over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wow this guy is only 18

Ross,

Is it true he's using your supplement line?

What's so impressive? 6'0 185? Kid has no mass in his back or legs. A little mass on his chest plus a good pump in his arms and professionally taken photos is all I see.

Hard work on his chest and arms, actually sticking to a strict cutting diet + some orals (tbol anavar) etc have got him here imo. Some dudes seriously need to get off this guys dick.

Regarding zyzz: zyzz had a good 20+ pounds on this guy at a lower bf % and was only an inch taller.

Seriously?

This guy is walking proof weight doesn't matter. 185lbs? Ask anybody without knowing he's 185lbs, how much he weighs.

He pulls the bodybuilding illusion; lean, tight and wide. He's got a tremendous body. Is he hormonized? I think so simply becasue of the veins in the pubic/lower tummy area. You don't acquire those veins naturally. Is he juiced to the gills? I don't know. Is his genetic response to drugs, dieting and training above most people's? Undeniably so.

Awesome physique.

What's so impressive? 6'0 185? Kid has no mass in his back or legs. A little mass on his chest plus a good pump in his arms and professionally taken photos is all I see.

Hard work on his chest and arms, actually sticking to a strict cutting diet + some orals (tbol anavar) etc have got him here imo. Some dudes seriously need to get off this guys dick.

Regarding zyzz: zyzz had a good 20+ pounds on this guy at a lower bf % and was only an inch taller.

bet kid gets 100 times more pussy than you, now that's impressive lol

He looks great for 18...don't think he'd do well in a bodybuilding competition though...but for walking around he looks pretty good

The guy has a nice bod. lots of work put in right there.

Color me jealous :D

I'm surprise how big this thread has got considering its a bodybuilding board. He looks good and is shredded but I see 10s of dudes like that in my gym every day. I'd believe he was natty. Seen bigger natural guys before

Kid looks great. He has the ideal modeling body. I rather see him get the great modeling contracts then these anorexic looking male models now a days.

Ok, just goes to show how a PHOTO can change EVERYTHING..

That VIDEO shows it all; not really impressive after all, but great for a teen getting a start in this "sport". Again, I still give the kid credit, but I'm not as enthused anymore..

I'm surprise how big this thread has got considering its a bodybuilding board. He looks good and is shredded but I see 10s of dudes like that in my gym every day. I'd believe he was natty. Seen bigger natural guys before

No offense my friend, but the reason this thread is so huge is due to people saying insane things like he is natural. Kind of disappointed to read stuff like that

Last edited:
I've seen bigger guys and just as ripped natural. Generally black or mixed race guys. Not hating either way because none of us will ever truly know so it's purely speculation. Just as asinine to say he definitely is using. Because he isn't 250lb ripped. Dude barely looks 200 ripped. I have a similar look and it takes me gear to look like that but I have also known guys that barely take their protein shakes etc and shitty diets look the same.

No offense my friend, but the reason this thread is so huge is due to people saying insane things like he is natural. Kind of disappointed to read stuff like that

watch the video, you will think twice about if he is on the juice or not

Ok, just goes to show how a PHOTO can change EVERYTHING..

That VIDEO shows it all; not really impressive after all, but great for a teen getting a start in this "sport". Again, I still give the kid credit, but I'm not as enthused anymore..

Next time I get some photos done I need to contact the guy who done his. I will look better than anyone :banghead::eek: Damn just shows you. Hey it's not his fault and for 18 he looks great and I am sure in 5 years may look close to those photos. Just shows you can't always believe what you see. Obviously there is always enhancement done for mag photos but they seem have have put 40 pounds on him amongst many things.

Thanks to rawman and his strange ways of searching the guy online we have learned alot :D

I saw him live and in the flesh last Saturday....he IS IMPRESSIVE.

Wide chest, Wide clavicles, very small waist...tall guy too, but doesnt look 'skinny' in person from his 6 ft frame.

He is the real deal trust me....

No clue about if hes natty etc,, but I do know he was found in a gym looking ridiculously lean and muscular....Played D1 Football and was an athlete.

-FF

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity