over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wow this guy is only 18

That kid looks sick surprised he hasn't been offered a contract yet

What's so impressive? 6'0 185? Kid has no mass in his back or legs. A little mass on his chest plus a good pump in his arms and professionally taken photos is all I see.

Hard work on his chest and arms, actually sticking to a strict cutting diet + some orals (tbol anavar) etc have got him here imo. Some dudes seriously need to get off this guys dick.

Regarding zyzz: zyzz had a good 20+ pounds on this guy at a lower bf % and was only an inch taller.

This right here, just look at the LAST TWO PICS, the UNALTERED ONES.

I know he juices, but not hardcore... hes only 185pounds.

If you see his facebook pics you will see he is a tiny bastard but ripped as a mother fucker... and add photoshops to the equation, you will get pics like that

How do you KNOW he juices? Not everyone who looks better than you juices..

justin bieber on tren.

That is all, carry on. :eek:

whats with all you guys? your bodybuilders and you are jelly of an 18 year old kid, trying to accuse him of taking roids, talking about the photos being photoshopped, looking at his facebook pics saying he is actually tiny, comparing him to zyzz? how insecure are you guys?

I'm not jealous you dumbutt, Fuck yea he looks god damn good, and fuck yea he gets more pussy than me and most of you haters who say he is gay

I believe he takes steroids so what ? and yea every photographer photoshops pics, are you retarded ? especially his photographer, he only deals with big bodybuilders...

He looks good and 100% natural, there is no way someone who has genetics like he has could weight 84kg on 183...I know few guys whose are the same height as he is, but took only few a-bombs, winny tabs and some deca, competed at 225-230lbs (100-105kg).

Some of the guys just have the genetics

Another guys from this board - Scott Milne, 18 years old natural too andm ost of you wouldn't believe he is so:

kennybyzep5.jpg
snapshot9.jpg

snapshot.jpg
KennybyKC.jpg

13440d1183581927-km2000-pics-2004-kennybypat2.jpg

@raw33man, I wasn't talking to just you, I was talking to everyone bagging on the guy coz he looks better than what they did at that age (or whatever insecure reason they have). second, don't go calling me a 'dumbutt' and 'retarded' when all I did was express my opinion, show some more respect to others. that is all i have to say.

well don't call me insecure then... cuz I AM... and it pisses me off looool jk

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at some of the replies here.

That post by tr takes the cake.... :eek:

My biggest problem with some of the replies in here is grown ass MEN using the term "jelly." Just say jealous for God sakes, you sound like a 13 year old girl.

whats with all you guys? your bodybuilders and you are jelly of an 18 year old kid, trying to accuse him of taking roids, talking about the photos being photoshopped, looking at his facebook pics saying he is actually tiny, comparing him to zyzz? how insecure are you guys?

Not comparing him to Zyzz at all. but someone said he was bigger than Zyzz.. which I don't think is true because Zyzz was quite big and like 1.87 tall. But I know Zyzz was on tren because before he became famous he even said so on another forum but started denying after his fame just for trolling. But if this guy is natural, it's quite impressive.

nevertheless, doesn't matter if juice or not, weather you're gonna look good or not is up to your genetics.

Lmao just because a dude isnt some huge ball of ripped muscle doesnt mean they arent on roids...

A 5'6"er 145lb ripped fitness model can be taking just as much as a 5'6" 210lb offseason bodybuilder... Difference is water/diuretic/drug choices/diet and most of all genetics...

I would put my money that almost every top fitness model is on some type of anabolic. This kid is defiantly on the juice though

Big difference between the professional pics and the gym cell phone pics.

Either way the kid looks good. I got plenty of ass when I was 18 and 150lbs, could only imagine if I had this dude's body at that age.

Kid looks amazing...but I could do without the pics where there is an uncomfortable amount of groin area...u can show ur lean without almost showing the stem of your dick.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Wish I could have looked like that when I was 18!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws