yea, makes a 250 test e cruise seem like a, cycle

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I'd say more or less. Regardless, just use as much GH as you can afford. 4iu is the minimum I'd use(of generics). Maximum? Well I haven't gotten there yet, so I don't know.

A good dose is 4-10iu, I think. Obviously, if you want to be superhuman big you'll need to hit 15, 20iu a day.

I definitely think the bigger question is are we talking about iu's of generic or pharma? I see way too many guys tossing around numbers like 15-20 iu's or more per day and I find it very hard to believe that they are doing those amounts with pharma.

if u could train thru the pain id say the results wld amazing

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner