over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wow this guy is only 18

This is a pic of him before he started lifting.

teen-transformation-jeff-seid_a.jpg

Zyzz was way bigger. 6'2 95-100kg

"Bigger" as in taller and with more scale weight, yes, but this kid is a lot more muscular than Zyzz. Meaning, pound for pound, he's carrying more muscle.

Im almost twice his age, certainly done more gear, certainly trained longer and I don't look near that good. Kid can go fuk himself. hate hate hate. j/k, congrats to him.

first pics gotta me choppered.

Im almost twice his age, certainly done more gear, certainly trained longer and I don't look near that good. Kid can go fuk himself. hate hate hate. j/k, congrats to him.

first pics gotta me choppered.

do you work harder than him ?

do you work harder than him ?

I don't think working out harder than him is the key here. He's obviously got better genetics than me. I've got a friend with freak genes, fuks off in the gym a 3 - 4 times a week, drinks beer ed, eats shit food and is ripped.

That kid could make a ton of money as a fitness model. I surprised Muscle Tech hasn't signed him to a lucrative contract. Not to mention, he's good looking and has the facial structure to be a model if he's not already.

to be the best at what you do...nothing beats hard work! thats a price you have to pay

No matter what still very impressive for his age.

this kid don't need to work hard, look at that picture of him BEFORE he even started training.

Besides, for every kid who has freak genes like this kid, there are 1000 people who don't.

He is doing a mini bodybuilding pose. Of course he has trained before that pic. I don't mean in a gym but just regular sit-ups and press-up etc. Genetic freak though if I ever saw one though. 6ft and doesn't weigh much but still looks incredible and big...most just look lanky and skinny with abs at that height in lean condition... I should know I was one of them :eek::D

What's so impressive? 6'0 185? Kid has no mass in his back or legs. A little mass on his chest plus a good pump in his arms and professionally taken photos is all I see.

Hard work on his chest and arms, actually sticking to a strict cutting diet + some orals (tbol anavar) etc have got him here imo. Some dudes seriously need to get off this guys dick.

Regarding zyzz: zyzz had a good 20+ pounds on this guy at a lower bf % and was only an inch taller.

since when has hard work become more important than steroid use?

I know he juices, but not hardcore... hes only 185pounds.

If you see his facebook pics you will see he is a tiny bastard but ripped as a mother fucker... and add photoshops to the equation, you will get pics like that

That dude is either A.) gay or B.) absolutey destroying young vag

time to up my roid usage!:banghead::p

What's with the stalking his past pics an posting his Facebook profile?? Kinda homo to go that in depth on this kid.

He's got good genetics by the first pics regardless but seems someone going that far into wanting more an more pics is extremely gay...

What's with the stalking his past pics an posting his Facebook profile?? Kinda homo to go that in depth on this kid.

He's got good genetics by the first pics regardless but seems someone going that far into wanting more an more pics is extremely gay...

we got a jerry sandusky up in here from what it seems like.:confused::confused::confused::eek:

I'd trade 10 years of my life to have looked that good at 18, or ever.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws