over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wow this guy is only 18

Dunno why he's gonna pay for it later in life, he's 6 foot so can't say a lot of stunted growth from aas, might not be using gear that aromatises but look at arnold, no doubt was on young and I'd say it worked out for him. Some people can just handle it. He looks great, has his bases covered wish id have known how to train and eat at that age. Contrary to popular belief control blood pressure, know what you're doing get bloodwork, do cardio, no crazy oral dosages and STAY LEAN and other then future potential heart issues in some you're pretty safe. Ain't like Russian roulette that some people seem to believe if it was we'd be losing pro body builders every month of the year.

Last edited:
Impressive for sure. If he's on gear so be it, he has a bright future ahead of him. :headbang:

Of course he is on gear... alot of it... but who cares. 99.5% of people couldn't look that good on all the gear in the world. When I see pics like this I automatically think 5ft8 etc but if he is 6ft that just makes it even more amazing to me. He looks incredible. Can't get better genetics than that to look good. Just needs to stop waxing his eyebrows :D

WOW! He should thank mom and dad...very impressive.

Sheesh. THAT is genetic elite. Kid looks like a modern day Steve Reeves. He should go into acting/modeling...make some actual money. I too hope he doesn't decide to play the mass game...would be a shame!

That kid must sleep in a bathtub full if tren...

Of course he is on gear... alot of it... but who cares. 99.5% of people couldn't look that good on all the gear in the world. When I see pics like this I automatically think 5ft8 etc but if he is 6ft that just makes it even more amazing to me. He looks incredible. Can't get better genetics than that to look good. Just needs to stop waxing his eyebrows :D

That kid must sleep in a bathtub full if tren...

I can't believe ANYONE would think that is a natural physique. I guess that's how supplement companies make $BILLIONS$. :banghead:

Last edited:
lucky bastards...I was 135lbs at 18.....

took me til now, 33yr old, to reach 200lbs...............

I can't believe ANYONE would think that is a natural physique. I guess that's how supplement companies $BILLIONS$. :banghead:

Those same guys believe the biggest guys on this forum don't megadose cos they have a great diet and training. Everyone needs different amounts (some multiple times more) but some of the posts I see on here I wonder if these guys have actually ever took a steroid or if they even workout... their ignorance is baffling. Your right though all those test booster advertisments of 30 pounds in 3 weeks have definately worked in the minds of many.

his physique looks to me 100% natural

nothing AT ALL screams to me AAS

ehhhh.......

good lookin kid

:cool:

ROSS APPROVED! :)

The kid is legit! Aesthetics, size, shape, symmetry, definition!!

ROSS APPROVED! :)

The kid is LEGIT! **Aesthetics**, size, SHAPE, **symmetry**, DEFINITION!!

THE RETURN OF THE GOLDEN AGE BODYBUILDER!! Like MY physique but he's still young and has A LOT to learn.

No GH TREN INSULIN.

FTFY Ross

Last edited:
not natural by a long shot.at all.id bet hes getting more ass than a toilet seat.
:D

Last edited:
I'm gonna vote for not natty but props to the guy, he looks great

Good work for 18... If he was 25 I wouldn't be that impressed...

this thread is about how impressive this kid looks at his young age..this is not about if hes on gear or not..who gives a shit. this pointing fingers hes on gear is what gives our community a bad rap. this should be the last place of bashing someone if he or she is on gear. thats what haters do in public that do not know our sport. when i was 13 i could bench 235 @ a weight of 140ish. when i was 15 was benching over 300 @ 160. i loved football. played middle line backer and would knock you on your ass.nothing better than hearing the air knocked out of who ever i hit. never took anything. but when we came out thats all i would hear steroids steroids #54 etc. if this kid is on gear or not ? dont take away he is impressive for his age or any age

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws