over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH: Muscle builder or fat burner

GH: Muscle builder or Fat burner

• Muscle builder

Votes: 27 21.3%
  • Fat burner

Votes: 100 78.7%

• Total voters
Felt like it did both but moreso on fat burning side.

4iu's seems to be a good starting point for someone never used GH.

How do you guys go about dosing it? I've heard everything from ED, to 4 on 1 off, to 2 on 2 off... Why is GH dosing so different for everyone?

4iu's seems to be a good starting point for someone never used GH.

How do you guys go about dosing it? I've heard everything from ED, to 4 on 1 off, to 2 on 2 off... Why is GH dosing so different for everyone?

ED is best. The 2-2 4-1 5-2 6-1 etc are just to save money.

fat loss and sleep aid for me

Anyone whos ever ran GH with success.. How long do you run it for? Do you run it alone, ever?

I have been talking to some people and they claim at 10iu your physique will change drastically.. I can't help but feel this is because of intramuscular water.

Does anyone have proof or experience with this? Maybe before and after and then after stopping 10iu or higher pictures?

I am curious if the muscle fullness/shape stays how people describe after stopping the high doses.

Im looking a lot fuller on 10iu a day but not noticing a huge change in size. Appearance is different but more allowing me to eat more calories and stay lean. I dont know whether it's worth the cost though unless your competing and really trying to push the envelope.

I don't see any reason to run such high doses, I would say 7iu is a good cap. Hell on the rips, the joint pain and cts would be too unbearable at a dose like that. I feel strong sides on only 3iu, but then again it may have a lot to do with how big your frame is. I have a fairly smaller frame than most, my natural weight if i did not work out would be around 150 at 5'10.

I feel like unless you are naturally like 225 or more, 10iu a day is a waste, you will grow in the wrong places!

Fat burner, but drastically enhances AAS

kinda off topic but what would yield better gain's? 4 ius daily for a year or 6-8 ius ed for 6 months? combined with aas not slin. I'm saving to purchase some rips but want to make sure I buy enough.

I don't see any reason to run such high doses, I would say 7iu is a good cap. Hell on the rips, the joint pain and cts would be too unbearable at a dose like that. I feel strong sides on only 3iu, but then again it may have a lot to do with how big your frame is. I have a fairly smaller frame than most, my natural weight if i did not work out would be around 150 at 5'10.

I feel like unless you are naturally like 225 or more, 10iu a day is a waste, you will grow in the wrong places!

I read somewhere here that lots of vitamin c helps with the sides as in numbness...

kinda off topic but what would yield better gain's? 4 ius daily for a year or 6-8 ius ed for 6 months? combined with aas not slin. I'm saving to purchase some rips but want to make sure I buy enough.

misunderstood the post and can't figure out how to delete my post, so.....

Last edited:

Damn I'm just starting to use HGH and it's expensive. I can't afford to run 10iu/day.

Some of you Bros are spending some serious money in China

Damn I'm just starting to use HGH and it's expensive. I can't afford to run 10iu/day.

Some of you Bros are spending some serious money in China

No kidding, some of you guys must be making bank! lol I'm jealous here. Can't wait until I get done with school and hope I can make the kind of money as some of you guys! lmao

No kidding, some of you guys must be making bank! lol I'm jealous here. Can't wait until I get done with school and hope I can make the kind of money as some of you guys! lmao

I work a full time job with a big bank and I bounce in a strip club a few nights a week with a good tip out. I make good money, but with all the expenses using gear(aas, protein, syringes, food, supplements) I just can't justify the additional expense.

Perhaps I'm just not as dedicated as a lot of you Bros are.

Somebody in China is making some serious money.

Gh is great for both reasons.The igf-1 release is known for sure to build new muscle cells.So we know for one that its a muscle builder.

ill let ya know in 8-12 months.. research will b startin in 2 wks.. of nothing but just straight gh, and afew ghrp and ghrh peps.. no aas .. i may throw in some myo hmp after a few months in though..
will start off with 2iu in the first month and work way up to hopefully 10-12iu by the 8-10month mark.. take a month off and start it again for another year.. etc etc etc

not a pro by any means , wish i had the time and funds to try though.. but for now just like to research new things and keep a good look year round. health is number one concern for our subject before anything else. . and dont plan on using any aas for quite a few years from now.. still in early 30s..

luv thiis board,, best out there by far !! great legit info and great mods and members !!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws